BREAKING: Facebook deletes #WalkAway campaign of 500,000 people as social media purge of conservatives continues

Valin

Apple, Google and Amazon Team Up to Shut Down Parler Proving the 'Build Your Own Platform' People Were the Clowns We've Always Known They Were

What has happened this week with Big Tech acting in unison to silence conservative voices on social media is not a shock. We all knew that the day would come when the nation would be handed over to the Democrats, and nasty, degenerate little SJWs that permeate social media companies would feel free to indulge in their fascistic fantasies. We’ve talked about the parabola of behavior that was becoming very obvious even before Donald Trump was elected in 2016. In the past couple of years, their behavior has become more and more egregious. The appearances of the social media CEOs like Dorsey and Zuckerberg on Capitol Hill have created nothing more than an unending string of broken promises and outright lies.:snip:

Navalny's CHILLING Warning: Dictators Will Use Twitter's Trump Ban to Justify Silencing Opponents

Alexey Navalny, a Russian opposition leader and anti-corruption activist, warned that dictators will use Twitter’s decision to permanently ban President Donald Trump from its platform as a pretext to silence their political opponents.

Navalny would know. When the Russian government prosecuted him for embezzlement, the European Court of Human Rights ruled that the cases violated Navalny’s right to a fair trial, but Russia prevented him from running for president of Russia in 2018 due to these convictions, anyway. Navalny claims his name cannot be mentioned on Russian television. Russian President Vladimir Putin refuses to refer to Navalny by name and The Wall Street Journal has described Navalny as “the man Vladimir Putin fears most.”

Navalny called Twitter’s moves against Trump “an unacceptable act of censorship.” He admitted that “Trump has been writing and saying very irresponsible things,” and he argued that the president got “paid for it by not getting re-elected.”:snip:

Social Media Exodus: Prominent Conservatives Abandon Twitter

:snip:“okay, this IS my last tweet,” wrote Gutfeld on Saturday. “CNN tries to get FNC banned. Apple targets Parler. Publishers dump writers. music labels drop artists. twitter bans/removes thousands. tech companies join hands.”

“this redefines who the true rebels are,” he added. “if you like the purge, you’re the servant.”:snip:

• Like 2

Alan Dershowitz: YouTube, Twitter Are Partisan Political Tools, not Platforms

Harvard Law School Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz described YouTube and Facebook as “partisan political tools” which should not be viewed as platforms as defined by Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.

“YouTube is no longer a platform, and Twitter is no longer a platform,” said Dershowitz on his podcast the Dershow. “It’s a partisan political tool that can be used for purposes that were unintended by Section 230, and section 230 must be amended, or at least interpreted not to apply to platforms that censor.”:snip:

Catholic League: Censoring of Parler Worst Assault ‘Ever’ on Free Speech

Catholic League president Bill Donohue said Monday that Big Tech’s censoring of Parler is “the most serious assault on freedom of speech we have ever seen by private companies in American history.”

Amazon, Google, and Apple are not silencing those who actually promote violence but rather “conservative voices in general,” Dr. Donohue notes.:snip:

Tulsi Gabbard Pulls Back the Curtain On Why Congress Won't Act Against Big Tech

:snip:

It’s an Occam’s razor situation where the simplest answer is usually the right one. As Gabbard reveals, the reason no one is acting on big tech is that the companies are inviting our elected members of congress into their very deep pockets.

This is a massive abuse of power on several levels and if our elected officials can’t resist the temptation of extra money in their pockets, then they need to be removed.:snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Tulsi Gabbard Pulls Back the Curtain On Why Congress Won't Act Against Big Tech

:snip:

It’s an Occam’s razor situation where the simplest answer is usually the right one. As Gabbard reveals, the reason no one is acting on big tech is that the companies are inviting our elected members of congress into their very deep pockets.

This is a massive abuse of power on several levels and if our elected officials can’t resist the temptation of extra money in their pockets, then they need to be removed.:snip:

And How Many Congressional Dog & Pony Shows have we seen in the last 2(?) years? And what what resulted in these? Not One Damn Thing.:angry:

YouTube suspends Trump channel for seven days in latest strike by big tech censors

Video giant claims it is acting on ‘ongoing concerns about violence.’

John Solomon

January 13, 2021 - 12:16am

YouTube on Tuesday night abruptly suspended President Trump’s channel for seven days and disabled comments by users, saying that it was trying to ward off the potential for violence.

In the latest move by big tech censors, YouTube claimed one of the president’s recent videos violated its standards, without specifying which one.

“After review, and in light of concerns about the ongoing potential for violence, we removed new content uploaded to Donald J. Trump’s channel for violating our policies,” the Google-owned video giant said in a tweet. ”It now has its 1st strike & is temporarily prevented from uploading new content for a *minimum* of 7 days.”

(Snip)

bullshit-meter.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

From Judicial Watch President @TomFitton: "BANNED: Without any warning I have been suspended for at least 7 days from Twitter for posting a straight-forward tweet about #Hydroxychloroquine. I had posted this exact tweet repeatedly (once or twice a week) and, in September, Twitter specifically found that it was not in violation of its rules. Nevertheless, they locked me out my account without warning and told me that even if I took down now the supposedly offending post I would still be locked out for 7 days. I have “appealed” but Twitter has ignored my appeal which is no surprise because we all know that this is not about HCQ, it is about finding a pretext to silence another leading conservative voice. Facebook/Instagram is also targeting conservatives and Judicial Watch will be at risk for more suppression from the leftists controlling Big Tech. I suggest you pop over to our website (https://www.judicialwatch.org/petitio...) and share both your email and regular mail addresses so Judicial Watch can keep in direct contact with you about our essential work to uncover and stop government corruption. Our heavy lifting will intensify for the rule of law -- with your support! TF