11:30am (ET) LIVE: U.S. Consulate Attack in Benghazi, Libya

Valin

Gosh! It appears it never had anything to do with a movie...and some people knew it.

Great Job Hill and Barry!

Another Dem asking for money. Saying R's deny money for security.

That's because Republicans are not patriotic. In fact I would be surprised if we find Dick Cheney was really behind the whole thing.

righteousmomma

Live streaming again for some time.

Gee whiz has anyone noticed how many blacks and women are Dems? And how many rich, white men eat at Chick Fil A because they hate homosexuals and are Republicans and worse - conservatives?

Why are Dems harping on 'cutting the budget for State'? There was NO BUDGET at the time. Continuing Resolutionhs didn't cut funds.

Live streaming again for some time.

Gee whiz has anyone noticed how many blacks and women are Dems? And how many rich, white men eat at Chick Fil A because they hate homosexuals and are Republicans and worse - conservatives?

Hey! What about a shout out to those of us who haters that don't eat at Chick-Fil-A?

Was that you that called in saying you were a democrat and were embarrassed and mortified by these dems?

Donald Rumsfeld ‏@RumsfeldOffice 2m

"If you don't want to believe it, there is no body of evidence that cannot be ignored."

• Like 1

I find it amazing people knew how long the attack was going to last at the time it was going on! WOW!

Only Republicans are asking questions...so I can actually understand more now without the blubbering/yammering of those buffoons.

• Like 1

righteousmomma

Well, I find it amazing that Fox has not covered the hearings for over an hour and instead have ALERT that the Arias verdict is going to be read sometime this day.

We have 4 dead Americans - including ( according to reports) the badly sexually abused body of an American ambassador. All killed by terrorists of the Islamic sort and that is less important than some woman freaking out and supposedly killing her boyfriend after a day of sex???

What a crazy surrealistic world we live in.

Be very afraid with good reason.

• Like 1

Check out the post I just made in the coffee shop. Charles Ramsey, the rescuer is a repeat domestic violence felon.

• Like 1

righteousmomma

Re Trey Gowdy - he was also a Federal prosecutor and considers himself to be a conservative constitutionalist.

• Like 1