Coffee Shop

Rheo

Dems fume over Justice Scalia’s comments during healthcare case

Alexander Bolton

03/30/12

Democrats are fuming over Justice Antonin Scalia’s conduct during this week’s Supreme Court deliberations on President Obama’s healthcare law.

Scalia appeared hostile to the law while several of the high court’s liberal justices seemed to cheerlead for its defense. But it was Scalia’s attitude that rubbed some Democrats the wrong way.

(Snip)

Regular observers of the court know that Scalia has a big personality and that his quips can have a sarcastic tone or verge on bombast. The personality quirks of the justices usually receive little attention, but this week was different as the court commanded the nation’s attention during three days of oral arguments.

(Snip)

Life is full of disappointments. This is one of them. Deal With It!

Israel Suspects Obama Admin Leaked Story On Azerbaijan Airbases To Prevent Strike On Iran

Two reports today about Iran’s nuclear program and the possibility of an Israeli military strike have analysts in Israel accusing the Obama administration leaking information to pressure Israel not to bomb Iran and for Iran to reach a compromise in upcoming nuclear talks.

Scissors-32x32.png

13 shot, 2 dead in Chicago in six hours Thursday night

At least two people were killed and 11 others wounded in violence across Chicago overnight, most of the victims from just two shootings on the West and South sides, according to police.

Suspects were being questioned in one of the shootings, the killing of a man near his home on the Far South Side, officials said.

The worst shooting occurred around 6 p.m. Thursday when two men in hooded sweatshirts opened fire inside a convenience store in the 1400 block of West 79th Street in the Gresham neighborhood, police said.

Scissors-32x32.png

Rock the Slut Vote

Our mission is to fight the GOP effort to bully, subjugate and silence women. We will wrest the power from the word slut and help women get informed, get involved, get registered and vote.

Scissors-32x32.png

blink.png

SrWoodchuck

Rock the Slut Vote

Our mission is to fight the GOP effort to bully, subjugate and silence women. We will wrest the power from the word slut and help women get informed, get involved, get registered and vote.

Scissors-32x32.png

blink.png

Perhaps they can "demo" their "Rock the Slut Vote" in one of the newly established Arab Spring sharia dominant governments that Oblunder has abetted. They do rock the slut there.

SrWoodchuck

@Rheo

@SrWoodchuck

zip: 35405

members: 1

city: Tuscaloosa

state: AL

Wow, one in Alabama

@Rheo

@Pepper

Two [2] sluts in Colorado......one slut in Littleton [near us] & one slut up north in Loveland. We seem to need a slut for south Colorado.

• Like 2

pollyannaish

Well there is one in my neck of the woods...and I am pretty sure I know who she is. Not kidding. :lol:

• Like 2

Yesterday evening, we were driving through downtown Raleigh on the way to dinner. At the corner of a semi-developed block was what appeared to be a trash dumping area... with some large boxes, 2x4's and several well worn tents.

My first thought was... "How horrible that this corner was being used as a landfill and why hadn't the city cleaned it up?"

Then I see a handwritten sigh that said "Occupy Raleigh... We are the 99%". There were three reprobates sitting in lawn chairs smoking in the middle if the trash heap. Yup... They are the 99% of the thought behind the whole Obama administration. These guys are gonna change the world.

Here's a snap of the exciting weekend events posted on the Occupy Raleigh web site.

It would be pitiful if it were not so damn funny. rolleyes.gif

Snap1-5.jpg

• Like 1

@Rheo

@SrWoodchuck

Wow, one in Alabama

@Rheo

@Pepper

Two [2] sluts in Colorado......one slut in Littleton [near us] & one slut up north in Loveland. We seem to need a slut for south Colorado.

No we don't.

• Like 2

pollyannaish

@Rheo

@SrWoodchuck

Wow, one in Alabama

@Rheo

@Pepper

No we don't.

LMFAO.gif

Have not read Peggy Noonan in a long time. This was pretty good.

Not-So-Smooth Operator

Obama increasingly comes across as devious and dishonest.

Something's happening to President Obama's relationship with those who are inclined not to like his policies. They are now inclined not to like him. His supporters would say, "Nothing new there," but actually I think there is. I'm referring to the broad, stable, nonradical, non-birther right. Among them the level of dislike for the president has ratcheted up sharply the past few months.

It's not due to the election, and it's not because the Republican candidates are so compelling and making such brilliant cases against him. That, actually, isn't happening.

What is happening is that the president is coming across more and more as a trimmer, as an operator who's not operating in good faith. This is hardening positions and leading to increased political bitterness. And it's his fault, too. As an increase in polarization is a bad thing, it's a big fault.

Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Those whose heads will explode by mentioning that Barack Hussein Obama, is not a "natural born" citizen, or gave up his citizenship to become Barry Soetoro......please put on your head retention helmet's now:

Occidental College Transcripts Reveals Obama Claimed Foreign Citizenship to get Scholarship

http://www.szaboserv...get-scholarship

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College ...

Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate.

The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.

The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program.

To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

Scissors-32x32.png

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...

Scissors-32x32.png

.....how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?

A : Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under?

A: There are only three possibilities.

1) He traveled with a U.S. ... Passport,

2) He traveled with a British passport, or

3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?

A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. .. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.Scissors-32x32.png

Just a bit more:

Scissors-32x32.png

An intensive investigation has revealed the identity of the man whose Social Security number (SSN) is being used by President Obama: Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in France in 1890, immigrated to the United States in 1924, and was assigned SSN 042-68-4425 (Obama's current SSN) on or about March 1977.

Ludwig lived most of his adult life in Connecticut . Because of that, his SSN begins with the digits 042, which are among only a select few reserved for Connecticut residents.

Obama never lived or worked in that state! Therefore, there is no reason on earth for his SSN to start with the digits 042. None whatsoever!

Now comes the best part! Ludwig spent the final months of his life in Hawaii, where he died.

Conveniently, Obama's grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked part-time in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse, and therefore had access to the SSNs of deceased individuals.Scissors-32x32.png

SrWoodchuck

April Fool's and false...according to FactCheck.org.

Dang........since it isn't quite April 1st......I guess I'm an April fool.....though most would say that anyway. Hope I wasn't wrong with my Mega-millions tickets, too. Thanks, @Rheo..........

April Fool's and false...according to FactCheck.org.

Dang........since it isn't quite April 1st......I guess I'm an April fool.....though most would say that anyway. Hope I wasn't wrong with my Mega-millions tickets, too. Thanks, @Rheo..........

I thought it was true at first. Your link linked to the Fact Check site which was strange.

Still think it is probably true in some regards, just not proved yet.