NYT SHOCK REPORT: HILLARY CLINTON SENT EVERY OFFICIAL EMAIL AS SECRETARY OF STATE FROM A PRIVATE ACCOUN

Geee

SrWoodchuck

Hopefully no one will have to be Vince Fostered from this world....to protect Killary the Weasel.

Still remembering the language from Democrats....after her dismissal from the Watergate Hearings.

In order to attract "left-leaning" Independents....she should start an....."I'm Not Fauxcahontus" campaign.....

SrWoodchuck

I think Joe Biden may be the happiest Dem about this story.

.....and chances are good, that he doesn't even know it....

• Like 1

I subscribe to the ZDNet Daily Newletter and receives emails concerning technical and tech business issues.

This morning I had this email which highlights how Hillary's "Home Brew" email practices are starting to make news in unexpected areas.

ZDNET

Hillary Clinton takes shadow IT mainstream

Hillary Rodham Clinton reportedly ran her own email server out of her house and now is in the middle of political firestorm. For our purposes, Clinton has provided us with the most high-profile case of shadow IT practices. And the first lesson of shadow IT is that the techies aren't going to push around the top execs.
Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

Is this “Eric Hoteham”?

Scott Johnson

March 4, 2015

(Snip)

As of this morning, the AP tactfully described Mr. Hoteham as of “mysterious identity.” The AP reporters have silently updated their story to add a little color to the identity of the mysterious Mr. “Hoteham,” but Brent Scher really zeroes in on a former Clinton flack named Eric Hothem. Scher’s Free Beacon article reasonably asks “Is the mysterious “Eric Hoteham’ actually long-time Clinton adie Eric Hothem?”

Good question! I think we’ll find out soon enough. In the meantime, pull up a chair and get out the popcorn.

Hillary sacked ambassador who opted for private email

Paul Mirengoff

March 5, 2015

Mark Hemingway of the Weekly Standard calls our attention to the case of Kenya Scott Gration, the former U.S. ambassador to Kenya. He abruptly stepped down in 2012, prompted by a withering evaluation from the State Department, then under the direction of Hillary Clinton.

The report found multiple concerns with Grations performance. One of them was the following:

Because the information management office could not change the Departments policy for handling Sensitive But Unclassified material, [Gration] assumed charge of the missions information management operations. He ordered a commercial Internet connection installed in his embassy office bathroom so he could work there on a laptop not connected to the Department email system. He drafted and distributed a mission policy authorizing himself and other mission personnel to use commercial email for daily communication of official government business.

During the inspection, the Ambassador continued to use commercial email for official government business. The Department email system provides automatic security, record-keeping, and backup functions as required.

The Ambassadors requirements for use of commercial email in the office and his flouting of direct instructions to adhere to Department policy have placed the information management staff in a conundrum: balancing the desire to be responsive to their mission leader and the need to adhere to Department regulations and government information security standards.

(Snip)

• Like 1

Hillary sacked ambassador who opted for private email

Paul Mirengoff

March 5, 2015

Mark Hemingway of the Weekly Standard calls our attention to the case of Kenya Scott Gration, the former U.S. ambassador to Kenya. He abruptly stepped down in 2012, prompted by a withering evaluation from the State Department, then under the direction of Hillary Clinton.

@WestVirginiaRebel

Search

Has Hillary Clinton lost MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell?
Noah Rothman

March 5, 2015

According to some Democrats, Hillary Clinton’s scandalous refusal to abide by federal law by refusing to use a secure email system while she served as secretary of state is no big deal.

“Voters do not give a sh-t about what email Hillary used,” CNN contributor and Democratic strategist Paul Begala told his network’s reporters when he was asked to weigh in on the scandal. “They don’t even give a fart.”

Maybe....(Snip)

In a segment with fellow MSNBC host Alex Wagner, O’Donnell castigated his fellow liberals who are attempting to defend Clinton by insisting that former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush’s selective disclosure of the emails that he sent via unsecured private accounts absolve the former secretary of state. Beyond the fact that this is an untoward example of liberal hypocrisy, O’Donnell said, there is simply no comparison between these two episodes.

“Bush’s e-mails were legally available to everyone,” O’Donnell said. “Hillary Clinton’s system was designed to defy Freedom of Information Act requests, which is designed to defy the law.”

(Snip)

Hillary Clinton won't take questions at event honoring journalism
Colin Campbell
Mar. 5, 2015

Hillary Clinton reportedly will not be taking any questions at an event honoring excellence in journalism.

Organizers of the March 23 Toner Prize Celebration, which is named after the late New York Times reporter Robin Toner, told the Center for Public Integrity the event would be open to reporters. However, the keynote speaker, Clinton, does not plan to take their inquiries.

(Snip)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

dry.png maybe they could E-Mail her some questions.

Clinton private email violated 'clear-cut' State Dept. rules

The policy warns against routine use of personal email accounts.

Josh Gerstein

3/5/15

The State Department has had a policy in place since 2005 to warn officials against routine use of personal email accounts for government work, a regulation in force during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state that appears to be at odds with her reliance on a private email for agency business, POLITICO has learned.

The policy, detailed in a manual for agency employees, adds clarity to an issue at the center of a growing controversy over Clinton’s reliance on a private email account. Aides to Clinton, as well as State Department officials, have suggested that she did nothing inappropriate because of fuzzy guidelines and lack of specific rules on when and how official documents had to be preserved during her years as secretary.

But the 2005 policy was described as one of several “clear cut” directives the agency’s own inspector general relied on to criticize the conduct of a U.S. ambassador who in 2012 was faulted for using email outside of the department’s official system.

“It is the Department’s general policy that normal day-to-day operations be conducted on an authorized [Automated Information System], which has the proper level of security control to provide nonrepudiation, authentication and encryption, to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the resident information,” the Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual states.

(Snip)

Chuck Todd: Obama White House probably didn’t know about Hillary’s secret email address UPDATE: They knew
Noah Rothman
March 6, 2015

Chuck Todd, the moderator of NBC’s Meet the Press, is pretty sure that the president’s hands are clean when it comes to the scandalous revelations about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email accounts. And he makes a reasonably good case for why he believes Barack Obama was personally out of the loop (hat tip to Mediaite for flagging this clip):

(Snip)

UPDATE: As it happens, the White House was informed of the coming scandal involving Clinton’s emails in August of last year. So, so much Todd’s extension of the benefit of the doubt.

Obama says he learned of Clinton using private email through news reports
March 08, 2015

President Obama says he first learned from news reports that his former secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, used a private email account during her tenure, amid reports the White House and State Department may have known as far back as last August that Clinton did not use government email.

“The same time everybody else learned it, through news reports,” Obama told CBS’ Bill Plante, in response to a question of when the president learned of Clinton’s use of a private email account for conducting government business.

Obama, in an interview with CBS aired Sunday, continued to stand by his claims that “the policy of my administration is to encourage transparency… and that's why my emails -- the BlackBerry that I carry around -- all those records are available and archived and I'm glad that Hillary has instructed that those emails that had to do with official business need to be disclosed.”

(Snip)

Clinton email scandal intensifies as Benghazi investigators find ‘huge gaps’

The Hillary Rodham Clinton email scandal picked up steam Sunday as the lead Republican investigator on Benghazi said there are “huge gaps” between emails received so far from her private server, and even a top Senate Democrat urged Mrs. Clinton to be more forthcoming.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, California Democrat, said that Mrs. Clinton, the former secretary of state and early favorite for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination, needs to speak out because, “from this point on, the silence is going to hurt her.”

“Actually, what I would like is for her to come forward and say just what the situation is, because she is the pre-eminent political figure right now,” Mrs. Feinstein said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “She is the leading candidate, whether it be Republican or Democrat, to be the next president, and I think that she needs to step up and come out and state exactly what the situation is.”

Rep. Trey Gowdy, the South Carolina Republican who heads the House Select Committee on Benghazi, said the panel received 800 pages containing 300 of Mrs. Clinton’s emails from the State Department in December, but that there are “huge gaps” between some of the emails.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/8/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-intensifies-as-bengh/

March 08, 2015

President Obama says he first learned from news reports that his former secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, used a private email account during her tenure, amid reports the White House and State Department may have known as far back as last August that Clinton did not use government email.

“The same time everybody else learned it, through news reports,” Obama told CBS’ Bill Plante, in response to a question of when the president learned of Clinton’s use of a private email account for conducting government business.

Obama, in an interview with CBS aired Sunday, continued to stand by his claims that “the policy of my administration is to encourage transparency… and that's why my emails -- the BlackBerry that I carry around -- all those records are available and archived and I'm glad that Hillary has instructed that those emails that had to do with official business need to be disclosed.”

(Snip)

On a related note.....

8 Times Obama Says He Was Way Out of the Loop

Sharyl Attkisson

March 9, 2015

It’s a remarkable irony: the same U.S. president whose administration has gone to great lengths to monitor journalists, whistleblowers and the public, claims to be oddly in the dark regarding basic information on some of his biggest controversies.

Here are eight instances in which President Obama said he heard it on the news—or way after-the-fact—just like ordinary Americans.

(Snip)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

obama_schultz500x375.jpg

• Like 1

If this white house doesn't want her to be the next prez, then she is in trouble over this.

There are some rumors that it was actually the WH that leaked this.

• Like 1

If this white house doesn't want her to be the next prez, then she is in trouble over this.

There are some rumors that it was actually the WH that leaked this.

Well there is and never has been a whole lot of love between the Clinton and Obama people. Remember

2008-09-12-puma.jpg

• Like 2

March 08, 2015

(Snip)

White House: Why yes, Obama did know Hillary’s private e-mail address — and they did e-mail each other

Allahpundit

March 9, 2015

Via the Standard, didn’t Obama tell CBS that he found out about Hillary’s private e-mail the same way he finds out about every government scandal, by reading the newspaper? How do you square that statement with this statement by Earnest? The spin, I guess, will be that O didn’t know the extent of Hillary’s private e-mailing and simply assumed, wrongly as it turned out, that she was doing most of her e-mailing with others from an official State Department e-mail account. It’s not against State Department policy to use private e-mail occasionally so long as you promptly copy any correspondence to your official account — which Hillary didn’t have — so that the archives pick it up. If Obama exchanged, say, six messages with her over the course of four years, he might have noticed the private address each time but failed to notice that she was using a private address every time. In theory.

(Snip)

http://youtu.be/1EhJE9z0lgQ