Democrats Time to Heal (Yeah Right) :

Geee

I’d like to extend an olive branch to Trump supporters. I am ready to move #ForwardTogether. There’s so much work to do to heal the nation. Let’s be a part of the solution and not add to the problems we face. My comments are open. Please reply with  #ForwardTogether.

Replying to @Alyssa_Milano
Thanks, but no thanks. I’m glad that dems want to “move forward”, but it’s obvious that you think it should be on your terms, otherwise you wouldn’t have been so vocally angry these four years. Sorry, but you had four years to be conciliatory and you chose not to.

Put it A Lot More Politely than I would.

&f=1&nofb=1

Leftist Actors Zach Braff and Chris Evans Want to Keep a List of Trump’s 'Enablers'

Since Election Day three weeks ago, we have heard from some on the Left, including the Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden, resounding calls for “unity.” 

Biden offered a victory speech a few days after Election Day, where he extended an olive branch to supporters of President Trump, saying "I understand the disappointment tonight. But now let's give each other a chance. It's time to put away the harsh rhetoric, lower the temperature. And to make progress, we have to stop treating our opponents as our enemies. They are not our enemies. They're Americans."

Throughout the campaign, however, Biden did not act in this cordial manner, instead choosing to call Trump supporters “chumps,” for example, at least he ostensibly feels this way now. But unfortunately, many on the Left do not, and some even plan to compile keep lists of Trump supporters and “enablers.”:snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Leftist Actors Zach Braff and Chris Evans Want to Keep a List of Trump’s 'Enablers'

Since Election Day three weeks ago, we have heard from some on the Left, including the Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden, resounding calls for “unity.” 

Biden offered a victory speech a few days after Election Day, where he extended an olive branch to supporters of President Trump, saying "I understand the disappointment tonight. But now let's give each other a chance. It's time to put away the harsh rhetoric, lower the temperature. And to make progress, we have to stop treating our opponents as our enemies. They are not our enemies. They're Americans."

Throughout the campaign, however, Biden did not act in this cordial manner, instead choosing to call Trump supporters “chumps,” for example, at least he ostensibly feels this way now. But unfortunately, many on the Left do not, and some even plan to compile keep lists of Trump supporters and “enablers.”:snip:

Is it worth more than 45 seconds to find out just who Chris Evans and Zach Braff are, and why I'm supposed to care what they say/do?

12 hours ago, Valin said:

Is it worth more than 45 seconds to find out just who Chris Evans and Zach Braff are, and why I'm supposed to care what they say/do?

I don't know or care either, but it's just an example of how so many people don't know what we stand for anymore???

40 minutes ago, Geee said:

I don't know or care either, but it's just an example of how so many people don't know what we stand for anymore???

Two thing I've noticed.

1. When it directly affects Them, they're the ones who scream the loudest.

2. If by We you mean Conservative/Libertarians/Unwoke...the sad thing is they have no interest in finding out What we really say and why we say it. When you point out the What & Why, its like talking to a wall. Depressing to say the least.

• Like 1

Nov. 29 2020

Dave Rubin joined Glenn in-studio earlier this month, and he shared a personal story about a longtime friend who identifies VERY differently on the political spectrum. And, through his most recent interactions with this friend, Rubin says he realized most on the far-left have very little interest in ACTUAL reconciliation with conservatives. In fact, Rubin says, the fake-reconciliation they're truly interested in is all part of the left's ‘mind virus’…

Is Joe Biden’s Proposed Government Position on Conservative Outreach a Joke?

It’s either a waste of time or something that will be a sure winner in a public relations fight. It’s probably the latter. We’ve seen this movie before. Barack Obama promised to work across the aisle. He kept some Republicans in his cabinet. He toed the middle of the road, softening conservatives in order to unleash his socialized medicine proposal. It didn’t matter if Obama didn’t mean it. He didn’t. Now, in 2020, we’re back to this crap again. Joe Biden wants to—get this—create an office that reaches out to conservative America.

After four years of calling us deplorable Nazis, liberals want to reach out. They can go f**k themselves. We literally have nothing to talk about. Nothing. We share nothing in common other than we use the same tax form concerning those of us who actually pay taxes. And the funny thing is liberals have to know this is a total PR ploy. The Democratic base wants us processed and eliminated through extermination camps. They don’t want to work with Republicans. They want to eliminate us. And they will crucify any Democrat who dares suggest this. Granted, they may not at first since it’s a prominent black Democrat, Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-LA), who wants to get this office off the ground, but it’ll happen.:snip:

HEALING! JOE TAUNTS TRUMP AND SUPPORTERS IN VICTORY SPEECH

President-elect Joe Biden delivered an angry, partisan speech Monday evening upon being voted the winner of the 2020 election by the Electoral College.

Biden did not just acknowledge victory; he taunted his defeated opponent, President Donald Trump. Rather than celebrate the result and reach out to Trump and his supporters, Biden — coughing up phlegm throughout his speech — attempted to rub salt in the wound, continuing to argue the case after he had already won it.:snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:

HEALING! JOE TAUNTS TRUMP AND SUPPORTERS IN VICTORY SPEECH

President-elect Joe Biden delivered an angry, partisan speech Monday evening upon being voted the winner of the 2020 election by the Electoral College.

Biden did not just acknowledge victory; he taunted his defeated opponent, President Donald Trump. Rather than celebrate the result and reach out to Trump and his supporters, Biden — coughing up phlegm throughout his speech — attempted to rub salt in the wound, continuing to argue the case after he had already won it.:snip:

be-careful-what-you-wish-for-because-you

Why aren't Democrats ever blamed for our 'divisive' politics?

Everyone alive right now knows how passionately liberal hatred for President Trump burns. But a good portion of those people likely remembers how it was more or less the same hatred that liberals had for President George W. Bush. And for President Ronald Reagan.

And yet, it's always conservatives, Trump supporters, and right-leaning voters who are portrayed by the news media as close-minded troglodytes only reacting by basic instincts and with no higher brain function for critical thinking.:snip: