Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

fredthompson Fred Thompson

Holder claims he "misunderstood" when asked when he knew about Fast and Furious. The question, or that he was under oath?

fredthompson Fred Thompson

Obama planning new bus tour to push for his jobs plan. Maybe 1st stop should be Reid's house, since he's the one stopping it right now

Weaselzippers

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday praised the thousands of “Occupy Wall Street” protesters crowding New York City and other cities across the nation.

“God bless them for their spontaneity,” Pelosi told reporters. “It’s young, it’s spontaneous, it’s focused and it’s going to be effective.”

The comments from Pelosi, the top Democrat in the House, came after President Barack Obama embraced the protesters in a nationally televised news conference, saying their furor would “express itself politically in 2012 and beyond.”

snip

______

I hate that witch.

I don't undestand what he didn't understand, it's a simple question with an answer of yes or no

Cudjo! He understands

Why would the leading lawyer at the Department of Justus, reply with a one syllable word; when he can use a plethora of evasive nouns, verbs & adjectives......that allow him to avoid saying anything of value or incrimination? Holder has risen to the level of his own fraud, bigotry & incompetence.....until he now, literally "floats" in his office @ DOJ.

MSNBC's Chris Matthews used to get a thrill up his leg when he heard Barack Obama speak.

After Thursday's pathetic presidential press conference, the "Hardball" host compared Obama to a "lousy" new car that ended up being a "clunker," and then asked the Huffington Post's Jennifer Donahue, "Are you going to buy one next year?" (video follows with transcript and commentary):snip

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/10/06/matthews-compares-obama-clunker-would-you-buy-lousy-car-again-next-ye#ixzz1a3K9uJNz

It’s Official: George Soros Is Still a Convicted Criminal…

George Soros, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has lost a case at the European Court of Human Rights to have his criminal conviction for insider dealing quashed.

The failed appeal in a 4-3 decision by the Strasbourg-based court is the latest twist in a nine-year battle by the 81-year-old Mr Soros to clear his name following his conviction in France in 2002.snip

At around noon today to show my solidarity with "THE PEOPLE" I am going to have my own personal occupy protest! YA man I rock!!!! I plan on occupying a booth at Bridgeman/Embers I am refusing to leave until they give in to my demands!!!!

A. A cup of coffee! (and I demand it come in a cup!

B. A menu and it better have everything they serve...otherwise I'm taking to the next level!

C. and this is non negotiable I demands silverware

I tell ya I've had just about enough. I'm tired of being oppressed by "THE MAN" man!

the people united will never be defeated

What do we want?

Coffee and a menu!

When do we want it?

NOW

Now I'm not saying this could bet me a guest shot on The Ed Schultz show...or maybe...(dare I hope) Keith Olbermann, no I'm doing solely to tell the corporate fat cats and everyone who has more money than me. that their day is done!

US Justice Department asks federal appeals court to block enforcement of Ala. immigration law - @AP

Isn't that actually the US Justus Department?

Good protest, shoutValin! :D

My protest was a raging success! The owners gave it quite readily to my demands!

funny-picture-9979524039.jpg

At Last! a protest I can get behind!!!

Good protest, shoutValin! :D

My protest was a raging success! The owners gave it quite readily to my demands!

funny-picture-9979524039.jpg

At Last! a protest I can get behind!!!

shoutValin! Outstanding.......where can I debase myself to their/your level & join?

Reuters: Environmentalists Join The 'Occupy Wall Street' Fray

Just what they needed.

Question...will they clean up the mess left?

Reuters: Environmentalists Join The 'Occupy Wall Street' Fray

Just what they needed.

Question...will they clean up the mess left?

Question...will they clean up the left mess?

Will they question the clean left mess up?

Will the left mess question they clean up?

Clean the left mess question, will they?

Oh......never mind.

(ESPN) — Former Chicago Bears great and Pro Football Hall of Famer Dan Hampton will not accompany the Bears’ Super Bowl XX championship team to the White House on Friday, and not all of his former teammates agree with that decision.

The team wasn’t honored after winning the Super Bowl on Jan. 26, 1986, because the space shuttle Challenger exploded two days later, killing everyone on board.

“Family can’t go, I don’t want to go, that’s it,” Hampton texted to ESPNChicago.com’s Melissa Isaacson on Monday.

But Hampton, appearing on WSCR 670 in Chicago recently, said there was more to his decision.

“It’s my own personal choice,” Hampton said. “I don’t choose to go. No family, no kids. Honey’s going to the White House, and you tell your kids and your wife, ‘Oh, I’m sorry. You’re not invited.’

“Secondly, I’m not a fan of the guy in the White House. And third, it was 25 years ago. Let it go.”

'Occupy Wall Street' Blasts Banking Industry -- but Apologizes to Its Own Banker LINK

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/07/occupy-wall-street-blasts-banking-industry-but-apologizes-to-its-own-banker/#ixzz1a8pfGCmz

The protesters known as Occupy Wall Street may be critical of capitalism, but they still rely on the banking industry to collect and process the donations that they use to feed the troops and keep their rallies going.

So when an account for donations was mysteriously frozen, organizers accused the industry of holding the money hostage -- only to issue a public apology hours later when they realized it wasn't The Man who had brought them down.

The confusion began Friday morning when the Alliance for Global Progress, the nonprofit soliciting online contributions for Occupy Wall Street, sent out an alert to its supporters with the headline: "URGENT! Demand that e-onlinedata Stop Holding Hostage Contributions to 'Occupy Wall Street'! Release the funds! CALL TODAY!”

shoutRheo! That would be an example of progressive [borrowing BigFurHat's@iOTW.com syntax] frilliance!

[Combine "effing" with brilliance]