Quasi Official New and Improved VP Debate Thread

Valin

I will be shocked if people think that this is good for Biden. The fact that the moderator seems to pile on will not help them. She is not being fair. At all.

• Like 1

This is not a debate, it is the Joe and Martha show!!

This is a challenge for any sentient being to watch and listen to the two Lefties.

This is going to be spun well for Biden... he was "assertive" got his points across, countered Ryan's lies.

I think the sh*t smirk of Biden will doom any gains and the bias of Razz. Like @Rightheousmomma or @pollyannaish said, it pisses me off

• Like 1

OK, I didn't log on here so I could concentrate on content of the debate and not get side tracked. But this is a joke of a debate! I agree, Geee, this is the Joe and Martha show. If people are so stupid as to not see that MsMartha is in the Biden camp, they deserve him. But the rest of us deserve the young, intelligent, polite, clear-speaking Mr. Ryan. We need to be on our knees begging for divine intervention in this upcoming election. If the MSM lies and gives this "debate" debacle to Biden, I may even have to go on Facebook and declare to all my liberal friends that I an just not going to take it anymore. I'll lose friends, but so be it. I've had it! Mr. Biden is nothing but RUDE.

• Like 2