I Terrorist dead, Shoot out in Watertown

righteousmomma

@righteousmomma

The Left / Hollywood / Mass Media, MSNBC, CNN and Obama should be blamed

it stands to reason, since they collectively blame rightwingers gun owners, Bible thumpers, Fox, and GW Bush

• Like 2

clearvision

Press conference.... No comment on if guy is still loose. No comment on guy with explosive device and robots...

Yes, pepper and on the audio the abc reporter said the father was convinced that "they" had set up his sons who are innocent. Never said who his "they" are. Yet the brothers' uncle says he has had no contact with them for several years and "they deserve to die".

For the record, it wasn't me. I will say Carlos my invisible friend has not been seen recently....I don't want to put the blame on any one person...just saying.

Robot being used to clear the suspect, then they want him in for "interview".

It would be...enlightening to know who they have been talking to.

clearvision

Now a hostage situation, woman/child at gun point. From scanner.

Sigh, Was a girl texting about a cop at her house with a gun.

clearvision

The elder Tsarnaev, in a series of conversations with ABC News, insisted that his sons were innocent, but said he would appeal to his son to "surrender peacefully."

"Give up. Give up. You have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia," the dad said.

The father warned, however, "If they killed him, then all hell would break loose."

"If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame," the father told ABC News. "Someone, some organization is out to get them."

Anzor Tsarnaev said that his sons were "set up" and that they are "very nice kids" who have no experience with weapons and explosives.

The father said his two daughters, ages 22 and 24, live in the U.S. One lives in West New York, N.J.

LINK

saveliberty

Sister of suspected Boston Marathon bombers lives in NJ, 'I don't know what's gotten into them'

• From POST WIRE REPORT
  • Last Updated: 12:56 PM, April 19, 2013
  • Posted: 11:50 AM, April 19, 2013

Scissors-32x32.png

A woman who has been identified as the sister of the suspected Boston Marathon bombers spoke out today from her New Jersey home, according to an online report.

Alina Tsarnaeva, who refused to come to out of the West New York apartment but spoke from behind a door, expressed confusion over her brothers actions.

“They were great people. I never would have expected it,” she told the Star-Ledger. “They are smart – I don’t know what’s gotten into them.”

Let's Hear it for Uncle Ruslan

Mollie Hemingway

4/19/13

With the caveat that this guy clearly didn't know his nephews terribly well and hadn't spoken to them in years, the bombing suspects' Uncle Ruslan Tsarni is making for some interesting interviews. From CBS:

(Snip)

It's worth remembering that most losers don't kill 8-year-old boys and young women, or maim dozens. But he goes on to say that his nephews brought shame on the family and deserve death for their actions. He offered condolences to "those who’ve been murdered, those who’ve been injured.” He called on his nephew to turn himself in and had a theory for why all this happened:

“Being losers, hatred to those who were able to settle themselves; those are the only reasons,” he said. “Anything else to do with religion, with Islam, it’s a fraud; it’s a fake.”

Ruslan told reporters that the two bombing suspects wasted an opportunity for a great life.

“This is the ideal micro-world in the entire world,” he said of the United States. “I respect this country. I love this country; this country which gives chances to everybody else to be treated as a human being.”

America!

Mollie Hemingway

4/19/13

With the caveat that this guy clearly didn't know his nephews terribly well and hadn't spoken to them in years, the bombing suspects' Uncle Ruslan Tsarni is making for some interesting interviews. From CBS:

(Snip)

It's worth remembering that most losers don't kill 8-year-old boys and young women, or maim dozens. But he goes on to say that his nephews brought shame on the family and deserve death for their actions. He offered condolences to "those who’ve been murdered, those who’ve been injured.” He called on his nephew to turn himself in and had a theory for why all this happened:

“Being losers, hatred to those who were able to settle themselves; those are the only reasons,” he said. “Anything else to do with religion, with Islam, it’s a fraud; it’s a fake.”

Ruslan told reporters that the two bombing suspects wasted an opportunity for a great life.

“This is the ideal micro-world in the entire world,” he said of the United States. “I respect this country. I love this country; this country which gives chances to everybody else to be treated as a human being.”

America!

Right Scoop

sigh

Keyes

4 minutes ago

@Las1 @Keyes @Laurel A

That makes me believe all the more that he was in on it. He admitted to having dinner in the area the night before.That doesn't make him guilty, but it sounds like he might have been down there casing the area out for them.

DON'T BE ON MY SIDE!!!

Letter from the Family of LU Lingzi

We are grieving and at a loss for words to describe the pain and sadness we are experiencing following the sudden passing of our dear daughter, Lingzi. She was the joy of our lives. She was a bright and wonderful child. We were thrilled to watch her grow into an intelligent and beautiful young woman. She was a positive role model for many others.

It has always been her dream to come to America to study. While she was here, she fell in love with Boston and its people. She loved her new friends and her professors at Boston University. She wanted to play a role in international business, specializing in applied mathematics. She has been studying very hard toward her goal. Sadly, it was not to be.

While her dream has not been realized, we want to encourage others who have Lingzi’s ambition and dreams, and want to make the world a better place, to continue moving forward.

We are grateful and thankful for the assistance we have received from the Chinese government, the U.S. State Department, Boston Police Department, Boston University, and so many others. Your kindness will always be in our thoughts and memories of how you reached out selflessly to us during the darkest hour of our lives. We understand the work of the media, too, and ask them to please respect our wish for privacy at this difficult time.

We are also humbled by the compassion, caring and love we have received from people all over the world. We wish to thank each of you for your prayers and for thinking of our daughter. Thank you for sharing your memories of her, your love for her, and your good wishes to our family.

Also, we wish to extend our thoughts, prayers and sympathy to the other victims of this tragedy and to their families.

We hope that everyone who knew Lingzi, and experienced the positive spirit and joy she had, will help carry on her spirit. We hope that everyone who has now heard about Lingzi will keep a memory of her in their hearts.

• Like 3

saveliberty

Mollie Hemingway

4/19/13

(Snip)

America!

Right Scoop

sigh

Keyes

4 minutes ago

@Las1 @Keyes @Laurel A

That makes me believe all the more that he was in on it. He admitted to having dinner in the area the night before.That doesn't make him guilty, but it sounds like he might have been down there casing the area out for them.

DON'T BE ON MY SIDE!!!

Copley is a very nice place to have dinner. If you are not going to the North End for authentic Italian cuisine, Copley is a great place to find a good meal.

saveliberty

No mention if they have talked to the mom or the dead bomber's wife yet or did I miss it?

I thought that the dead brother had a girlfriend, not a wife? That is what Drudge says, and he could be wrong.

No mention if they have talked to the mom or the dead bomber's wife yet or did I miss it?

I thought that the dead brother had a girlfriend, not a wife? That is what Drudge says, and he could be wrong.

Ah, thought I had read wife and 3 year old kid. Have they talked to the girlfriend?

Did these guys not work?