Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

freddoso freddoso

Tommy Thompson just filed for WI-SEN

1 hr ago

I got an Email earlier announcing his candidacy and asking for money. I replied with one word-NEVER!!!!!!!!!

Is that for Kohl's seat?

fredthompson Fred Thompson

Obama: Americans not "better off than they were four years ago." Not true. We're much closer to the end of Obama's presidency now.

Obama defends Solyndra loan: "people felt this was a good bet." Every bet looks good when you're gambling w/somebody else's money.

freddoso freddoso

Tommy Thompson just filed for WI-SEN

1 hr ago

I got an Email earlier announcing his candidacy and asking for money. I replied with one word-NEVER!!!!!!!!!

Is that for Kohl's seat?

Yep! Don't really want to go from Dem to Repub-lite :angry:

On a day rich in political maneuvering, Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell announced he was ready for an immediate vote on the bill, even though he opposes it. Reading aloud on the Senate floor from a copy of Obama’s speech, he said, “I do think the president makes an important point that he is entitled to a vote.”

The request was blocked by Reid, who called it a “political stunt” and said he would make sure the bill comes to the floor this month. Aboard Air Force One, White House press secretary Jay Carney accused Republicans of gamesmanship.

So "vote on it right now" is not right now....????

pollyannaish
On a day rich in political maneuvering, Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell announced he was ready for an immediate vote on the bill, even though he opposes it. Reading aloud on the Senate floor from a copy of Obama’s speech, he said, “I do think the president makes an important point that he is entitled to a vote.”

The request was blocked by Reid, who called it a “political stunt” and said he would make sure the bill comes to the floor this month. Aboard Air Force One, White House press secretary Jay Carney accused Republicans of gamesmanship.

LOL. Ok, they're pretty bad at this. But it's going to make a heckuva campaign ad for us!

LOL. Ok, they're pretty bad at this. But it's going to make a heckuva campaign ad for us!

freddoso freddoso

RT @rameshponnuru: RT @HolmesJosh: Q for WH: if mere req to vote on their bill is "political stunt" what's traveling USA demanding passage?

:D

MUSSEL RESOURCES OF THE ILLINOIS RIVER.

PRICES OF SHELLS.

The price per ton of shells has varied to a considerable extent

during the last few years on the Illinois, and also on different parts

of the river, as well as on different rivers of the Mississippi Basin.

The quality of the shells, transportation facilities, and the supply and

demand are the principal determining factors. Only the very best

grade of sheUs could find a market in 1902 ; all others were discarded,

being left on shore and deemed entirely worthless. During the sea-

sons of 1907 and 1908 the price ranged from $6 to $20, according to

quality, and tor the early season of the next year $9 was paid for all

grades, excepting culls, but near the latter part of the year the price

went as high as $25, which is about the maximum paid for the Illinois

shells. The average price for 1912 was from $12 to $13 for the river

run of marketable shells delivered on board the cars or on a barge at

the river landmg. There are so few niggerheads and yellow sand

shells foimd on the Illinois that it is hardly profitable to sort them

out, excepting in the lower stretch, where the percentage of the latter

is large enough to do so. They then command a price from $50 to $60.

--------

I think he needs to start in his own backyard.....

Thanks, shoutRheo!

Triple-J doesn't have sexcapades & bribery-for-Illinois-US-Senate-seat scandals to contend with anymore?

I have several items of interest to post; and a comment.

From the comments of this post @ WeazelZippers:

BTW, have you guys clicked on the bio on the WaPo writer/ Obama-dem operative who threw this rotten red-to-brown meat (paraphrasing Prof. Ann Althouse) out there for the media and low IQ democrat pols?

Stephanie McCrummen

Staff Writer

Stephanie McCrummen is based in Nairobi for The Washington Post. She joined the paper in December 2004 as a general assignment reporter covering the Virginia suburbs. Previously, she was a reporter for Newsday in New York, where she covered local government, development, suburban life, the aftermath of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and the 2004 presidential election, among other stories. She is originally from Birmingham, Alabama.

She’s ‘based’ in friggin’ “Nairobi”???

That would be Nairobi, Kenya, in East Africa.....now......who do we know with family from there?

It was also accurately posited in that comment:

That has WHAT to do with US politics? The GOP primary candidates? TEXAS land leasing???

Another interesting comment from the same WeazelZipper post:

PC says: October 5, 2011 at 12:12 pm

DOES JESSE JR REALIZE: Rick Perry was a Democrat in the early 80s when this happened. The Democrats need to shut this story up quick.

.....and finally, for your consideration:

alderwood says: October 5, 2011 at 11:26 am

Talkeetnaman:

It’s true Obama’s Luo tribe converted to muslim as cohorts in the muslim east african slave trade out of Zanzibar, catching and selling fellow (but lowborn) Africans.

Remember Obama coached muslim Luo Odinga to slaughter Kikuye Christians, so Odinga could gain ill-gotten power after losing the election? It was the same muslim Kenyan attacking non-muslim Kenyan dynamic.

Indeed if Jackson is East African, Obama’s great grandfather could’ve captured Jackson’s relative to sell him in the trade. But don’t expect Jackson to admit to that, it’s easier to scapegot crackers and hymies than his own people.

If America had completely rejected slavery from the time of our nations birth as a Republic, how many bitter, privileged, reparation-oriented, entitlement-devouring people of color would we be living in America today; or better, how many of their progeny would still be in Africa, having been sired by one handed, slave-trading, black Muslims? Please excuse me if that seems a racist question.....I don't have "white man's guilt" for something I wasn't responsible for......[that seems the crux of the 3J post]

Why can no one consider that Obama is half-black & half-white? To claim he has only "black credentials" would be to use the same 18th century bigoted rhetoric that determined that anyone one with even a small amount of Negro blood, was a Negro. They even had names for the varying amounts of black blood a person claimed. The salient point I get from the whole article, is one of "Hopey-Changey" blind fear that elected idiots like Triple-J and most of the CBC continue to use; while people of all colors are tired of the hypocrisy/double-speak of Progressive's & Obama's programs to "heal the divide."

‘Black Sperm’ Power: Pigford Presser Features Bizarre Racist Rant With New Black Panthers, Nation Of Islam

At the National Press Club in Washington DC in September 2011, Ridgely Muhammad, Minister of Agriculture for the Nation of Islam, was a featured speaker on a panel discussing the Pigford black farmer settlement.

He shared the panel with New Black Panther Party leader Malik Zulu Shabazz and others.

mpoppel Michael van Poppel

NEW YORK (BNO NEWS) -- Steve Jobs has died, Apple confirms.

Tragic.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Jobs.

The World Has Officially Gone to Hell

Casey Anthony

Amanda Knox

Ad Nauseum

We have a world on fire, and Fox and the other useful tools are prattling about a girl accused of murder.

The World Has Officially Gone to Hell

Casey Anthony

Amanda Knox

Ad Nauseum

We have a world on fire, and Fox and the other useful tools are prattling about a girl accused of murder.

shoutPepper! I thought you said Al Nauseum.......

Al-Gore.jpg

H/T:TheFreakingNews

AT NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, PIGFORD ATTORNEY PUBLICLY REVEALS CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

http://www.breitbart.tv/at-national-press-club-pigford-attorney-publicly-reveals-conspiracy-to-defraud-federal-government/

Big Government: One of the key attorneys in the Pigford “black farmers” lawsuit has confirmed what we at Big Government have argued for months: that the $2.7 billion Pigford settlement has been corrupted by fraud on a massive scale.

Reid triggers nuclear option to change Senate rules and prohibit post-cloture filibusters

In a shock development Thursday evening, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) triggered a rarely-used procedural option informally called the “nuclear option” to change the Senate rules.

The surprise move stunned Republicans, who did not expect Reid to bring heavy artillery to what had appeared to have been a hum-drum legislative knife fight.snip