Wisconsin recall: a big deal for GOP conservatives, not just Scott Walker

Valin

righteousmomma

Hilarious reading CBS, MSNBC and ABC headlines.They all will be fools when the numbers come in.

clearvision

Looks like Milwaukee area might go Walker, lots of votes in.

Madison is 63 to 37 against Walker with 31% in.

saveliberty

Walker 53% Barrett 46% - Reporting 98% as of FNC at 12.43am US EST.

Now it's Walker 54%, Barrett 46%, still at 98% reporting.

It's morning in Wisconsinbiggrin.png Looks like Walker won by 7%, taking all but 12 counties. 3 of the 4 senators have won. The Journal Sentinel shows Wannguard losing by 2% points but does not have his opponent marked as the winner?? It shows 100% reporting also. There seemed to be some problem there last night because it took forever for any numbers to come in. Possibly a recount?

saveliberty

It's morning in Wisconsinbiggrin.png Looks like Walker won by 7%, taking all but 12 counties. 3 of the 4 senators have won. The Journal Sentinel shows Wannguard losing by 2% points but does not have his opponent marked as the winner?? It shows 100% reporting also. There seemed to be some problem there last night because it took forever for any numbers to come in. Possibly a recount?

It was less than one thousand votes. From what I understand, there would be a recount but that the Republican is already in November mode.

Damn Cheeseheads are going to be insufferable now. grumble grumble grumble.

Leinenkugel.jpg

Dinner idea.

Turns out that President Obama has gotten involved in today's Wisconsin recall election.

He sent out a tweet.

"It's Election Day in Wisconsin tomorrow, and I'm standing by Tom Barrett," says the president's Twitter account, referring to the Democratic candidate. "He'd make an outstanding governor."

The president -- who has not visited Wisconsin during the Democrats' effort to recall Republican Gov. Scott Walker -- affixed his Twitter signature, "bo."

Wow... this was the kind of strong commitment and action that I'd expect from the Leader of Seal Team Six.

What a courageous leader... Our Tweeter in Chief.

logicnreason

At last look (7:10AM, 06/06) The vote count is 779 apart. This is a place for a recall and careful inspection of regular and absentee ballots. A swing of 400 or so from the dem to the R will change the results.

Regardless, this is both a victory (ok....a repeat one, but still) for the right....and regardless of what the left says, a portent of where WI will go come this November!

I read that a teacher in Dane County is upset because she feels the right "bought" the election for Governor Walker. She, of course, refuses or is blind to the millions of $$ pumped into this state by unions. Typical lefty.

I also listened for a bit this morning to WPR (Wisconsin Public Radio) and every single mention of Governor Walker's name was this: "Walker". No title, no nothing; just "Walker". Yet every time I heard the name "Barrett" is was "MAYOR Barrett". Biased? Who? WPR?? Never!

What a joke.

Now I want to see the leftys that put up all the signs on the various highways and biways of this "right" state, get their shiny little asses out there and remove the damn signs!

Just my thoughts!

• Like 1