Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

Speaking of outfits in Hawaii. Seems the Aloha shirts are off this year.

Leaders at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum in Obama’s native Hawaii were photographed together in the customary, stodgy presidential wear — neckties and dark suits — not the casual, colorful Hawaiian aloha shirts that many were hoping to see them in.

There wasn’t even a single floral lei.

Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard stood out by contrast with her white jacket and reddish blouse. The leaders smiled for the quick shot for a sea of photographers amid a backdrop of tropical trees and the blue Pacific Ocean.

As the leaders walked toward the APEC photo platform, Chilean President Sebastian Piñera Echenique even asked Obama, “Where are the Hawaiian shirts?”

“We are ending that tradition,” Obama replied.

Former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky, who has been charged with 21 felony counts of child sexual abuse, continues to receive substantial monthly pension payments from the university stemming from a deal reached when he retired, The Patriot-News reported.

Sandusky retired from his assistant coaching position in 1999, but retained coach "emeritus" status and access to Penn State facilities. Upon his retirement, he chose to take a $148,271 lump-sum pension payment from the State Employees' Retirement System, the newspaper reported.

The remainder of his pension is paid out on a monthly basis and totals $58,898 annually, The Patriot-News said

:wallbash:

The Case for Banning Sharia Law in America

American Thinker

PC will kill us. Literally.

I'm offended by your use of the word "kill". It hurts my feelings and I think the world would be a more perfect and harmonious place if such threats were not used. You must be one of those Tea-Party types.

Oakland Police on Monday morning surrounded an anti-Wall Street protester encampment in the city, ahead of an expected clearing operation, witnesses said.

The police were also setting up makeshift fencing around a plaza facing protesters, some 200 of whom were in the street and chanting at an intersection in the early morning hours.

Sad they did this once already, then the mayor let them all back in.

AIM Exclusive: Protesters admit Nurses Union paid them to Occupy DC

Not only did the Nurses Union pay them, they transported them from all around the country and paid for their meals. But really, nothing to see here, it’s just like the Tea Party:

On November 3rd, 2011, the National Nurses United Union, allied with the AFL-CIO, payed for the expenses of more than 1000+ members to march with Occupy DC and ask the President to raise taxes. Both public and private hospitals must have gone short staffed as the nurses hailed from all over the country and were very clear who brought them there.

video at link

Anyone hear the phone interview last night between Bob Costas (NBC) and Jerry Sandusky (pedophile)?

Excerpt:

In a telephone interview with NBC's "Rock Center With Brian Williams," Sandusky admitted that some details in the graphic 23-page grand jury report released earlier this month are correct.

"I could say I have done some of those things," he said. "I have horsed around with kids I have showered (with) after workouts. I have hugged them, and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact."

Still, Sandusky claimed he has been falsely accused of crimes. When pressed, the 67-year-old Sandusky said the only thing he did wrong was having "showered with those kids."

Sandusky interview

Ugh.

A man with a gun was shot by police Tuesday inside the business school at the University of California, Berkeley, after hundreds of students and anti-Wall Street activists descended on the campus for a day of protests.

The shooting occurred at the Haas School of Business on the east side of campus about a half-mile away from the protest site.

I'm sure it is just a random, unrelated incident.

Joe Paterno transferred full ownership of his house to his wife, Sue, for $1 in July, less than four months before a sexual abuse scandal engulfed his Penn State football program and the university.

Not sure this will help avoid the lawsuits. I believe PA is also a community property state.

Anybody listening to the Hillbuzz.com interview of the guy who allegedly had a homosexual tryst with Obama. Larry Sinclair being VERY descriptive. Don't know that I can believe him, but it does make for a good story.

Hillbuzz

TSA Makes Major Changes to Airport Security Ahead of Busy Travel Season

FoxNews

Turn your head to the left and cough.

In regards to the new body scanners...

"An anomaly shows up as an a brightly colored shape, and that area typically requires a pat-down."

Damn, I can so expect to be patted down in my travels coming up soon.

Joe Paterno transferred full ownership of his house to his wife, Sue, for $1 in July, less than four months before a sexual abuse scandal engulfed his Penn State football program and the university.

Not sure this will help avoid the lawsuits. I believe PA is also a community property state.

Nope.....Community property states are Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin.

Alaska has a community property option that requires both spouses to acknowledge their joint co-ownership.