9PM – Watch GOP Fox News Debate

Valin

Big Government

Conservative Senator Jim DeMint (R-S. Carolina) is not hoping that libertarian Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) drops out of the GOP race for the presidential nomination…at least not for the time being. In fact, he’s hoping that the other GOP candidates will learn something from him.

Sen. DeMint told The Daily Caller, “I really don’t want Ron Paul to drop out until whoever our front-runner is is collecting some of the ideas that he’s talking about.”

Though the senator has predicted that Mitt Romney will win the South Carolina primary, he himself has not endorsed any of the “not-Romney” candidates. Yet, Mr. DeMint has a suggestion for his party:

The debate in the Republican Party needs to be between libertarians and conservatives. … There’s no longer room for moderates and liberals because we don’t have any money to spend, so I don’t want to be debating with anyone who wants to grow government.

Sen. DeMint, who has spent much of his political career fighting against big government, went on to say, ““I’d like to see a Republican Party that embraces a lot of the libertarian ideas.”

Sen. DeMint, who has spent much of his political career fighting against big government, went on to say, ““I’d like to see a Republican Party that embraces a lot of the libertarian ideas.”

Best thing he could do would be run for President.

Best thing he could do would be run for President.

He still can. ;)

Big Government

Conservative Senator Jim DeMint (R-S. Carolina) is not hoping that libertarian Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) drops out of the GOP race for the presidential nomination…

'''

Because the one thing this race really needs is a candidate who in his many years in politics has accomplished...nothing...well other than drop out of the party to run for President on the loony toon party, dump on Ronald Reagan, and has now problem with the leading terrorist nation getting nuclear weapons.

But he's consistent...much like our friends in the insect community.

Now some of you may get the impression that I don't support Dr. Ron Paol...congratulations..you win a cookie.

Gingrich:

Romney is the guy who lost to the guy who lost to Obama....

A. my guy always loses

B. It's not over yet

C. I fear you may be right about Romney losing. I really really hope you are wrong...but.

Newt doing a good job of defending his attacks?

Not so far. Night is young!

I think he did this the wrong way.

What he should have done is 3 words Massachusetts Massachusetts Massachusetts