Coffee Shop

Rheo

Newt and O'Mally (D-MD) on Meet the Press this AM. I'm recording it. If there's any debate, it'll be entertaining. O'Mally is such a train wreck for Maryland.

7 Laws for Public Decency When I Rule the World

Last week John Hawkins wrote about 5 Behaviors That Make You Trash. Right on! I’d like to go a few steps further and expand on the subject of public decency. There was a time in this country where public decency laws were actually enforced. It’s time to bring that back. The consequences for committing any of the following crimes in my world would result in hard labor in Sheriff Arpaio’s tent city.

saveliberty

In Honor of Those Who Have Sacrificed All For The United States Of America.

Posted on May 27, 2012 by TheTamminator // Hillbuzz

Scissors-32x32.png

Two years ago I attended a Memorial Day service to commemorate our fallen, and I was lucky enough to hear a speaker that touched me to the soul. The man’s name is Marshall Harris, a WWII veteran who fought in Saipan and Iwo Jima. The speech brought the crowd to their feet in applause. I knew that I just HAD to talk to this brave man. I asked him if he would give me a copy of his speech, and he promptly mailed it to me. You see, Marshall has no use for the internet. He does things the old fashioned way: US mail.

Since then, Marshall has become a dear friend. We chat on the phone, and we go to dinner together. I’ve often said to my friends that if I was just 30 years older, I would marry that man. Don’t tell my husband.

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/...f-america-18033

Read Marshall's speech.