Does global warming cause extreme weather?

Geee

@Evad

I noticed a slight disruption of the magnetosphere here in the States: my coffee mug rippled just a fraction, spilling almost .00000000000152 ml of hot brew on my laptop !

tongue.png

ohmy.png Are you ok? You think it might be a plot of some sort?

I have established the meniscus line on my coffee cup but am now having some difficulty measuring the exact amount of spillage in order to file for hot liquid spill. Most has evaporated. Once that is established and if John Edwards gets some free time I will pursue vigorous litigation.

@Evad

I noticed a slight disruption of the magnetosphere here in the States: my coffee mug rippled just a fraction, spilling almost .00000000000152 ml of hot brew on my laptop !

tongue.png

ohmy.png Are you ok? You think it might be a plot of some sort?

I have established the meniscus line on my coffee cup but am now having some difficulty measuring the exact amount of spillage in order to file for hot liquid spill. Most has evaporated. Once that is established and if John Edwards gets some free time I will pursue vigorous litigation.

Most of it evaporated! I'm afraid this will have to be reported to the EPA. I only hope you have all your paper work in order, and the proper licenses/certificates on hand and displayed correctly. You are of course a properly licensed caffeine distribution facility...Correct?

I am actually more of an unlicensed one man caffeine intake facility, @Valin but don't tell anyone.

You are in trouble now! In the Age Of The One...this sort of thing will not be tolerated!