Coffee Shop

Rheo

Yet More Proof Barack Obama Is A Lazy Puppet President…

Well, according to the official White House schedule, Barack Obama’s work day does not begin until 11:15 where he receives a quick briefing. (Recall Insider stating that anything more than 15 minutes is far too long for Obama’s attention span)

After that briefing President Obama has nothing else on his schedule until nearly 3:00 in the afternoon where he then meets briefly with Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti for a smile and nod photo op session.

Following his photo op with the Italian Prime Minister, Barack Obama has nothing scheduled until 7:10 p.m. when he leaves the White House to attend a private campaign fundraiser among liberal Washington D.C. multi-millionaires.

So in summary, a work day that does not begin until nearly the noon hour, followed by a photo op, followed by a wine -n- dine campaign fundraiser later that evening.

And so goes President Barack Hussein Obama’s work schedule for Thursday, February 9th, 2012.

Senate panel clears bill to allow cameras in Supreme Court

The Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday approved bipartisan legislation requiring TV cameras in the Supreme Court.

The vote was 11-7, with Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) siding with six Republicans in opposition. The top Republican on the committee, Charles Grassley (R-Iowa), voted in favor along with Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas).Scissors-32x32.png

New Head of Biggest Planned Parenthood Says Abortion Sacred

Sarah Crawford

2/9/12

A Planned Parenthood affiliate’s newest president and CEO said in an official statement that she regards her work for the biggest abortion business in America to be a holy profession.

(Snip)

“I am honored and humbled to be entrusted with such a sacred duty…I pledge to do everything in my power to fight back against the ideological attacks on Planned Parenthood and women, so that no teen will ever say she didn’t know how she got pregnant, no one will ever be denied basic reproductive health care, and no woman will ever be forced to bear children she cannot adequately support.”

Sarah Crawford

2/9/12

A Planned Parenthood affiliate's newest president and CEO said in an official statement that she regards her work for the biggest abortion business in America to be a holy profession.

(Snip)

"I am honored and humbled to be entrusted with such a sacred duty…I pledge to do everything in my power to fight back against the ideological attacks on Planned Parenthood and women, so that no teen will ever say she didn't know how she got pregnant, no one will ever be denied basic reproductive health care, and no woman will ever be forced to bear children she cannot adequately support."

This was my first thought, on reading the above post:

Linton is mistaken when she calls her work “sacred.” There is nothing holy about extinguishing the lives of millions of unborn children as a way to line the company pocketbook.

Enlightening? "Sacred" should not be used for laws, or programs that abdicate all responsibility for unborn genocide, legislate away parental rights, and mandate forced participation through government fiat.

Sarah Crawford

2/9/12

A Planned Parenthood affiliate's newest president and CEO said in an official statement that she regards her work for the biggest abortion business in America to be a holy profession.

(Snip)

"I am honored and humbled to be entrusted with such a sacred duty…I pledge to do everything in my power to fight back against the ideological attacks on Planned Parenthood and women, so that no teen will ever say she didn't know how she got pregnant, no one will ever be denied basic reproductive health care, and no woman will ever be forced to bear children she cannot adequately support."

This was my first thought, on reading the above post:

Linton is mistaken when she calls her work “sacred.” There is nothing holy about extinguishing the lives of millions of unborn children as a way to line the company pocketbook.

Enlightening? "Sacred" should not be used for laws, or programs that abdicate all responsibility for unborn genocide, legislate away parental rights, and mandate forced participation through government fiat.

For the Left Abortion is a sacrament.

Poll: 30 percent of South Carolinians can’t identify Biden as vice president

Nearly 30 percent of adults in South Carolina have no idea, according to a poll released Wednesday by Winthrop University. 29.3 percent of adults polled in the Palmetto State could not identify the current vice president — Biden. (RELATED: Full coverage of Joe Biden)

Almost a quarter of those surveyed had no answer to the question, three percent provided the wrong name and another three percent identified Dick Cheney.

I envy that 30 percent. There is something to be said for blissful ignorance.

Abandon ship: At least five Senate Democrats now oppose Obama’s new contraception rule

ABC says Lieberman, Manchin, Casey, and both Nelsons (Bill and Ben) have headed for the lifeboats, but I think that count’s already outdated. According to Fox News’s Chad Pergram, John Kerry also thinks the new rule “needs to be compromised, adjusted.” If all six vote with the GOP caucus to either repeal the rule or expand the conscience exemption, then McConnell starts with 53 votes, but since Scott Brown’s been desperate lately to show he’s as good a Democrat as Elizabeth Warren, in reality it’s probably only 52. Even with pressure mounting on swing-staters like Tester and McCaskill, it’s hard to believe they’ll get to 60. Which means unless The One reverses himself on this, nothing’s likely to happen.

Any reason to believe he might? Yup: According to ABC, some of the most influential members of his cabinet think the rule is a very bad idea.

(Snip)

Yet More Proof Barack Obama Is A Lazy Puppet President…

Well, according to the official White House schedule, Barack Obama’s work day does not begin until 11:15 where he receives a quick briefing. (Recall Insider stating that anything more than 15 minutes is far too long for Obama’s attention span)

After that briefing President Obama has nothing else on his schedule until nearly 3:00 in the afternoon where he then meets briefly with Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti for a smile and nod photo op session.

Following his photo op with the Italian Prime Minister, Barack Obama has nothing scheduled until 7:10 p.m. when he leaves the White House to attend a private campaign fundraiser among liberal Washington D.C. multi-millionaires.

So in summary, a work day that does not begin until nearly the noon hour, followed by a photo op, followed by a wine -n- dine campaign fundraiser later that evening.

And so goes President Barack Hussein Obama’s work schedule for Thursday, February 9th, 2012.

What a life,angry.png

This could very well be due to a man named Mikey Weinstien.

What a great sounding guy! (I Googled him)"I was good at writing, good at arguing." It was here that the young Weinstein encountered a string of incidents of psychological harassment (including notes emblazoned with swastikas and anti-Semitic slurs), death threats, and two violent incidents of hazing where he was ambushed, beaten, and in one incident, hospitalized."

Dollars to donuts he went out of his way to aggravate people, so actions were taken. There a guy in my flight in Korea, who did not play well...strange thing somehow he fell down the stairs then up the stairs. How this happened remains a mystery to this day.

WestVirginiaRebel

BREAKING: Sources Say Man Arrested By Secret Service At Romney Event Worked For Colorado Dems

On Tuesday night, a student at Colorado University at Denver was arrested by Secret Service for trying to throw glitter at Mitt Romney. Now sources are telling Colorado Peak Politics that the "glitter bomber" worked for the Colorado state Senate Democrats. This session.

The student in question, Peter Smith, faces up to 6 months in prison for "creating a disturbance, throwing a missile and an unlawful act on school property," according to Denver Police spokesman Sonny Jackson.

Our sources are saying he was fired by the Senate Democrats either yesterday or today.

WestVirginiaRebel

Shyness, grieving soon to be classified as mental illness

To be added along with this?

A study in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry has concluded that distrust of the government is a treatable mental disorder. Known as "AGP" or "anti-government phobia," the study claims: "...that unfounded fear of government is a recognizable mental illness, closely related to paranoid schizophrenia. Anti-Government Phobia (AGP) differs from most mental illnesses, however, in that it is highly infectious and has an acute onset. Symptoms include extreme suspiciousness, conspiracy-mongering, delusional thought patterns, staunch 'us against them' mentality, withdrawal from reality, and often religious fanaticism..."

Shyness, grieving soon to be classified as mental illness

To be added along with this?

A study in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry has concluded that distrust of the government is a treatable mental disorder. Known as "AGP" or "anti-government phobia," the study claims: "...that unfounded fear of government is a recognizable mental illness, closely related to paranoid schizophrenia. Anti-Government Phobia (AGP) differs from most mental illnesses, however, in that it is highly infectious and has an acute onset. Symptoms include extreme suspiciousness, conspiracy-mongering, delusional thought patterns, staunch 'us against them' mentality, withdrawal from reality, and often religious fanaticism..."

Well. Aldous Huxley's Brave New World isn't seeming so far fetched these days. We are thrill-seeking entertainment driving ourselves to death.

We should all come with very explicit warning photos when we are born:

• SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Being Born Causes Mental Illness and Death.