Milwaukee riot a textbook example of the fruits of racial agitation

Geee

milwaukee_riot_a_textbook_example_of_the_fruits_of_racial_agitation.htmlAmerican Thinker:

Gunfire, police cars smashed and burned, the torching of a gasoline station, bank branch, beauty supply store, and O’Reilly Auto Parts store were the highlights of a Saturday night riot in Milwaukee in the aftermath of a police shooting. The sequence and description of events, pulled together from press reports suggests the shooting was proper, although an investigation will surely follow and provide a definitive conclusion.

Milwaukee Police Assistant Chief Bill Jessup told the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel newspaper it wasn't clear if the gun was pointed at the officer.

"Those additional facts will come out in the coming days," Jessup said.

Following a traffic stop, an armed man with a “lengthy arrest record” was pursued by police, and ordered to drop his gun. And when he did not comply, he was shot. The mayor of Milwaukee has said he believes the officer had a body camera, so we will be able to see if the officer had a reason to fear for his life.Scissors-32x32.png

@Valin, Most of the perpetrators were not from this area but came from outside to riot. A statement from one of the outside groups t that it was not about the incident but 100s of years of repression. Social media is making it so easy to gather outside wackos. Residents of the neighborhood are gathered together helping to clean up their neighborhood.

Draggingtree
Chaos, Violence, Looting In Milwaukee

Posted by Fuzzy Slippers Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 11:18am

Local official appears to condone the violent response to shooting of armed suspect: “This is the warning cry”

Chaos, violence, and looting erupted in Milwaukee late Saturday night following the shooting of an armed suspect by police.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports:

A standoff between police and an angry crowd turned violent Saturday night in the hours after a Milwaukee police officer shot and killed an armed suspect during a foot chase on the city’s north side.

After an hours-long confrontation with officers, police reported at 10:15 p.m. that a gas station at N. Sherman Blvd. and W. Burleigh St. was set on fire. Police said firefighters could not for a time get close to the blaze because of gunshots.

Later, fires were started at businesses — including a BMO Harris Bank branch, a beauty supply company and O’Reilly Auto Parts stores — near N. 35th and W. Burleigh streets.

Watch as the violence unfolds:

Scissors-32x32.png

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/08/chaos-violence-looting-in-milwaukee/

City of Milwaukee Police called out the County Police (Sheriff Clark) for help and they responded to the call. I would have been interested in his take, but so no one interview him.

@Valin, Most of the perpetrators were not from this area but came from outside to riot. A statement from one of the outside groups t that it was not about the incident but 100s of years of repression. Social media is making it so easy to gather outside wackos. Residents of the neighborhood are gathered together helping to clean up their neighborhood.

What A Shock...or should I say What? A Shock?

I have a thought (putting on my tinfoil hat) that at some point we'll fing drug gangs are behind this whole BLM movement. Reason being it's easier to do "business" without cops around.

Let's see rioting occurred in the city of Milwaukee and city black cop did the shooting....

Milwaukee Police Chief -- White but Dem

Milwaukee Mayor -- White but Dem

Milwaukee County Sheriff (David Clark) -- Black but Republican

Who to blame, Who to blame....

Oh Yeah... Trump's tone.

National Guard activated after Milwaukee protests over suspect's death

MILWAUKEE, Aug 14 (Reuters) - Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker activated the National Guard on Sunday to assist should further riots erupt in Milwaukee over the police killing of an armed suspect in a predominantly black neighborhood.

The Sherman Park neighborhood, which has a reputation for poverty and crime, appeared calm at midday on Sunday after businesses were burned, cars set ablaze and gunshots fired by demonstrators angered by the police killing.

Police presence in the area was low with some residents milling around and others cleaning up debris.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/08/14/violent-protests-erupt-in-milwaukee-after-police-kill-armed-susp/21451260/

So the perp cop is black. Can the whites in the city go back to not being harassed now.

Sources: Milwaukee police officer who fatally shot suspect is black

The Milwaukee police officer who fatally shot an armed suspect Saturday is black, sources have told the Journal Sentinel.

City and police officials are expected to speak publicly this afternoon about the shooting and rioting that broke out in the surrounding Sherman Park neighborhood afterward.

Earlier Sunday, city and community leaders gathered to discuss the unrest and the underlying concerns of residents. And Gov. Scott Walker activated the Wisconsin National National Guard to assist the Milwaukee Police Department upon request.

Walker said he put the guard on alert after a request from Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. and conferring with Mayor Tom Barrett and Major Gen. Donald Dunbar.

The development came as a sense of calm and order returned to the neighborhood Sunday morning after a night when businesses were torched, cars overturned and set ablaze, and gunfire erupted following the fatal police shooting.

(Snip)

For a second night, violent protests rocked Milwaukee over officer-involved shooting

MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin -- For a second night, violent protests rocked Milwaukee over the police shooting of an armed African-American man. At least two people were injured after shots were fired and objects hurled during the protest early Monday, police said.

One victim was shot during the Monday unrest and rushed to a hospital in an armored vehicle. A police officer was injured and also taken to the hospital after a rock broke the windshield of a squad car, according to Milwaukee Police. The damage was not as extensive as the protests from the previous night.Scissors-32x32.png

http://fox6now.com/2016/08/15/after-deadly-milwaukee-police-shooting-protests-intensify/

Burning-police-car-1.jpg

A car burns as a crowd of more than 100 people gathers following the fatal shooting of a man in Milwaukee, Saturday, Aug. 13, 2016. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that officers got in their cars to leave at one point, and some in the crowd started smashing a squad car's window, and another vehicle, pictured, was set on fire. The gathering occurred in the neighborhood where a Milwaukee officer shot and killed a man police say was armed hours earlier during a foot chase. (Calvin Mattheis/Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel via AP)

Also

Sylville Smith: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've got a 20 dollar bill that says Mr. Smith was involved with drug/criminal gangs.

The news channels (national) are hyping last night like it was the same as the nigh before. It was not. All though there was some violence, from the pictures it seems as if there were more police than protestors. I think the 'aggrieved' decided that it would be difficult to get freebies last night, so they didn't burn anymore businesses.

@Valin - I think I read somewhere this morning that the 'victim' (ha) was also arrested for witness intimidation.

Wow! Riots in Milwaukee are Retaliation for Rich People Not Giving Money to Black People

There are those of us in America who have no problem telling it how it is. A man being interviewed by a Milwaukee TV station during the violent protests over the weekend basically said that until rich people pay up to black people, violence and riots will continue.

“It’s sad because, you know, this is what happen because they not helping the black community,” the unidentified man said. "The rich people they got all this money and they not, like you know, trying to give us none." Scissors-32x32.png

Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke: ‘Progressive left has put my citizens in harm’s way’

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke on Monday blamed “the policies of liberal Democrats” for riots over the weekend that left several officers injured and multiple businesses burned in the city’s north side.

“The Milwaukee riots should be the last time the policies of liberal Democrats are held up as anything other than misery-inducing, divisive, exploitative and racist manipulation of the urban populations. Unfortunately, they won’t,” Sheriff Clarke wrote in an op-ed for The Hill.

“As Sheriff of Milwaukee County, I am furious that the progressive left has put my citizens in harm’s way and that I had to send my officers into cauldrons of anarchy and hatred that were created by the left,” he continued. “As an elected public servant, I am livid that Milwaukee’s pathetic, kowtowing city officials and aldermen take this opportunity to abandon their citizens and preen before the Black Lives Matter-enabling media.”Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/david-clarke-milwaukee-sheriff-progressive-left-ha/

http://watchdog.org/273352/milwaukee-police-riot/Milwaukee burning: Police official says, ‘Leadership must denounce violent riotous behavior!’

Scissors-32x32.pngMike Crivello, president of the Milwaukee Police Association, said the union denounces the suggestion by community members, and some city leaders, that the department is teeming with racism. Police say the officer who shot the armed suspect is black. They had not released his name as of Sunday afternoon.

“Our ranks are broad and diverse; derived from all God’s children. These officers deserve respect and support. Support which must begin with leadership – mayor/alderpersons, police chief, and community!” Crivello wrote in a statement.

“Leadership must denounce violent riotous behavior! There can be no appropriateness in rationalizing terrorist-like actions,” the union chief added. “The good families, beautiful young children, living in the neighborhoods where police were attacked and buildings burned certainly did not sleep well last night; how could they, when will they? The thugs that caused this are certainly terrorists and must be held accountable.”

Saying Milwaukee police are “under siege,” Crivello in his press release included a video clip of angry, black men shouting at Milwaukee police.

“We cannot cohabitate with white people,” one unidentified speaker said. “We want blood. We don’t want peace or justice.”Scissors-32x32.png

The news channels (national) are hyping last night like it was the same as the nigh before. It was not. All though there was some violence, from the pictures it seems as if there were more police than protestors. I think the 'aggrieved' decided that it would be difficult to get freebies last night, so they didn't burn anymore businesses.

@Valin - I think I read somewhere this morning that the 'victim' (ha) was also arrested for witness intimidation.

Yup.

A Boy Scout Troop or A Bible Study? biggrin.png

Sherman Park quiets down Monday night

MILWAUKEE -- The unrest in Sherman Park appeared to be quieting down Monday night after two consecutive nights of unrest in the north side neighborhood.

In a news conference Monday night, Police Chief Ed Flynn said that things in Milwaukee's Sherman Park neighborhood had stayed relatively quiet as of 11:30 p.m. and no major additional incidents were reported throughout the night.

Flynn said six people were arrested earlier in the night, but no violence has broken out.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/chief-flynn-things-quiet-so-far-monday-night