Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

Get ready for the flood of.....undocumented Democraps. House Select Committee on Immigration will investigate Obama admin arm-twisting of ICE agents by their superiors.....to allow fraudulent visas to be given to any immigrant that applies, in 2012:

Vato_Obama2.jpg

Do you have a link for this? Thanks.

Assuming this is true (and I have no reason to doubt it) we now know why the democratic party is so against stronger voter ID laws.

Valin! Here are some I've been reading:

Awesome: White House forcing approval of immigration requests, even those with 'fraud, eligibility or security' concerns

.....and here is the post that generated the post:

Probe reveals feds pressuring agents to rush immigrant visas – even if fraud is feared

......and this was interesting, too:

ICE agents warn Americans "to brace themselves for what's coming" as catch-and-release of illegals -- caught committing other crimes -- begins

Adding this one, on House Immigration investigation [can't find the one that says February full House Committee to address]

House to hold hearing on Obama visa 'abuses'

Edited to restore first link & add last link

Edited by SrWoodchuck

(ABC News) — President Obama will continue his campaign to bypass Congressional opposition to his jobs agenda Thursday by announcing a new partnership aimed at helping a quarter of a million young people find summer jobs.

The initiative, part of Obama’s “We Can’t Wait” campaign, is intended to replace a youth jobs fund that would have been enacted had Congress passed the president’s $447 billion jobs bill.

“America’s young people face record unemployment, and we need to do everything we can to make sure they’ve got the opportunity to earn the skills and a work ethic that come with a job. It’s important for their future, and for America’s. That’s why I proposed a summer jobs program for youth in the American Jobs Act — a plan that Congress failed to pass. America’s youth can’t wait for Congress to act. This is an all-hands-on-deck moment,” Obama said in a written statement.

Good morning all!

I see this morning the libtards in NC are peeing all over themselves because the GOP controlled House overrode Governor Sugardumplings’ veto of a bill stripping the NCAE from automatically drafting membership dues from teachers’ paychecks. Man, you would have thought they passed a bill saying only rich kids could eat school lunches or something.

So in other words...same old same old.

Give me a break! Teachers can still opt in for membership, which many will do. Only difference is that now they have a CHOICE. I thought libtards were all about choices. Oh, that’s right. It’s only CERTAIN things they want choices for.

But But what if they choose wrong! :o

Joseph P. Kennedy III is leaving his job as a prosecutor and laying the groundwork to run for the House seat that retiring Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) has held for three decades.

Kennedy is forming an exploratory committee, a Democratic source confirmed, allowing him to start raising funds and organizing a campaign effort. He will wind down his work at the Middlesex District Attorney’s office over the next two weeks and make a final determination about a run sometime after that.snip

The Hill

SrWoodchuck

You get a merit badge in linking! :D

I thank you for your interest. I'm thinking we are seeing the first of a "blizzard" of executive orders & regulation "enhancements" as Obama fulfills his latest campaign promises to the likes of Matt Damon ["...wish he was a one-termer with balls..."] and others that have wished he'd turn "Gangsta." The one that needs a "set of huevos" is Boehner. The people's House of Representation......needs to do some representin' & massively defund this Mad Emperor.

Adding, that when he tries to use the phrase, "Do-nothing-Congress" again, they can say, "We're reining in spending & the Executive.......how about shuttin' up and proposing your first budget?"

SrWoodchuck

You get a merit badge in linking! :D

I thank you for your interest. I'm thinking we are seeing the first of a "blizzard" of executive orders & regulation "enhancements" as Obama fulfills his latest campaign promises to the likes of Matt Damon ["...wish he was a one-termer with balls..."] and others that have wished he'd turn "Gangsta." The one that needs a "set of huevos" is Boehner. The people's House of Representation......needs to do some representin' & massively defund this Mad Emperor.

If it looks like is going to lose the general election...fasten your seat belt!

It's his attitude as much as what he is doing (and that's bad enough) that gets me. I'm so much smarter and better than you that all these silly little rules don't apply to the like of me.

Kneel Before Zod.

Be Afraid...Very Very Afraid.

SorryshoutValin. Don't have the stomach to listen to that voice for 30 seconds, much less 22 minutes. I do find the expressions on the faces of the audience interesting though.

Good morning all!

I see this morning the libtards in NC are peeing all over themselves because the GOP controlled House overrode Governor Sugardumplings’ veto of a bill stripping the NCAE from automatically drafting membership dues from teachers’ paychecks. Man, you would have thought they passed a bill saying only rich kids could eat school lunches or something.

Give me a break! Teachers can still opt in for membership, which many will do. Only difference is that now they have a CHOICE. I thought libtards were all about choices. Oh, that’s right. It’s only CERTAIN things they want choices for.

Homeschool

Good morning all!

Homeschool

Not only will there be choice but after getting a “raise” in their paychecks, how many will be screaming when they have to write a check for their dues?

If they’d only do it with taxes...

Be Afraid...Very Very Afraid.

SorryshoutValin. Don't have the stomach to listen to that voice for 30 seconds, much less 22 minutes. I do find the expressions on the faces of the audience interesting though.

Allow me to paraphrase and translate....If Congress is not going to do what I want, I'm going to do it anyway (unspoken...I'm Obama and the Constitution doesn't apply to me, unlike you mere mortals)

Unsurprisingly Mark Levin has some thoughts on this. (note: you might want to turn the sound down on your speakers :D )

Good morning all!

Homeschool

WHAT! you mean let non professionals teach! Someone who has not gone to teachers college and gotten approved! That's just crazy talk...never work.

Could you be a criminal?

US Supports UN Anti-Free Speech Measure

A man is known by his enemies.

The Good, The Bad…

Those who support the new measure rightly laud its recognition of the importance of free debate. and the inclusion of new clauses that call for “speaking out against intolerance, including advocacy of religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence” and “[fostering] religious freedom and pluralism by promoting the ability of members of all religious communities to manifest their religion, and to contribute openly and on an equal footing to society.”

The latest "Occupy" effort?

Squatters in Texas Town

“There was a large dumpster in the driveway,” says Brunner. “He filled it up with items from the house.”

This is the part that got me. I do believe I'd go postal at that point.

Power Line: A word from “Zeb” Zobenica

Reader “Zeb” Zobenica writes to comment on the OWS phenomenon: