NYT SHOCK REPORT: HILLARY CLINTON SENT EVERY OFFICIAL EMAIL AS SECRETARY OF STATE FROM A PRIVATE ACCOUN

Geee

Congressman Ron DeSantis On Hillary’s “Homebrew” And Running For Senator Rubio’s Seat

Hugh Hewitt

Monday, March 9, 2015

Congressman Ron DeSantis joined me to strat today’s show. Congressman DeSantis is chair of the National Security Subcommittee of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Most of our time is spent on the national security implications of Hillary’s “homebrew” server, but at the end of our conversation, Congressman DeSantis indicates a strong likelihood of running for the Senate if Senator Rubio seeks the GOP presidential nomination:

(Snip)

Audio

(Snip)

HH: Now Congressman DeSantis, you’re on Oversight. Do you find that response credible at any level?

RD: Absolutely not. I mean, just for, one is you have the transparency issue. The reason you have a Federal Records Act is so that the American people know what goes on in the Executive Branch. Hillary clearly wanted to avoid that scrutiny, so she sets up her own email system. But I’ll tell you, for the President, if he’s trading emails with her, the first thing I would think of is okay, if this is the email you’re using, are you using classified information. Are you discussing affairs of State if this is your only email address? And that, anybody who’s been in the executive branch or the military knows, that is a huge, huge no-no, and it appears that this is the only email address she was using, or its only domain. That would absolutely have not been acceptable to discuss sensitive matters on.

HH: I want the audience to know Congressman DeSantis is a Harvard Law grad as well as a veteran of the Armed Services, and knows of which he speaks when it comes to national security. And I believe you were on the National Security Subcommittee of Government Oversight, are you not?

RD: I’m the chairman, Hugh, so this is right up our alley. And we’re definitely going to pursue the security aspect of this, because, and I think it’s been written up pretty well in some of the blogs, the State Department has been hacked before. And they have a lot of resources that they put into to maintaining the integrity of that system. If she used Google or Microsoft or one of those, they put in some resources, too. She set up her own system, and so the question is did she invest any of her personal resources to make sure that this had integrity and was not susceptible to being hacked? And those are answers that we’re going to find out.

(Snip)

Hillary Clinton: Using private email was ‘convenient,’ server to stay ‘private’

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday she has deleted all of her personal emails but vowed she’s turned over anything related to her government business, as she tried addressed the growing controversy for the first time.

Mrs. Clinton, speaking after a speech at the U.N., said she’s “taken unprecedented steps” to release 55,000 pages of emails to the State Department and said it’s up to them to decide what to do with them at this point. But she said she will not turn over her server, and said Americans should trust her judgment as she decided what emails to turn over and what to delete.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/10/hillary-clinton-breaks-silence-state-dept-emails/

Trey Gowdy: Shame on me if I trust State Department to be ‘neutral arbiter’ of Clinton records

ep. Trey Gowdy, South Carolina Republican, says he is not confident the State Department can be a neutral arbiter of former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s records amid the controversy over Mrs. Clinton’s use of a private e-mail during her time as the nation’s top diplomat.

Mr. Gowdy, who chairs the House Select Committee on Benghazi, said Monday evening on Fox News’ “The Kelly File” that the State Department “is not the neutral third party arbiter that I would recommend the secretary turn her server over to so you can analyze it for forensics to see whether or not there’s been any hacking or tampering.”

“I have no interest in e-mails about bridesmaids’ dresses or wedding cakes — it’s none of my business,” he said. “But public records are all of our business and that subset that deals with Benghazi is particularly our committee’s business.”Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/10/trey-gowdy-shame-me-if-i-trust-state-department-be/

Question: Is it possible for a politician to be any more stiff, when making a statement? I mean she's just not very good at this.

AP SUES STATE DEPARTMENT, SEEKING ACCESS TO CLINTON RECORDS

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Associated Press filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the State Department to force the release of email correspondence and government documents from Hillary Rodham Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state.

The legal action comes after repeated requests filed under the U.S. Freedom of Information Act have gone unfulfilled. They include one request AP made five years ago and others pending since the summer of 2013.

The lawsuit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, comes a day after Clinton broke her silence about her use of a private email account while secretary of state. The FOIA requests and lawsuit seek materials related to her public and private calendars, correspondence involving longtime aides likely to play key roles in her expected campaign for president, and Clinton-related emails about the Osama bin Laden raid and National Security Agency surveillance practices.

Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.breitbart.com/news/ap-sues-state-department-seeking-access-to-clinton-records/

…JUDICIAL WATCH: WE’RE JUST GETTING STARTED…

What some in the media describe as “an obscure court filing” has exploded onto the national scene in the form of a growing scandal over Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email account to conduct government business.

Revelations that then-Secretary of State Clinton conducted all of her official business on a personal email account have dominated national headlines recently, and Judicial Watch is once again in the center of the storm. I have no doubt that it was Judicial Watch’s focused Freedom of Information lawsuits, the disclosures from which led to the creation of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, which led to the uncovering of a scandal that could have criminal ramifications for Mrs. Clinton.

Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/11/obscure-court-filing-explodes-hillary-clinton-email-scandal/

IT Expert Says He Traced Hillary’s Email Server To Manhattan Government Building

Cyber-security expert Vinny Troia told Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren on Tuesday that he traced the IP address of the server Hillary Clinton used to host the private email account she used as secretary of state to a government building in the heart of New York City.

“I did read reports that [the server] was at her house, but when we traced the IP address it came back to the city office here in downtown Manhattan,” Troia told Van Susteren.

Troia is CEO of the IT consulting firm Night Lion Security.

The exact location of Clinton’s server has been a mystery, though after The Associated Press reported on its existence last week it was assumed by many to have been kept at her Chappaqua, N.Y. residence. The AP reported that the server was registered to that location and to a longtime Clinton associate.Scissors-32x32.png

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/11/it-expert-hillarys-email-server-traced-to-manhattan-government-building-video/

Hillary Clinton’s Career at Rose Law Firm a Bellwether for Modern-Day Document Destruction

Hillary Clinton broke her silence this week to address the scandal involving emails during her time at the State Department. Although it was refreshing to hear the former secretary of state finally speak, it was shocking to see how clumsily she handled the defense of her actions.

After all, it is hardly Hillary Clinton’s first rodeo when it comes to document destruction. Whether it was the Rose Law Firm, the firing of the White House travel office, her super-secretive committee on “Hillarycare,” Benghazi or even Vince Foster’s untimely death, Hillary Clinton always seems to be present when critical documents aren’t. One needs to look no further than her involvement with the Rose Law Firm more than 20 years ago, which provides valuable insight into the woman who once again finds herself under fire for similar allegations.

Most Americans have forgotten, but in the 1990s, Hillary Clinton gained notoriety by being the first First Lady in American history to be called to testify in front of a grand jury. Not only was Hillary called to testify, but as part of the grand jury investigation, she became the subject of accusations of suspicious activity concerning missing subpoenaed records from the Rose Law Firm where she had worked in the mid-1980s. Of interest to prosecutors were records from the Whitewater land deal in Arkansas and Hillary’s legal representation of convicted felon Jim McDougal’s savings and loan association, Madison Guaranty.Scissors-32x32.png

http://dailysignal.com/2015/03/13/hillarys-career-rose-law-firm-bellwether-modern-day-document-destruction/

@Geee

Most Americans have forgotten, but in the 1990s, Hillary Clinton gained notoriety by being the first First Lady in American history to be called to testify in front of a grand jury.

I anyone falls into this category I recommend FreeRepublic Keyword Search Whitewater...Rose Law Firm. Remember this is why FR got started.