What to Expect at Hillary's Benghazi Hearing

Valin

I thought they let the Dems get the hearing off track and look a bit chaotic at the end, other than that the Republicans look like they were well organized and gave each Republican member kind of each one own 'assignment' of what part of the investigation to cover. It was night a repeat of the same thing over and over again and each member had his or her own revelations. Made the Dems look very partisan, when they had no real questions and were just whining.

Clinton to Benghazi Committee: ‘I’ve Lost More Sleep Than All of You Put Together’

by Bridget Johnson

October 22, 2015 - 10:04 am

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made her long-awaited appearance before the House Select Committee on Benghazi today, arguing that a deficit of emails about Benghazi security concerns in 2012 isn’t reflective of her concern because she “did not conduct most of the business that I did on behalf of our country on email.”

“I’ve thought more about what happened than all of you put together,” Clinton said of losing the four Americans. “I’ve lost more sleep than all of you put together.”

Clinton greeted the Republicans on the dais first, starting with Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), shaking hands down the line before greeting Ranking Member Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) and the Democrats and then taking her seat at the witness table.

Gowdy stressed that even though other committees have investigated Benghazi, his is the first to go through many documents, request Ambassador Chris Stevens’ emails, uncover Hillary’s use of a personal server for email, and even interview some witnesses no one had talked to before. Scissors-32x32.png

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/10/22/clinton-to-benghazi-committee-ive-lost-more-sleep-than-all-of-you-put-together/

Must say. Pretty disappointed. Got far afield quite a few times and some questioners managed to sound quite political. I know the hearing seems to have quite a while to go, but they have already lost too many peoples interest. Unless something comes up that is really out of the ordinary, this does nil. Hope the FBI gleaned something.

The fact that she already knew it was a terror attack already at the time it was happening was interesting, but most people besides we politicos won't care. Her X boss probably was not pleased that her friend Sidney Blumenthal does not think any better of him than we do. I hate to agree with Sidney Blumenthal who has been on my 'makes me gag' list for oh so many years.

• Like 1

Its A First! Democrat Elijah Cummings is concerned about the amount of money spent by the federal government....This could be a sign of the End Times.

• Like 2

Its A First! Democrat Elijah Cummings is concerned about the amount of money spent by the federal government....This could be a sign of the End Times.

My thoughts exactly!!!

Well, after almost eleven hours, what did we learn?

For those of us who follow/obsess this, not much. But it was great political theater!

Edited by Valin
PS

What other WOMAN would sit there and take this for 10 hours. She volunteered for all day and televised. She took the best those mean, vindictive Republicans threw at her and showed her presidential side. She is a hero and the MSM will let us know about it!

• Like 1

What other WOMAN would sit there and take this for 10 hours. She volunteered for all day and televised. She took the best those mean, vindictive Republicans threw at her and showed her presidential side. She is a hero and the MSM will let us know about it!

Huh. So that's the bottom line. And that it was good political theater. sigh.