Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

It is over and I'm still steaming mad.

National Security and foreign policy and they pull this change channel crap.

Major Garrett did well but did not like that other smug dude from CBS.

How are the candidate suppose to answer a very complicated question in 37.332 seconds?

It is over and I'm still steaming mad.

National Security and foreign policy and they pull this change channel crap.

Major Garrett did well but did not like that other smug dude from CBS.

How are the candidate suppose to answer a very complicated question in 37.332 seconds?

They aren't. And this forum now gave them less time than that by cutting off the final 30 minutes.

spit.

Would everyone agree that CBS had the worst format for a debate. Actually the worst debate to date. Hopefully their last one.

Cain sort of proved he isn't the candidate everyone wanted. IMO. Of course I would have to consult with my advisers first.

CBS seemed to defer to the top three, Cain, Romney and Newt. Would be interesting to know how many questions went to each of them, compared to the rest of the field.

Perry had some good lines. I only saw Cain once I think in the 30 minutes I watched. Romney was smooth as usual. Newt did well, but I think the press is going to set him up at some point. You pretty much know how he is going to respond to some questions and that is dangerous if someone really wants to catch him. Yes a battle of wits, but with time to plan I think it could be done.

Would everyone agree that CBS had the worst format for a debate. Actually the worst debate to date. Hopefully their last one.

Cain sort of proved he isn't the candidate everyone wanted. IMO. Of course I would have to consult with my advisers first.

CBS seemed to defer to the top three, Cain, Romney and Newt. Would be interesting to know how many questions went to each of them, compared to the rest of the field.

Michele Bachmann was talking about that today on the NARN. Not really whining but pointing out that not everyone gets equal time.

This was one of the most important debates that should have been heard. National Security and Foreign Policy.

CBS blew it on the time and channel issue.

Shame on them.

They should all agree to only do Lincoln/Douglas style with each other from here on out. I don't even care if done 8 minute dating style. :angry:

The next debate is only a week away. Can't wait. :)

November 19, 2011 Thanksgiving Family Forum

5pm ET streamed on CitizenLink.com (Online stream only)

Sponsor: The Family Leader

Participants: Bachmann, Cain, Gingrich, Paul, Perry and Santorum all confirmed, Romney unconfirmed

The next debate is only a week away. Can't wait. :)

November 19, 2011 Thanksgiving Family Forum

5pm ET streamed on CitizenLink.com (Online stream only)

Sponsor: The Family Leader

Participants: Bachmann, Cain, Gingrich, Paul, Perry and Santorum all confirmed, Romney unconfirmed

This debate season is more stressful than football! ;)

Probably will skip this one. So I say now.

WestVirginiaRebel

At this rate, the nominee (whoever it is) will have spent more time at the debates than actually campaigning...

Meanwhile, the "nonviolent" protests get ugly.

Legal Insurrection

I’m beginning to like these Herman Cain internet ads

Posted by William A. Jacobson Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 10:00am

snip

I don’t know whether the chalk this up to the Google algorithm, Cain campaign strategery, or just luck, but how great is it to have a Herman Cain internet ad appear on Phil Och’s mocking Love Me, I’m A Liberal song at YouTube.

This was one of the most important debates that should have been heard. National Security and Foreign Policy.

CBS blew it on the time and channel issue.

Shame on them.

They should all agree to only do Lincoln/Douglas style with each other from here on out. I don't even care if done 8 minute dating style. :angry:

I agree, shoutRheo.

Asian-Pacific Economic Cooperation dinner

:o

321230_177317262360040_100002453027874_367613_208760433_n.jpg

CORONADO, California (AP) — President Barack Obama is jetting away from Washington's political and budget battles, focusing instead on Asia-Pacific nations and trying to persuade voters at home that the distant region is essential to American jobs and security.

Obama departed Friday for summits in Hawaii and Indonesia, with a visit to Australia in between.

For nine days, the president will be as many as 10,000 miles (16,000 kilometers) from home at a time when jobs, the frail economy and other domestic concerns matter most to the U.S. electorate. But Asia and the Pacific region are crucial to America's future, the White House insists.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Eye-on-home-Obama-heads-for-Asia-Pacific-summit-2263614.php#ixzz1dbpLI6dw

CORONADO, California (AP) — President Barack Obama is jetting away from Washington's political and budget battles, focusing instead on Asia-Pacific nations and trying to persuade voters at home that the distant region is essential to American jobs and security.

Obama departed Friday for summits in Hawaii and Indonesia, with a visit to Australia in between.

For nine days, the president will be as many as 10,000 miles (16,000 kilometers) from home at a time when jobs, the frail economy and other domestic concerns matter most to the U.S. electorate. But Asia and the Pacific region are crucial to America's future, the White House insists.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Eye-on-home-Obama-heads-for-Asia-Pacific-summit-2263614.php#ixzz1dbpLI6dw

Who picks out her clothes?

Oh, my! That is downright embarrassing.

IMHO, that looks stylish on her. Good color. And she looks pleasant in the photo.

It does. Yes. Yes, she does.

For the cover of Vanity Fair perhaps, but for this event?

Who am I to judge, I'm still in my pj's. ;)

IMHO, that looks stylish on her. Good color. And she looks pleasant in the photo.

For the red carpet at the Oscars perhaps, but not for this event.

But I am in cords and a sweatshirt, so who am I to judge? :D

It makes me gag just to look at her... and I hate to admit it... I really hate to admit it... but that outfit does look better than what she usually wears.