Florida’s tainted vote

Geee

http://youtu.be/wNWL0R08N_E

Serious questions about St Lucie County Results

Thank you for this.

"There's something Happening here,

What it is ain't exactly clear."

Stephen Stills.

"There's a man with the won over there...........Barack-Obama-Funny-Pictures-Dumpaday-1.gif

Tellin' me I got to Bee Wear.....eb9c65d1_snls2e3-killerbees.jpeg

Stephen Silly

Both Ohio and Florida are iffy IMO. I agree with those that say we need to get together and work out some kind of way to put integrity back into the process and shore up the accuracy.

Both Ohio and Florida are iffy IMO. I agree with those that say we need to get together and work out some kind of way to put integrity back into the process and shore up the accuracy.

Unfortunately one of the major political parties thinks everything is just fine. In fact any attempt to put integrity & accuracy back into the process is voter suppression, and the AG will come after you.

This Election has has proven beyond any doubt that we don't need voter ID. If Florida can get one-hundred-fifty-percent of their registered voters to come out on election day, we all should be able to do the same thing.

This Election has has proven beyond any doubt that we don't need voter ID. If Florida can get one-hundred-fifty-percent of their registered voters to come out on election day, we all should be able to do the same thing.

wink.png

wink.png

Is St. Lucie County becoming The New Chicago?

“I will NEVER concede to corruption” – Allen West files suit to have early votes recounted in St. Lucie County

Video and story at Link.

(Assuming there is voter fraud going on there) If the democrats get away with this....Will Elections really mean anything?

“I will NEVER concede to corruption” – Allen West files suit to have early votes recounted in St. Lucie County

(Assuming there is voter fraud going on there) If the democrats get away with this....Will Elections really mean anything?

Now on You Tube.

Court hearing set Friday in West-Murphy vote-count dispute

George Bennett

11/14/12

FORT PIERCE —

A St. Lucie County circuit judge has scheduled a two-hour hearing for Friday on Republican U.S. Rep. Allen West’s request for a recount of all 37,379 ballots cast during early voting in St. Lucie County in his tight reelection fight against Democrat Patrick Murphy.

(Snip)

St. Lucie County Elections Supervisor Gertrude Walker said her office double-counted some early ballots and failed to count others on election night. But Walker said the problem was limited to ballots from three of the eight days of early voting and was fixed Sunday during a recount of those votes.

West says a full recount of ballots from all eight days of early voting is needed to eliminate any doubts about St. Lucie County’s totals. West’s motion for injunctive relief asks Circuit Judge Dan Vaughn to order a full recount of early votes and bar the county from certifying results until the recount is complete. Vaughn set a hearing on the motion for 1 p.m. Friday.

(Snip)

West wins request for recount of some ballots

Stephen Dinan

11/17/12

Rep. Allen West won a full recount of early voting in St. Lucie County when the county’s canvassing board voted late Friday to grant his request.

Local news accounts said the decision came in a 2-1 vote.

After last weeks’ election Mr. West, a one-term congressman and tea party favorite, trails Democratic challenger Patrick Murphy by about 1,900 votes, or just outside the margin needed for an automatic recount.

(Snip)