Coffee Shop

Rheo

SrWoodchuck

Clocks in Heaven...

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the

Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked, 'What are all those clocks?'

St. Peter answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks.

Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock.

Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.'

'Oh,' said the man, 'whose clock is that?'

'That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.'

'Incredible,' said the man. 'And whose clock is that one?'

St. Peter responded, 'That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life.'

'Do you have one for President Obama?' asked the man.

'Yes we do. Obama's clock is in Jesus' office........

He's using it as a ceiling fan.'

Thanks to reader Phyllis [Found @ TheFeralIrishman]

• Like 1

Uncommon Knowledge Preview: Texas Governor Rick Perry

Blue Yeti

6/29/12

Next week on Uncommon Knowledge with Peter Robinson, a provocative interview with Texas Governor Rick Perry, recorded in front of an audience at The Texas Public Policy Foundation in Austin. Here's a short preview:

(Click On Link)

Just in case you were wondering, it's true WERE ALL GONNA DIE

Speak for yourself Mortal.

Is it possible they could be wrong? Nah! Of course it goes without saying its all George Bush's fault.

gomerpyle1.jpg

SURPRISE... SURPRISE!

FOXNEWS

Talk show host Anderson Cooper: "I'm gay"

Anderson Cooper revealed on Monday that he is gay, ending years of reluctance to talk about his personal life in public.

The CNN journalist wrote in an online letter that he had kept his sexual orientation private for personal and professional reasons, but came to think that remaining silent had given some people a mistaken impression that he was ashamed.

"The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be any more happy, comfortable with myself and proud," he wrote in the letter, published by Andrew Sullivan of the Daily Beast.

Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

gomerpyle1.jpg

SURPRISE... SURPRISE!

FOXNEWS

Talk show host Anderson Cooper: "I'm gay"

Anderson Cooper revealed on Monday that he is gay, ending years of reluctance to talk about his personal life in public.

The CNN journalist wrote in an online letter that he had kept his sexual orientation private for personal and professional reasons, but came to think that remaining silent had given some people a mistaken impression that he was ashamed.

"The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be any more happy, comfortable with myself and proud," he wrote in the letter, published by Andrew Sullivan of the Daily Beast.

Scissors-32x32.png

So........he'd take some great risks, when reporting on Arab Sproing?

• Like 1

So........he'd take some great risks, when reporting on Arab Sproing?

Arabs have sprung

And Hosni done fell...

If Cooper goes to Cairo...

It would get hot as hell. ohmy.png

• Like 1

pollyannaish

Ladies...he's available!

As I noted on the porch, a friend said "Tom C. and John T. should just hook up and be done with it."

Still makes me laugh.

AwXmvNeCEAA3_We.jpg

told her she had 3 beautiful kids She didnt have 2 get all pissed off & threaten me w/ a bomb It was an honest mistake

• Like 1

pollyannaish

What did I miss? I thought Cooper was already openly gay...I saw the thing on Drudge, but didn't read it because I don't care. Is this new news?

SrWoodChuck

And the Michael McCaul referenced in video was already reporting this 2 years too

http://www.wsbtv.com...d-mexica/nFDhw/

@Pepper!

@SrWoodchuck!

Just got back from visiting son and daughter-in-law in Tucson. Their next door neighbor works for US Border Patrol. He says it's definitely a losing battle with their hands effectively tied. But we knew that. Just depressing to see the frustration of someone who deals with it on a daily basis.

SrWoodchuck

SrWoodChuck

And the Michael McCaul referenced in video was already reporting this 2 years too

http://www.wsbtv.com...d-mexica/nFDhw/

@Pepper!

@SrWoodchuck!

Just got back from visiting son and daughter-in-law in Tucson. Their next door neighbor works for US Border Patrol. He says it's definitely a losing battle with their hands effectively tied. But we knew that. Just depressing to see the frustration of someone who deals with it on a daily basis.

@Pepper

@RandyM

ICE agent shot twice [through windshield] while on off-road patrol in his undercover SUV.......in Texas [Hidalgo County] about 40 miles North of Mexico. [Known drug corridor] He is expected to survive. Story this AM on FNC.