Democrats Time to Heal (Yeah Right) :

Geee

• Geee changed the title to Democrats Time to Heal (Yeah Right) :

@Geee

I have been saying for some time now. These protestors Thugs are going to do this at the Wrong Time..the Wrong Place...to the Wrong People. They Will get the violent backlash they are begging for. Some person will be going about their business (possible wearing a MAGA hat) ANTIFA/BLM will mostly peacefully protest attack. At that point out comes the Sig Sauer....Smith & Wesson..Glock...H&K...whatever.  What surprises me, is it has not happened already.

Schumer Calls on Biden to Forgive Tens of Billions in Student Loans -- Which Is a Payoff to Wealthy Democrats

Are They Trying to Get Her Killed? Ad Accuses Trump Official of Treason, Abetting 'Sex Parties'

On Monday, the anti-Trump PAC Meidas Touch released a horrifying ad slamming Emily Murphy, the administrator of the General Services Administration (GSA). The ad slams Murphy for refusing to sign transition paperwork for Joe Biden’s staff while President Donald Trump contests the results of the 2020 election. While it is fair to criticize Murphy for holding up a transition (which could be reversed should Trump turn out to have won the election), Meidas Touch engaged in horrifying hyperbole, accusing Murphy of treason, “sedition,” abetting “sex parties” at government expense, and putting American lives at risk.:snip:

Thoughts from the ammo line

Ammo Grrrll is all in on SCORCHED EARTH, BABY! She writes:

Scott Johnson

Nov. 20 2020

(Snip)

Unite? Not just NO. HELL, NO. No respect, no quarter. I will “unite” when Jussie Smollett is forced to pay back every cent spent for the investigation of his bogus “bleach and noose” attack AND then made to go on Robin Roberts’ show and admit that he lied. I don’t even insist he goes to prison. He would probably like it. I will “unite” when SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, goes to prison for the Russia Hoax and attempted coup right here on our soil.

I will “unite” when every single news outlet has to hire 50 percent conservative journalists and opinion makers that I get to pick! And I don’t mean the likes of Jennifer Rubin and Ana “Churro” Navarro and all the other wretched fake “Republicans,” none of whom has voted for anything but a Democrat for at least four election cycles. We are full up with those.

I will “unite” when The View is forced to either change its name to “One Tedious, Biased View” or to hire Candace Owens and Sarah Palin for balance. I will “unite” when True the Vote comes in and certifies every single voter registration list in every single precinct.

I will “unite” when armed U.S. marshals monitor vote counting in every precinct and guarantee a true count. If there aren’t enough, hire more, seasonally, like they do for Christmas in department stores. Or use the National Guard. My mother was a poll watcher for the Republican side every election for decades. She served with one other Republican and two Democrat neighbors and they guaranteed that their total was accurate. But if partisans cannot behave in an honest, patriotic fashion, then somebody will have to monitor them.

Though Jewish by religion, I am Irish by ethnicity. A joke definition of Irish Alzheimers is “forgetting everything but the grudges.” Works for me! Donald J. Trump is my President until he says he isn’t. Joe Biden is a mean, bullying, corrupt unindicted influence peddler, fraudulent charity runner, lying, racist, creepy plagiarist who is just a stand-in for Obama 2.0. He will NEVER be my President, just a nasty Resident-Elect for a Memory Care Unit.

:thumbup: This pretty much sums up for me.

I'm an old Gamer. There is a saying among Gamers..."Show Me The Rules...I Can Play The Game."  Well I think I know what The Rules are. To quote Al Bundy...

raw

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Geee said:

Ask yourself, do you know a single person who braved the mailbox this year to cast a mail-in ballot for Joseph R. Biden because they absolutely loved him? Do you know a single person who was so enthralled with Mr. Biden’s five decades collecting a federal paycheck in Washington that they just HAD to vote for the guy?

I look at the vote total Biden got, as opposed to Barack Obama (for better or worse) a genuinely popular President...as a person. I don't buy those totals...I don't even Rent them.

Maybe Joe Really did amass those numbers, IF he does take the oath of office Large numbers of usare Always going to have Questions in our minds. Did he REALLY win?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Valin said:

I look at the vote total Biden got, as opposed to Barack Obama (for better or worse) a genuinely popular President...as a person. I don't buy those totals...I don't even Rent them.

Maybe Joe Really did amass those numbers, IF he does take the oath of office Large numbers of usare Always going to have Questions in our minds. Did he REALLY win?

You and thousands of others.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Geee said:

1. There are so many assumptions in that statements I don't know where to start.

“When I came in, we were in the middle of a big crisis, the financial crisis. George W. Bush, he and I had obviously big policy differences, but he’s a good man, he’s a patriot,” Obama said. “And he ordered everybody on his team to work seamlessly with us on the transition. Could not have been more gracious. Could not have been more helpful. And that actually helped us be able to get a head start on trying to stem what could have been a great depression instead of a great recession.”

Its a shame he didn't act the same way with Donald Trump.

• Like 1

Idiot Democrats Think There's Some Kumbaya on the Way

Happy Wednesday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. Beer is better than stuffing.

Every. Single. Time.

Far be it from me to ever try and figure out what’s going on in the mind of any American Democrat here in the 21st century. Sure, there was a simpler time when I understood a little about them. I worked with them all of the time, we hung out, we shared important moments in our lives.

It always seemed as if we were from the same planet back then.

Here in the Inglorious Year of the Chinese Bat Flu Mail-In Ballot Fraud Election, I’m not only unable to reach across the aisle, I’m not really sure where in the heck the freakin’ aisle is anymore.

They are making overtures over there on the Left. We are hearing a lot about healing and unity and coming together and all kinds of other stuff that we’re supposed to expect as we move into the Hallmark Christmas movies time of the year.

I have one burning question: Have these morons met themselves?

The drooling sack of empty that they are calling President-elect Biden has undergone an image makeover that’s most unbelievable. We’re now being told that he’s our kindly best pal and that he is going to put a big band-aid on all of the ORANGE MAN BAD hurt that our beloved country has suffered through.:snip: