@NCTexan

N. Carolina lawmakers reject sea level rise predictions

Wed Jul 4, 2012 1:59am IST

* Vote by Republican majority backed by real estate developers

* Panel of scientists projected big rise based on seven studies

* Democrats say vote makes state an object of ridicule

* Governor could veto measure, inviting legislative override

By Wade Rawlins

The Dems & Bev Purdue can't keep away from stupid, and the Global Warming Con.

Last century the sea rose 8"....but this century it's due to rise 39".....because....well, because it's important to redistribute other peoples money, while idiots are still in charge.

So....veto Beverly....that way the Republicans can have a few laughs with an over-ride.

America+Designed+by+Geniuses.jpg

H/T:TheoSpark

The thing is America has always been run by idiots....with occasional flashes of brilliance.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Interesting link to America's battles for Independence.....before & after the Declaration:

Rabble in Arms – The Battlefields for Independence: Happy Birthday America

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2012/07/rabble-in-arms-the-battlefields-for-independence-happy-birthday-america/

The battles for American independence began more than a year before the historic vote of the Colonies to declare independence from Britain. The British Army, along with their Navy and Marines had occupied Boston since 1768. The following are the battles fought before and after America actually had an official Army, rather than the magnificent “rabble” who accomplished so much, with so little. Below is the flavor of some of the most important battlefields.

H/T: MaggiesNotebook & KnucleDragginMyLifeAway

clearvision

Interesting link to America's battles for Independence.....before & after the Declaration:

Rabble in Arms – The Battlefields for Independence: Happy Birthday America

http://www.maggiesno...rthday-america/

The battles for American independence began more than a year before the historic vote of the Colonies to declare independence from Britain. The British Army, along with their Navy and Marines had occupied Boston since 1768. The following are the battles fought before and after America actually had an official Army, rather than the magnificent “rabble” who accomplished so much, with so little. Below is the flavor of some of the most important battlefields.

H/T: MaggiesNotebook & KnucleDragginMyLifeAway

Interesting info , Thanks!

@NCTexan

N. Carolina lawmakers reject sea level rise predictions

Wed Jul 4, 2012 1:59am IST

* Vote by Republican majority backed by real estate developers

* Panel of scientists projected big rise based on seven studies

* Democrats say vote makes state an object of ridicule

* Governor could veto measure, inviting legislative override

By Wade Rawlins

@Pepper

The Republicans in the NC congress have taken it to the DEMs recently.

The congress voted to support fracking and DEM Gov Bev Perdue had also voiced support. But she vetoed it when it arrived on her desk after being pressured by her LIB supporters.

However, her veto was over-ridden by one vote this week. One of the DEMs that voted with the Republicans later said that she was confused on the vote and voted for the override but really wanted to vote against it.

She wanted a Mulligan and it was ruled "Tough Stuff". Without her vote the veto would have held.

This is what a lot of smart Repubs and a few dumb DEMs can do. I love it.

• Like 1

California Assembly approves high-speed rail.

To the tune of $4.5 billion.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/05/california-assembly-approves-high-speed-rail/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fpolitics+%28Internal+-+Politics+-+Text%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

I thought California was on the brink. I guess this will tip them over the edge.

SrWoodchuck

I MISS THIS GUY!

7505642716_f085dc8021_z-550x372.jpg

H/T:WeaselZippers GWB in Zambia on July 4th, 2012 for a campaign to help Zambian women

• Like 2

clearvision
According to a CNN/ORC International released Thursday, the majority of American voters have no idea who presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s potential vice presidential running mate candidates are.

Really? So some know who it is ?

righteousmomma

Drudge has the W in Zambia link. Its from a Catholic News source but I can't get it to open.

I miss him. I might have gotten frustrated with him for not defending himself and did not like a couple of his policies too much but I never doubted his sincere intentions and heart to do the right thing out of obligation and gratitude.

• Like 1

GOOGLE NEWS

Everyone knows that the Google "money guys" drive the results for your general searches. We it's pretty obvious that their Leftist Political guys drive what you get on Google News.

The following headlines and stories are what have been chose to display on the current front page of the Google Romney news:

Romney's safe approach draws criticism from some in GOP

Mitt Romney's campaign's media reports said today that he raised more than $100 million

President Barack Obama accused Republican rival Mitt Romney of kowtowing to conservatives

Romney's wife says woman on ticket is possible

Mitt Romney drives his boat with his famiy on Lake Winnipesaukee in Wolfeboro

Mitt Romney and the Aztec Sacrifice Ritual

Axelrod: Romney "the most secretive candidate we've seen probably since ...

The Obama campaign is sharpening its attack on Mitt Romney's personal business and financial dealings

Mitt Romney has suggested that President Barack Obama has done a worse job managing the economy than Jimmy Carter. Investors disagree.

Rachel Maddow: Mitt Romney's Campaign Is A 'Totally, Incoherent Mess' On ...

Mike Huckabee Likes Romney. Really. - New York Times‎

Obama slightly ahead of Romney in poll of polls

New York Daily News - ‎6 hours ago‎

Is Mitt Romney bought and paid for by Big Energy? Maybe, but the answer's a secret

Obama Hammers Romney For Individual Mandate Reversal

Romney campaign goes on voter blitz for 'Super Saturday'

Although no Mormon will tell, they envision Mitt Romney as the possible fulfillment of their prophesy.

In a better America, Mitt Romney would be running for president on the strength of his major achievement as governor of Mass

The Mitt and Bibi show

What Ann Romney can learn from Michelle Obama - Washington Post

Business Insider

It's Starting To Look Like Romney Has A Dirty Tax Secret

Mandate talk taxing for Mitt Romney

righteousmomma

NCT had to go take a chill out break so I will respond to the headlines:

BARF!!!

The liberal media and especially liberal google (which helped liberal Gore become a zillionaire) is always fair and balanced -- to the left.

Its astonishing that before the internet and blogging that we ever got a candidate from mainstream America elected. At least now we can expose at the click of a key .

righteousmomma

FEEL THE LOVE!!!

Sophisticated Language Alert.

Valin, idiots like that scare me more than anything. Not him personally but the fact that so many out there have been fed the lies and distortions for so long that they actually really believe them.

FEEL THE LOVE!!!

Sophisticated Language Alert.

Valin, idiots like that scare me more than anything. Not him personally but the fact that so many out there have been fed the lies and distortions for so long that they actually really believe them.

A classic example of the saying that a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.

SrWoodchuck

On Monday, the Feds will pull a protective program & personal & business computers will be susceptible to a new malware. There is a quick check to see if your computer is already infected....go here: http://dns-ok.us/

You can go here for more information: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2012/04/23/how-to-avoid-july-internet-doomsday-fix-dnschanger-malware/

Needless to say, make sure your security utilities are up to date. FYI [now....a group hug]