Coffee Shop

Rheo

Draggingtree

All of this comes from The Micheal Berry Show

hope you enjoy

LMFAO.gif

8 -11am on 740 KTRH 12 - 3pm (PST) on 1190 KEX 5 - 7pm on 740 KTRH & 1510 WLAC

Liberal 'Mainstream' Media Releases New Photos Of Trayvon Martin And George Zimmerman.

Check it out HERE

Caller Of The Day

Krystal claims to be a member of the New Black Panther Party. She called to set Michael straight on what they're really about. She of course calls Michael a racist, but also had a lot more to say.

We've posted the call HERE

New Parody

It's expensive putting a bounty out on someone. And since the New Black Panthers could only put together $10,000, we've put together a PSA to help them raise more funds

Listen HERE

Draggingtree

http://www.bbc.co.uk...merica-17495375

BBC News

Brazil police hunt 'blonde kidnap gang' in Sao Paulo

Brazilian police say they are hunting a gang of mostly blonde young women who have committed a series of kidnaps and robberies in Sao Paulo.

The criminals have been targeting wealthy women in shopping centres, Sao Paulo's anti-kidnap police unit says.

The victims are followed to their cars, where they are robbed and held captive at gunpoint while the gang uses their credit cards to make luxury purchases.

Police said the "blonde gang" consisted of young, educated, middle-class women. Scissors-32x32.png

The police have identified six suspects mostly blonde young women Scissors-32x32.pngohmy.png

I call profilingtongue.png

Well Geee, I saw the photos of the six but could not find a link to post here yes it is profiling biggrin.png

http://www.bbc.co.uk...merica-17495375

BBC News

Brazil police hunt 'blonde kidnap gang' in Sao Paulo

Brazilian police say they are hunting a gang of mostly blonde young women who have committed a series of kidnaps and robberies in Sao Paulo.

The criminals have been targeting wealthy women in shopping centres, Sao Paulo's anti-kidnap police unit says.

The victims are followed to their cars, where they are robbed and held captive at gunpoint while the gang uses their credit cards to make luxury purchases.

Police said the "blonde gang" consisted of young, educated, middle-class women. Scissors-32x32.png

The police have identified six suspects mostly blonde young women Scissors-32x32.pngohmy.png

Oh, my!

clearvision

LINK

Swedish health authorities have come under criticism over the death of a woman whose repeated calls to emergency services were ignored because she was still able to talk.

Jill Soderberg, 22, died in her home in the town of Timra, 241 miles (389km) north of Stockholm, on January 20, 2011, shortly after she had placed her third and last call to SOS Alarm emergency services requesting an ambulance, news website The Local reported Tuesday.

However, every time she rang, as per procedure, operators connected her to Vasternorrland County nurses who deemed that she was not sufficiently ill for an ambulance because she could still speak.

---------

Coming to the US soon?

SrWoodchuck

LINK

Swedish health authorities have come under criticism over the death of a woman whose repeated calls to emergency services were ignored because she was still able to talk.

Jill Soderberg, 22, died in her home in the town of Timra, 241 miles (389km) north of Stockholm, on January 20, 2011, shortly after she had placed her third and last call to SOS Alarm emergency services requesting an ambulance, news website The Local reported Tuesday.

However, every time she rang, as per procedure, operators connected her to Vasternorrland County nurses who deemed that she was not sufficiently ill for an ambulance because she could still speak.

---------

Coming to the US soon?

@clearvision

From the link:

An autopsy report found that Soderberg died from breathing difficulties caused by anxiety medication and muscle relaxers.

Ergo.....for "Sweden's National Board of Health and Welfare," it could be properly determined that she euthanized herself, with medication......and a bill can then be sent to her mother, Annika Soderberg, for services rendered.

All of this comes from The Micheal Berry Show

hope you enjoy

LMFAO.gif

8 -11am on 740 KTRH 12 - 3pm (PST) on 1190 KEX 5 - 7pm on 740 KTRH & 1510 WLAC

Liberal 'Mainstream' Media Releases New Photos Of Trayvon Martin And George Zimmerman.

Check it out HERE

Caller Of The Day

Krystal claims to be a member of the New Black Panther Party. She called to set Michael straight on what they're really about. She of course calls Michael a racist, but also had a lot more to say.

We've posted the call HERE

New Parody

It's expensive putting a bounty out on someone. And since the New Black Panthers could only put together $10,000, we've put together a PSA to help them raise more funds

Listen HERE

Not that it will bother Eric Holder, but I believe that conspiring to have someone kidnapped is a federal felony. Of course Eric likes to pick and choose which laws he enforces.

SrWoodchuck

I'm not sure if this has been posted here before....if it has, my apologies to the poster. Here it is again:

Milton Freedom Friedman: The Myth of the Free Lunch

H/T:Hillbuzz

• Like 1

Did Obama Assassinate Clinton Delegates?

I’m going to take you on a little journey that – even I’m not sure I believe. But it is newsworthy, in my opinion. One of my key True The Vote heroes was asked to be on the blogtalkradio station Red Right & Blue this past Saturday. And a Hollywood Producer was also on who claimed:

She heard out of Bill Clinton’s own mouth that they knew Obama was not eligible, and,

Bill Clinton shut up after his long time friend was murdered as he was about to go public.

She was told by Democrat operatives that George Soros met with both Obama and Hillary to see if either they would be willing to destroy the US economy.

Scissors-32x32.png

--

Good read.

I’m going to take you on a little journey that – even I’m not sure I believe. But it is newsworthy, in my opinion. One of my key True The Vote heroes was asked to be on the blogtalkradio station Red Right & Blue this past Saturday. And a Hollywood Producer was also on who claimed:

She heard out of Bill Clinton’s own mouth that they knew Obama was not eligible, and,

Bill Clinton shut up after his long time friend was murdered as he was about to go public.

She was told by Democrat operatives that George Soros met with both Obama and Hillary to see if either they would be willing to destroy the US economy.

Scissors-32x32.png

--

Good read.

Mouth open, gasping for breath. ohmy.png

• Like 1

Scissors-32x32.png

--

Good read.

Interesting read

• Like 1

CNN: U.S. soldier dies saving Afghan girl

(Snip)According to the Rhode Island National Guard and the U.S. Army, Weichel was in a convoy a week ago with his unit in Laghman Province, in northeast Afghanistan. Some children were in the road in front of the convoy, and Weichel and other troops got out to move them out of the way.

Most of the children moved, but one little girl went back to pick up some brass shell casings in the road. Afghan civilians often recycle the casings, and the girl appeared to aim to do that. But a Mine-Resistant Ambush-Protected vehicle was moving toward her, according to Lt. Col. Denis Riel of the Rhode Island National Guard.

MRAPs, as they are known, usually weigh more than 16 tons.

Weichel saw the massive truck bearing down on the girl and grabbed her out of the way. But in the process, the armored truck ran him over, Riel said.

The little girl is fine. Weichel died a short time later of his injuries.

"He was a big kid at heart. He always had a smile on his face, and he made everyone laugh," 1st Sgt. Nicky Peppe, who served with Weichel in Iraq, is quoted as saying in an Army story.

"But as much as Weichel was funny, he was also a professional. When it was time to go outside the wire for a combat patrol, he was all business."

(Snip)

H/T The JAWA Report

flagday.gif

Good news story - shows you that the precious little ones are not necessarily always to be believed.

Vernon teacher Deborah Ashton found not guilty of sex charges

One time a tattoo was put to good use.

The problem is her life is ruined. Just being accused of this is enough to destroy a persons life.

You have to be so careful around children least people get the wrong idea,

• Like 1

@Valin

True dat

Even if George Zimmerman were to be cleared he wil never be clear

"Which office do I go to get my reputation back?"

Ray Donovan