Andrew Breitbart Dies at 43

NCTexan

I was already in a bad mood this morning, so decided to drag out the computer to check in on TRR. But my home page is FoxNews and of course it came up first with its ghastly headline. WHAT A SHOCK! And most certainly not a good one. We have lost a true champion for conservatism. And I mourn especially for his wife and four children.

Hopefully the family will have an independent pathologist taking samples & participating in the autopsy. The Coroner there is a RAT insider. Might as well have Eric Holder do the autopsy

WestVirginiaRebel

Andrew Breitbart: Bulldog for the Cause

So everybody's in a state of shock today trying to make sense of it. And when something like this happens to somebody a lot of people know at a very young age, you could say he died too young by half, he's 43, life expectancy in the early eighties. You're reminded once again, it's become a cliche but it's worth mentioning. You only get one life, and most people don't get as much out of it as they could. Human nature. And one of the reasons that most people don't get the most out of their lives that they can is they can't stop thinking about themselves. And the more you think about yourself the more depressed you're gonna get. Human nature. The more you think about yourself, the less you are aware of things going on outside your sphere. It's hard not to do that, and Breitbart did that.

righteousmomma

Just got home and went to the porch first to say how sad this is.

He did have some heart issues. Just too sad and shocking for words right now.

Loved the account of Andrew and Tucker Carlson's dinner with Bill Ayres in Chicago.

Sean Hannity is saying the "college tapes" of Obama will be released. Andrew had been working on them and was waiting for the right timing.

Edited 2xs to give Tucker the right name spelling.

SrWoodchuck

Can't get the image to post here, but.......a tribute from Maksim@ThePeoplesCube.com, to Andrew Breitbart.....as a modern day "Founding Father" here:

http://thepeoplescub...age/thumb/11840

Edited to say: I shouted, "NO, NO...NOOOOO!"........repeatedly at the TV today, when I first read the news. Woke Sweet E up a few minutes early.....she thought the dog knocked the trash can over again.......

Edited by SrWoodchuck

Can't get the image to post here, but.......a tribute from Maksim@ThePeoplesCube.com, to Andrew Breitbart.....as a modern day "Founding Father" here:

http://thepeoplescub...age/thumb/11840

Edited to say: I shouted, "NO, NO...NOOOOO!"........repeatedly at the TV today, when I first read the news. Woke Sweet E up a few minutes early.....she thought the dog knocked the trash can over again.......

Here ya go

Breitbart_Revolutionary.jpg

I was stunned when I read this at lunch today. What a tragic loss. He was not only amazing in what he did, but what he inspired in others.

I was stunned when I read this at lunch today. What a tragic loss. He was not only amazing in what he did, but what he inspired in others.

This is his legacy. A whole bunch of really smart bombers.

Ask not what the candidate can do for you, ask what you can do for the candidate. And that is what the tea party is.

We are there to confront them on behalf of our candidate. I will march behind whomever our candidate is because if we don’t, we lose.

There are two paths.

One is America. The other one is Occupy.

Anyone; black, white, gay, straight...anyone that is willing to stand next to me to fight the progressive left...I will be in that bunker.

If you’re not in that bunker because you are not satisfied with this candidate...more than shame on you.

You are on the other side.

Andrew Breitbart

CPAC, February 2012

SrWoodchuck

Was sitting & thinking about Andrew Breitbart & how short life can be.......and started listening to some youtube music & came across these songs from a great band....Marshall Tucker:

AB's Song - Marshall Tucker Band

Searchin' For A Rainbow by The Marshall Tucker Band

Pass It On by The Marshall Tucker Band

• Like 1