Election Day Live Thread

Rheo

Tiny little local victory: It looks like our guy won for Sheriff despite dirty politics. Yeehaw!

Excellent! Good job John Turner!

Sigh. I hate to say this but I think there are going to be recounts. :wallbash:

Oh geez, the question is...how many?

We're 26 k out. I'm NOT sure that can be overcome with Yakima and Cowlitz Counties. But it might put it within the recount margin.

righteousmomma

I was so busy reading other states I did not realize until a friend emailed from TX that a conservative woman named Ellmers edged out Dem Etheridge. WAHOOO!! AND for the first time in a CENTURY the GOP has the NC House.

I was so busy reading other states I did not realize until a friend emailed from TX that a conservative woman named Ellmers edged out Dem Etheridge. WAHOOO!! AND for the first time in a CENTURY the GOP has the NC House.

WAHOO indeed!

righteousmomma

Boehner is crying. I missed why...was it chasing the American dream?

crowd chants...USA.

Cannot believe this. Just shows ole blue collar machos have feelings. You ought to read his bio. Very Surprising.

Sigh. I hate to say this but I think there are going to be recounts. :wallbash:

Oh geez, the question is...how many?

As many as it takes the Dems to find enough "misplaced votes" in Dem Counties for their candidate to win, of course!

Seriously, if Rossi has a SECOND statewide race stolen from him, he'll be the answer to a pretty ugly trivia question... :angry:

Righteousmomma! Renee Ellmers?

Boehner overcome with emotion & can barely speak. Welcome Mr. Speaker!

He has been a great cat hearder so far and I have liked him...may he continue to do well.

righteousmomma

Righteousmomma! Renee Ellmers?

YES!!

Boehner is crying. I missed why...was it chasing the American dream?

crowd chants...USA.

Cannot believe this. Just shows ole blue collar machos have feelings. You ought to read his bio. Very Surprising.

I need to read that. He was really touched and I was multi tasking and missed most of what he said.

Yakima is in. I don't know how many outstanding ballots there are, but only Cowlitz still needs to come in and there is a 17.5k difference.

Darn it. Murray may have it. :angry: