American killed in attack on US Consulate in Libya, security official says, following Egyptian protest at US embassy

WestVirginiaRebel

Mob Gathers Outside U.S. Embassy in London

A2wnheyCcAA6FVl.jpg

I wonder what the reaction would be if a bunch of Americans were to gather and burn an Egyptian/Jordanian/Pakistani/Saudi Flag?

The world would fall apart, of course, as it is slightly doing so right now. I see it as incite to riot copy-cat events--so easy to stir up uninformed male radical rubbish as portrayed in the picture you posted.

@Valin, I hope we as Americans never sink to the level of these radical MOBS. Let them display their ignorance and intolerance by themselves. We must stay above the fray and find another way to express our objections, opinions and frustration. I'm thinking one way I can do this is to vote against the current administration in the upcoming election.

Mob Gathers Outside U.S. Embassy in London

A2wnheyCcAA6FVl.jpg

I wonder what the reaction would be if a bunch of Americans were to gather and burn an Egyptian/Jordanian/Pakistani/Saudi Flag?

The world would fall apart, of course, as it is slightly doing so right now. I see it as incite to riot copy-cat events--so easy to stir up uninformed male radical rubbish as portrayed in the picture you posted.

@Valin, I hope we as Americans never sink to the level of these radical MOBS. Let them display their ignorance and intolerance by themselves. We must stay above the fray and find another way to express our objections, opinions and frustration. I'm thinking one way I can do this is to vote against the current administration in the upcoming election.

Just pointing a difference....and doing a little venting.

The world is a scary place right now. Sure wish we had a president.

Yes, we have a PINO....

Is that a racist statement @clearvision, calling the president a black grape wine? Oh, I guess that would require a "T" at the end of the acronym, and the description just doesn't fit him at all . . . "the most romantic of wines, with so voluptuous a perfume, so sweet an edge, and so powerful a punch that, like falling in love, they make the blood run hot and the soul wax embarrassingly poetic." Well, maybe that would fit for Chris Matthews, et al.

• Like 1

CNN Hides Facts: Cairo Riots Not About ‘Offensive’ American Movie, But Freedom of Blind Sheik The Goal

September 14, 2012 | Filed under Asshats,Barack Obama,corruption,Culture Of Corruption,Democrats,Foreign Affairs,Libya,Media,Middle East | Posted by Warner Todd Huston

Just before the crowd in Cairo, Egypt erupted in violence against the U.S. embassy there, CNN’s cameras were in the capital interviewing protesters who said that the main purpose for their protest was to have Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman (known as the ‘Blind Sheik’) released from a U.S. prison. Yet as soon as the riots began, CNN began to push the false story that the riots were sparked by some low-budget American movie that denigrated the Prophet Muhammad.

The very day before rioters stormed the U.S. embassy in Cairo, CNN’s Nic Robertson filmed an interview with a handful of Islamists right outside the U.S. embassy. One of those protesters that CNN interviewed was the Blind Sheik’s brother, Mohamed al Zawahiri.

Scissors-32x32.png read more http://wizbangblog.com/2012/09/14/cnn-hides-facts-cairo-riots-not-about-offensive-american-movie-but-freedom-of-blind-sheik-the-goal/

Jay Carney: These Protests are About Video, Not Directed at U.S.

By: Ben Howe (Diary) | September 14th, 2012 at 11:58 AM | 10

The administration continues its insistence that burning the American flag and screaming “death to America” does not indicate that the global protests and embassy assaults are directed at the United States specifically.

He also claims there was no advanced warning of the attacks despite evidence to the contrary.

Scissors-32x32.pnghttp://www.redstate.com/2012/09/14/jay-carney-these-protests-are-about-video-not-directed-at-u-s/

The world is a scary place right now. Sure wish we had a president.

Yes, we have a PINO....

Is that a racist statement @clearvision, calling the president a black grape wine? Oh, I guess that would require a "T" at the end of the acronym

I'm pretty sure it's racist to require correct spelling..

• Like 2

A Map of Muslim Protests Around the World

John HudsonScissors-32x32.png

If you can't keep track of all the Muslim protests we've compiled the latest reported incidents into this handy interactive Google Map. Click the locations and embedded links for more details about each incident.Scissors-32x32.pngread more

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/09/map-muslim-protests-around-world/56865/

Obama and Clinton Must Resign -- NOW!

By Michael Oberndorf · September 14, 2012

Purported President Barack "Barry Soetoro" Hussein Obama, and so-called Secretary of State Hillary Clinton must resign immediately. No ifs, ands, or buts. Pack up their things and get the h*ll out of Washington, today. This woman, The Smartest Woman in America, and her boss, The Smartest Man in the Room, have just shown the world that they are anything but.

The unmitigated arrogance and stupidity of this pair was on display this week, for all the world to see. These two apostles of Marxist agitator Saul Alinsky clearly see themselves as leaders of an elite intelligencia, far smarter than us of the Unwashed Masses, and therefore, ordained to lead, with We, the People, as blind, sheep-like followers. Thus, they were flabbergasted to discover that Muslims have not been won over by Obama's endless apologies and bowing a scraping before Islamic royalty. They were stunned that Libyans were not grovelingly grateful that we had "liberated" their country from Muammar Gaddafi.

"We came, we saw, he died," gloated Clinton.

Obama, too, has made a spectacle of himself, repeatedly, Scissors-32x32.png read more

http://patriotpost.us/commentary/14758

Yeah...Like that's gonna happen.

Still.............a great thought. If they have to be tried & fried......I'm up for that, too!

• Like 2

Yeah...Like that's gonna happen.

Still.............a great thought. If they have to be tried & fried......I'm up for that, too!

Tried? For what? Don't say treason...cause that's dead and gone.

OTOH Brother Eric Holder is probably going to be spending a great deal of time in civil court...lot of people lining up to get a piece of him.

I thought that was a man hanging there at first.

No just Al Qaeda's flag...nothing to be concerned about. The State Dept has set up a "War Room" now don't you feel better?

Why is the Muslim world so easily offended?

Fouad Ajami

September 14 2012

Modernity requires the willingness to be offended. And as anti-American violence across the Middle East and beyond shows, that willingness is something the Arab world, the heartland of Islam, still lacks.

Time and again in recent years, as the outside world has battered the walls of Muslim lands and as Muslims have left their places of birth in search of greater opportunities in the Western world, modernity — with its sometimes distasteful but ultimately benign criticism of Islam — has sparked fatal protests. To understand why violence keeps erupting and to seek to prevent it, we must discern what fuels this sense of grievance.

There is an Arab pain and a volatility in the face of judgment by outsiders that stem from a deep and enduring sense of humiliation. A vast chasm separates the poor standing of Arabs in the world today from their history of greatness. In this context, their injured pride is easy to understand.

(Snip)

On its time to take a little trip to Nutterville.

Jesse Ventura suggests US may be behind Middle East violence

Jamie Weinstein

9/14/12

NEW YORK — Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura, an avid and prolific conspiracist, says it’s possible the U.S. government is intentionally inflaming the current turmoil in the Middle East.

“Who knows what caused it? Let’s remember the CIA’s job is to go out and create wars,” Ventura told The Daily Caller during an extensive interview.

(Snip)

The Daily Caller will publish more of this extensive interview with Ventura next week.

LMFAO.gif

Posted on Friday, September 14, 2012

Ky. Sen. Rand Paul introduces amendment to pull aid from Pakistan, Egypt and Libya

Jack Brammer | The Lexington Herald-Leader

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, R-Kentucky, announced Thursday a new version of his amendment to strip foreign aid from Pakistan, Egypt and Libya in the wake of the killings of the American ambassador to Libya and three other diplomats and the torturing in Pakistan of the doctor who helped America find and kill Osama bin Laden. Scissors-32x32.png

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/09/14/168467/ky-sen-rand-paul-introduces-amendment.html#storylink=cpy

Sandmonkey from Cairo — Exclusive PJM Audio Interview

Rodger L Simon

9/15/12

Mahmoud Salem — aka Sandmonkey — is the well-known and highly-respected Egyptian blogger who was one of the original democracy demonstrators in Tahrir Square back when people, including me, wanted to believe in the “Arab Spring.” How naive we were.

I was able to catch up with Mahmoud this evening via Skype to his cell phone in a Cairo suburb for this audio interview. Not surprisingly, the Sandmonkey does not sound optimistic, but, as you will hear, he has not lost his sense of humor, even while calling for heads to roll among “Arabists” at certain Washington think tanks.

• Like 1