9PM – Watch GOP Fox News Debate

Valin

I dislike that Perry says every time first think is I created jobs as Texas Governor.

He makes me smile.

/deep insight political analysis :D

I dislike that Perry says every time first thing is I created jobs as Texas Governor.

It gets very tiring when any of them repeat over and over the I did........... same phrase over and over again.

I dislike that Perry says every time first thing is I created jobs as Texas Governor.

It gets very tiring when any of them repeat over and over the I did........... same phrase over and over again.

They need to be more cognizant of us die-hards that watch every damn one of these things!!! :lol:

They need to be more cognizant of us die-hards that watch every damn one of these things!!! :lol:

:blink:

I really need a life!

I really need a life!

This is our life. Deal. :lol:

I miss WVR. Does anyone know where he's been. I've not seen anything here but I thought maybe he is on someones FB??

No, it is very odd that he has disappeared. I hope he is okay.

Perry jumps in with good slam on this all should be at state level.

So far very lively debate.

So far just about all the conversation has been about attacks on each other instead of what needs to be done to bring this country around :angry:

I miss WVR. Does anyone know where he's been. I've not seen anything here but I thought maybe he is on someones FB??

No, it is very odd that he has disappeared. I hope he is okay.

It's been since around Christmas. I too am hoping he's OK.

Ok, now they are ALL bugging me!

Should I mention union so you can have a drink? :lol:

Maybe. I don't drink cause it instantly puts me to sleep, but maybe that's a good thing right now :lol: