State of the Union

Rheo

ha.

philipaklein Philip Klein

Obama is to call for an America that "insists on responsibility from everybody.” Ok. How about we start with Eric Holder?

I would settle for the 49% of Americans who pay no income taxes to be asked to join the "shared responsibility" that we are supposedly going to hear about.

The Corner: In Preparation for Tonight’s Speech

Veronique de Rugy

(Snip)

If Ryan Lizza (whose article I mentioned this morning) is correct that Obama’s main lesson from his presidency so far is that he doesn’t have enough power to do the things he wants to do, we can expect him to renew his demand for increased executive authority in the name of government reorganization.

(Snip)

ha.

philipaklein Philip Klein

Obama is to call for an America that "insists on responsibility from everybody.” Ok. How about we start with Eric Holder?

I would settle for the 49% of Americans who pay no income taxes to be asked to join the "shared responsibility" that we are supposedly going to hear about.

RACIST!

I don't think he does such a great presentation job at the SOTU, but I saw him in a campaign stop video last week, and it is scary how he connects with the audience and comes across as likeable.

I don't think he does such a great presentation job at the SOTU, but I saw him in a campaign stop video last week, and it is scary how he connects with the audience and comes across as likeable.

He may very well be a likable guy.

Those that intend to watch can live stream at GOP.gov/SOTU. GOP is promising live fact checks during the address and see Mitch Daniel's response.

He may very well be a likable guy.

Unfortunately that is important for a large group of voters. I wish our guys came across a little more likeable.

Have your buckets ready, ladies and gentlemen.

Crazy that we know this is going to induce vomiting, yet here we are. :P

we are just gluttons for misery to watch this

Have your buckets ready, ladies and gentlemen.

Crazy that we know this is going to induce vomiting, yet here we are. :P

we are just gluttons for misery to watch this

I live for snark.