Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

I am so glad she is not dragging this out and trying to continue on.

My apathy toward the field of candidates was not changed by the end results nor the candidate speeches of the Iowa caucuses. :(

My apathy is beginning to move into anxiety.

I have mostly let my anxiety go . . . I have only to vote for whomever is running against the zero and I will have done my duty. I may not be really happy about it, but ANYONE will be better than the current destroyer of all things rational. My remaining anxiety is that his worthlessness will pull out a surprise re-election. That would send me straight to the funny farm (HOHO HEHE HAHA).

And that is where my anxiety is stemming from -- how many others will do their duty as you intend to do? We can always keep each other company at the funny farm, shoutchickadee. :wacko:

I cannot remember where this video came from (email, Facebook or TRR), but it is worth sharing again. It has had over a million hits on YouTube since November. May cause a slight tear in the eye.

(I don't know why it will not embed) ?? RHEOshout

http://www.youtube.com/embed/0hR6O7VxKaQ

Dang youtubes are getting harder and harder to link. At the youtube site for the video you want, hit Share, then options and select long link. If you see embed or player embedded in the url, it won't work until you take that out and even then it is iffy. So the options for long link is probably easiest. Until it isn't. :lol:

I am so glad she is not dragging this out and trying to continue on.

My apathy toward the field of candidates was not changed by the end results nor the candidate speeches of the Iowa caucuses. :(

My apathy is beginning to move into anxiety.

I have mostly let my anxiety go . . . I have only to vote for whomever is running against the zero and I will have done my duty. I may not be really happy about it, but ANYONE will be better than the current destroyer of all things rational. My remaining anxiety is that his worthlessness will pull out a surprise re-election. That would send me straight to the funny farm (HOHO HEHE HAHA).

And that is where my anxiety is stemming from -- how many others will do their duty as you intend to do? We can always keep each other company at the funny farm, shoutchickadee. :wacko:

bron1347l.jpg

I was watching Obamas talk to the Iowa Democrats MAN, has he gotten old!

Vifeo Here

No, he hasn't. His problem is that he can't decide whether to try to look more mature and let his natural grey hair grow out (which he obviously did while in Hawaii) or continue to look young and vigorous and therefore dye his hair.

Edited to add: Everything with this man has to do with appearances. If you have no substance, appearance is all you are left with.

I didn't know he dyed his hair. We do not approve.

Dang youtubes are getting harder and harder to link. At the youtube site for the video you want, hit Share, then options and select long link. If you see embed or player embedded in the url, it won't work until you take that out and even then it is iffy. So the options for long link is probably easiest. Until it isn't. :lol:

I am less than thrilled at the new and improved You Tube. Particularly the You Tube Channels.

I'm taking a less anxious approach to the candidates than some (with the exception of the certifiable Ron Paul).

While most of the front runners may be less conservative than I'd prefer... none are extreme liberal activists like most of the DEM leadership these days. None would swim hard upstream to aggressively push anything that I'd worry about.

Worse case is they'd be "too timid and middle of the road"... but with a conservative Congress we're light years from the ObamaNation that we have today. And finally, not one of them have the Liberal antipathy of the America that we know and love.

Just in case you haven't had your daily dose of dumb....

Your daily dose of dumb...Part 2

“The scale of Right Wing sociopolitical sabotage necessitates a Nuremberg-scale trial for all the corporate agents and treasonous capitalisto-fascist architects of our democracy’s current and most pressing misery. From the blatant Republican policy doublespeak emanating from think-tank sponsored word doctors to the outright obstruction and lies expectorated by Republican congressional representatives and senators, the very concept of governance can only be considered once the culprits are removed. Driven to real madness by unadulterated greed they have embraced an ideology, the success of which hinges upon the very ruin of this nation.”

— Actor Steven Weber (from the 1990s NBC sitcom Wings) writing at the Huffington Post, October 24 (MRC Notable Quotables)

H/T Ace Of Spades

I'm taking a less anxious approach to the candidates than some (with the exception of the certifiable Ron Paul).

While most of the front runners may be less conservative than I'd prefer... none are extreme liberal activists like most of the DEM leadership these days. None would swim hard upstream to aggressively push anything that I'd worry about.

Worse case is they'd be "too timid and middle of the road"... but with a conservative Congress we're light years from the ObamaNation that we have today. And finally, not one of them have the Liberal antipathy of the America that we know and love.

If a Republican doesn't win the WH...I can live with (cue the theme from Jaws[/url]) gridlock.

I cannot remember where this video came from (email, Facebook or TRR), but it is worth sharing again. It has had over a million hits on YouTube since November. May cause a slight tear in the eye.

(I don't know why it will not embed) ?? RHEOshout

http://www.youtube.com/embed/0hR6O7VxKaQ

Oh my -- a slight tear indeed.

I usually read Ann Coulter for the entertaining rants against liberals. But this latest column about the GOP race is beginning to make sense to me.

Latest column here

But it's still a long way to November.

I usually read Ann Coulter for the entertaining rants against liberals. But this latest column about the GOP race is beginning to make sense to me.

Latest column here

Until the first actual votes were cast Tuesday night, it appeared as if some elements of the Republican Party were becoming the mirror image of a liberal mob.

The wild swings -- at least in the polls -- from one populist right-winger to another suggested that some Republicans were determined to change the meaning of "conservative" from "normal person who wants to protect what's best in mainstream America" to "perpetually indignant, restless carper against everything, obsessed with symbolic issues, determined to punish the country for its impurities."

I assume you were not talking about this?

Ann at her cheap shot take the low road best.

Latest column here

Until the first actual votes were cast Tuesday night, it appeared as if some elements of the Republican Party were becoming the mirror image of a liberal mob.

The wild swings -- at least in the polls -- from one populist right-winger to another suggested that some Republicans were determined to change the meaning of "conservative" from "normal person who wants to protect what's best in mainstream America" to "perpetually indignant, restless carper against everything, obsessed with symbolic issues, determined to punish the country for its impurities."

Actually, I was talking about the gist of the column in general while ignoring the typical Ann Coulter cheap shots.

Latest column here

Actually, I was talking about the gist of the column in general while ignoring the typical Ann Coulter cheap shots.

I have to tell you it's real hard for me to get past that. This what drives me crazy about her, she's really smart and sharp, but she almost always takes the easy road with cheap shot. I think she does this on purpose so she'll get attention. It was fine when she first came on the scene, but by now...it's just boring, anyone can do that...heck there are millions of us out here who do it all the time.

Latest column here

Ha! I especially liked her paragraph about how it would serve the rest of the world right to have Ron Paul in the White House for a term or two.

Edited to ask: But I suppose that was a cheap shot, too, huh?

Get ready for the flood of.....undocumented Democraps. House Select Committee on Immigration will investigate Obama admin arm-twisting of ICE agents by their superiors.....to allow fraudulent visas to be given to any immigrant that applies, in 2012:

Vato_Obama2.jpg

I liked that CPR video, shoutsaveliberty. But I can just see me in a panic asking myself, "What was that song again?"

:D Nickydog! You can remember, I know it!

Get ready for the flood of.....undocumented Democraps. House Select Committee on Immigration will investigate Obama admin arm-twisting of ICE agents by their superiors.....to allow fraudulent visas to be given to any immigrant that applies, in 2012:

Vato_Obama2.jpg

Do you have a link for this? Thanks.

Assuming this is true (and I have no reason to doubt it) we now know why the democratic party is so against stronger voter ID laws.

Political read of the day IMO

A House Divided

The divider of the Republican party is its front-runner, Mitt Romney.

DANIEL HENNINGER

There's a less inspiring side to the Iowa results. Analysis of the caucus voters makes clear that Mitt Romney holds the Republican vote that most values electability, defeating Barack Obama with whatever works. Nothing wrong with that. Winning matters. There's much to like in the Romney candidacy. But no one doubts that Mr. Romney's strategy is counting on two things: electability and inevitability.

The problem is that any campaign running on a mixture of electability and inevitability this year is by definition filling the atmosphere with a lot of cynicism. Electability is self-limiting, though, if Mr. Romney never closes the deal with the angry Republicans who gave their votes to Messrs. Santorum, Paul and the others. It's a lot of votes.

Political cynicism and political anger are not cut from the same cloth. If Mr. Romney doesn't find a way to make his candidacy bridge this divide in the Republican Party, Barack Obama—the one real cynic in this campaign—will exploit the GOP's division and weaken him.

Subscription required...or Google the title.

I would also ask, who says it's inevitable?

I agree with RandyM! on this. There's an element of truth in most of her "cheap shots" and that may be why it offends some.

Good morning all!

I see this morning the libtards in NC are peeing all over themselves because the GOP controlled House overrode Governor Sugardumplings’ veto of a bill stripping the NCAE from automatically drafting membership dues from teachers’ paychecks. Man, you would have thought they passed a bill saying only rich kids could eat school lunches or something.

Give me a break! Teachers can still opt in for membership, which many will do. Only difference is that now they have a CHOICE. I thought libtards were all about choices. Oh, that’s right. It’s only CERTAIN things they want choices for.

Good morning all!

I see this morning the libtards in NC are peeing all over themselves....

NCJim!

Loving it! I'm buying heavy into the "Depends" futures market.

The local conservative radio (Rush Radio) has been all over this story today.

Crying-252BBaby-252BNatural-252BHigh-252Bfor-252BSome-252BMoms.jpg