Coffee Shop

Rheo

An interesting quote describing "The Zero" from American Thinker.... However the whole article is an interesting perspective on what drives him.

American Thinker

Marxism comes down to, a stubborn fantasy that the world will flip into utopian perfection as soon as all the evil capitalists are in Siberian labor camps. The Soviet Union spent seven decades trying to eradicate capitalism at home and abroad, along with religion, family values and individualism. As a natural consequence, they ended up destroying hard work and agriculture, and every five years the Kremlin kept wondering what could have gone wrong with their "scientific" policies this time.

Scissors-32x32.png

But Obama hasn't given up. That's the only reason I can imagine for some of the wildest policies of this deeply irrational administration. Deep down Obama is a reactionary, in rebellion against western civilization, who really believes in going back to some world of Noble Savages, when all the Andalusian Muslims were devout and civilized, the Jews were kept in their place (which is not Israel), the Brits had not colonized the Falklands, and all the native peoples of the world were singing rap songs and smoking dope. True, the Mayans were sacrificing children on top of Chichen Itsu to make the sun come up the next morning, but on the whole it was paradise on earth.

Scissors-32x32.png

And another quote from the alter-universe that we inhabit....

A tweet from Axelrod after DEMs continue to follow Romney and attempt to interrupt his events with their shouts and chants...

"I strongly condemn heckling along Mitt’s route,” he wrote. “Shouting folks down is their tactic, not ours.”

First he's supposedly speaking to people who are actually committing this act.... and then he throws out the false premise that this is a major tactic of the Republicans. I'm not sure that I can remember even the MSM being able to report these types of actions by conservatives.

This is so typical of this team to present a false premise to argue against and present fiction as fact. Saul Alinsky taught them well.

An interesting quote describing "The Zero" from American Thinker.... However the whole article is an interesting perspective on what drives him.

American Thinker

Marxism comes down to, a stubborn fantasy that the world will flip into utopian perfection as soon as all the evil capitalists are in Siberian labor camps. The Soviet Union spent seven decades trying to eradicate capitalism at home and abroad, along with religion, family values and individualism. As a natural consequence, they ended up destroying hard work and agriculture, and every five years the Kremlin kept wondering what could have gone wrong with their "scientific" policies this time.

Scissors-32x32.png

But Obama hasn't given up. That's the only reason I can imagine for some of the wildest policies of this deeply irrational administration. Deep down Obama is a reactionary, in rebellion against western civilization, who really believes in going back to some world of Noble Savages, when all the Andalusian Muslims were devout and civilized, the Jews were kept in their place (which is not Israel), the Brits had not colonized the Falklands, and all the native peoples of the world were singing rap songs and smoking dope. True, the Mayans were sacrificing children on top of Chichen Itsu to make the sun come up the next morning, but on the whole it was paradise on earth.

Scissors-32x32.png

Excellent article! Thank you, @NCTexan

And another quote from the alter-universe that we inhabit....

A tweet from Axelrod after DEMs continue to follow Romney and attempt to interrupt his events with their shouts and chants...

"I strongly condemn heckling along Mitt’s route,” he wrote. “Shouting folks down is their tactic, not ours.”

First he's supposedly speaking to people who are actually committing this act.... and then he throws out the false premise that this is a major tactic of the Republicans. I'm not sure that I can remember even the MSM being able to report these types of actions by conservatives.

This is so typical of this team to present a false premise to argue against and present fiction as fact. Saul Alinsky taught them well.

Ann Romney Stands Up to Protesters for Husband Mitt

(Snip)“So we’re going to start,” she said, the protestors still chanting. “You know, we’ve got some distracters out there, but you know what? We love this country and we love families.”

Drowned out by applause from the crowd, Romney paused before continuing, “We can be just as loud about how much we love this country.”

(Snip)

Some of the country's most Draconian gun laws demonstrate their worth in Chicago...

Local "War Zone" - more killed this weekend than in Afghanistan

President Barack Obama's visit to Chicago didn't stop another violent weekend.

At least seven people were killed and 35 were injured since Friday night. The youngest victim was a 16-year-old girl who died after she was shot three times in the chest Saturday evening in the Englewood neighborhood.

Ten people were shot overnight Friday, and in one hour Sunday morning, three people were killed. The latest shooting happened just after midnight Monday when a 19-year-old was shot to death on the city's North Side.

The shootings mark the third weekend in a row with gunfire injuries totaling well into the double digits. Last weekend, 46 people were hurt and eight killed across Chicago. The previous weekend, 29 were injured and three were killed in shootings.

Scissors-32x32.png

With Time calling him the first gay president, does this now make him a Gay Caballero?

The WH is polling that to see if it helps.

• Like 1

Here We Go

City of Cambridge

Policy Order Resolution

O-4

IN CITY COUNCIL

June 18, 2012

MAYOR DAVIS

WHEREAS: High intake of soda and other sugar-sweetened beverages increases the risk of obesity and diabetes; and

WHEREAS:

New York City has a plan to limit the serving size of soda and other sugar-sweetened beverages sold in restaurants; now therefore be it

ORDERED:

That the City Manager be and hereby is requested to refer the matter of a ban on soda and sugar-sweetened beverages in restaurants to the Cambridge Public Health Department for a recommendation.

Will the City of Cambridge ban ordering 3 medium-size sugary drinks? What about sugar-free drinks? Can a person still have a giant-sized serving of those? What about a big waffle cone filled with ice cream? What about a giant banana split? Where will it end?

Children!...and not particularly bright children

wow, and I thought some of my kids were flakey, not even close, this gal is out there and not very bright at all

@cudjo

There's your Occupy Movement. Here's the thing with these clowns, its not that they a complaining about corruption, I mean we've all done thet. It's her analysis as to where the problem lays, and what the solution is, is faulty, and the solutions she/they promote lead to a very bad place...see the USSR & Germany in 1938.

@Geee

Well everyone is good at something, I guess breeding is her area of expertise.

clearvision

Will the City of Cambridge ban ordering 3 medium-size sugary drinks? What about sugar-free drinks? Can a person still have a giant-sized serving of those? What about a big waffle cone filled with ice cream? What about a giant banana split? Where will it end?

When they finally ban the Skittles...?

Maybe if you promised to brush your teeth right afterward you could still have a Skittle. But someone hired by the city would have to be right there to make sure you kept your promise. wallbash.gif

SrWoodchuck

Children!...and not particularly bright children

wow, and I thought some of my kids were flakey, not even close, this gal is out there and not very bright at all

Normally, I wouldn't consider myself a misogynist.....but after listening to her rant....and seeing her ugly demeanor.....all I can say is,"Shut up and go make a sandwich!"

SrWoodchuck

Blasphemy against St. Skittles!

Blasphemy against St. Skittles!

"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."

H. L. Mencken

saveliberty

Oh I don't know. Perhaps Cambridge would like a Banana Split to hold political office. dry.png