Coffee Shop

Rheo

Mega Millions.

Match 5 + 1 Jackpot Winners: IL(1), KS(1) and MD (1)

Match 5 + 0: Winners in AR(1), AZ(1), CA(29), CO (2),CT(1), DE(1), GA(6), ID(2), IL(11), IN(1), KS (1), KY(4), LA(2), MA(5), MD(4), MI(6), MN(4), MO (1), NC(4), NJ(5), NM(1), NY(17), OH(10), OK(1), PA(5), RI(1), SC(1), SD(1), TN(2), TX(14), VA (5), WA(5), WI(3) and WV(1)

Mega Millions.

Match 5 + 1 Jackpot Winners: IL(1), KS(1) and MD (1)

Match 5 + 0: Winners in AR(1), AZ(1), CA(29), CO (2),CT(1), DE(1), GA(6), ID(2), IL(11), IN(1), KS (1), KY(4), LA(2), MA(5), MD(4), MI(6), MN(4), MO (1), NC(4), NJ(5), NM(1), NY(17), OH(10), OK(1), PA(5), RI(1), SC(1), SD(1), TN(2), TX(14), VA (5), WA(5), WI(3) and WV(1)

"Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math."

Ambrose Bierce

I bought a lottery ticket...once.

So that means, that while I am bad at math (guilty as charged), I do have a ability to learn from my mistakes.

• Like 1

April Fool's and false...according to FactCheck.org.

Dang........since it isn't quite April 1st......I guess I'm an April fool.....though most would say that anyway. Hope I wasn't wrong with my Mega-millions tickets, too. Thanks, @Rheo..........

I thought it was true at first. Your link linked to the Fact Check site which was strange.

Still think it is probably true in some regards, just not proved yet.

I think some of it is probably true, too, just all locked up.

@Rheo

@SrWoodchuck

zip: 35405

members: 1

city: Tuscaloosa

state: AL

Wow, one in Alabama

@Rheo

@Pepper

Two [2] sluts in Colorado......one slut in Littleton [near us] & one slut up north in Loveland. We seem to need a slut for south Colorado.

No we don't.

LMFAO.gif

We at the American Society of Steve's (geezer division) strongly object to the word Slut. We find it extremely demeaning to women who are very.....sociable, and willing to provide comfort to all those they meet.

Therefore we at A.S.S. are declaring a boycott. From this point on we are boycotting everything except when we're not

It's official - Scott Walker has an opponent in the RECALL!

Two days ago, we reported that Obama's former chief of staff Rahm Emanuel attended a fundraiser for Milwaukee Democrat Mayor Tom Barrett. Well, Mayor Barrett ended the speculation and has announced that he will run against Gov. Walker in the RECALL election.

Consistent with the side and interests he represents, this is the same Tom Barrett that already lost to Gov. Walker just over a year ago. Just like the unions and liberal Democratic machine, Tom Barrett refuses to accept the WILL OF THE PEOPLE from just over a year ago.

Scissors-32x32.png

Tea Party Express email

For some real manly man news....

A spokesperson for the family of former Vice President Dick Cheney says he is "doing great", and is up and walking less than a week after receiving a heart transplant. Kara Ahern says Mr. Cheney has been making a lot of phone calls to family and friends.

Mr. Cheney also received a great deal of mail from people all over the country during his time at Inova Fairfax Hospital.

Ahern tells Fox News, the former Vice President has been calling people he doesn't know personally, "perfect strangers", who have sent in cards and notes wishing him well. Ahern says, "most of them are shocked when he [Cheney] tells them who is calling."

Scissors-32x32.png

Cheney Family Spokesperson: Former VP Up and Walking

We are hearing all of the bitching from the left about a 71 year old man getting a new heart. Of course, the 71 year old man happens to be a Republican, a vice-president and the role model for Darth Vader. I wonder how they will feel when Carter or Clinton get their new part?

My first thought was what if the heart came from a 60 year old donor? Would the left complain if it had gone to a 20 year old patient? Absolutely. We will never know who the donor was, but what if they were 'elderly'? A 60 year old heart is still, generally, good for a few more years and may keep Mr Cheney going up until his nineties. It will be good for him, his family who love him, and the country as it will provide time to prove Mr Cheney knew of what he spoke, and for him to be around to acknowledge it.

I can only wish the best for the VP and hope he lives longer than any living lefty. And I would be the first to wish he receive another heart should this one give out too soon.

FYI Alert

A Very Important Follow Up

Aaron Cantor USAF (ret)

A very good friend Michael Kennedy (who just happens to live in the Great State of Texas) sent me an eye opener in response to my previous column “Just What Is The Objective???”.

I have read the Federalist Papers many times over, but due in part I am sure, to advancing old age and shortness of memory, I had forgotten the portion he so graciously sent me, so I am including it here.

ONE piece of instruction from the Founders that would go a long way in righting all this— a near silver bullet to the heart of the beast!

Imagine a whole legislative class, and president focused on this ONE issue:

“The house of representatives … can make no law which will not have its full operation on themselves and their friends, as well as the great mass of society. This has always been deemed one of the strongest bonds by which human policy can connect the rulers and the people together. It creates between them that communion of interest, and sympathy of sentiments, of which few governments have furnished examples; but without which every government degenerates into tyranny.” –James Madison, Federalist No. 57, 1788

“Nothing shall be exempt. Every past or new policy, law, and regulation is to be reviewed. If they deem NOT to make it applicable to the government itself—i.e. THEMSELVES, then it is repealed for all of us.”

That puts the frosting on the cake in no uncertain terms.

H/T (3/23/12) Liberty and ObamaCare (WSJ)

CGP :foxyladi http://www.commongroundpolitics.net/discussion/showthread.php?p=856108#post856108]Reply 57

The political elites, in some cases at the local level, but with a certainty nationally, have developed what can only be described as a sense of arrogance, privilege, and incredible hubris.

Just thought I'd share.

Two days ago, we reported that Obama's former chief of staff Rahm Emanuel attended a fundraiser for Milwaukee Democrat Mayor Tom Barrett. Well, Mayor Barrett ended the speculation and has announced that he will run against Gov. Walker in the RECALL election.

Consistent with the side and interests he represents, this is the same Tom Barrett that already lost to Gov. Walker just over a year ago. Just like the unions and liberal Democratic machine, Tom Barrett refuses to accept the WILL OF THE PEOPLE from just over a year ago.

Scissors-32x32.png

Tea Party Express email

Does he have to resign his post as mayor to run?

Scissors-32x32.png

Tea Party Express email

Does he have to resign his post as mayor to run?

Apparently not as he is running for re-election for that on April 3rd.

Here is the FIRST LADY of the United States, at the kids choice awards last night

533104_321702317894175_142312115833197_875586_375851092_n.jpg

h/t LoriK

ohmy.png I don't believe it. I absolutely cannot believe my eyes. Where is Laura Bush when we need her most?

Here is the FIRST LADY of the United States, at the kids choice awards last night

533104_321702317894175_142312115833197_875586_375851092_n.jpg

h/t LoriK

ohmy.png I don't believe it. I absolutely cannot believe my eyes. Where is Laura Bush when we need her most?

Who buys her clothes!

They are trying to define cool. Who is going to want a "stuffy", refined, classy First Lady now.

She wore this to a children's event, get em early!

I want these people gone.

What is she wearing on her legs? Is it skin tight leather or fabric?

Wearing? I thought those WERE her legs!!

Headline.

Rep. Ryan says he 'totally misspoke' in criticism of military testimony

ok.

Last paragraph:

"My issue is I think that the president's budget on the Pentagon is a budget-driven strategy, not a strategy-driven budget," Ryan said on ABC's "This Week."

"He announced the number of the cuts he wanted for the Pentagon, and then he began the strategy review to conform to that number. We take $300 billion out of defense spending versus the $500 billion that the president does in his budget. We think there are savings to be gotten there, but I think the president's hollowing it out."

Why apologize for that?

What is she wearing on her legs? Is it skin tight leather or fabric?

Wearing? I thought those WERE her legs!!

She has a talent for looking tacky, no matter what she spends she still looks tacky

Headline.

Rep. Ryan says he 'totally misspoke' in criticism of military testimony

ok.

Last paragraph:

"My issue is I think that the president's budget on the Pentagon is a budget-driven strategy, not a strategy-driven budget," Ryan said on ABC's "This Week."

"He announced the number of the cuts he wanted for the Pentagon, and then he began the strategy review to conform to that number. We take $300 billion out of defense spending versus the $500 billion that the president does in his budget. We think there are savings to be gotten there, but I think the president's hollowing it out."

Why apologize for that?

one word....politics.

FYI the vid Here

SrWoodchuck

WARNING: PUT ON PROTECTIVE EYE-WEAR NOW, OR HAVE EYE BLEACH AVAILABLE!

Question: Does this picture look like a Dr. Seuss character?

Hillary-Clinton.jpg

HILLARY TOOTS A WHO?