Coffee Shop- Open 24/7-Debate thread tonight!

Rheo

clear is yelling shut up again.

Good thing he missed the first hour, his throat would be so so sore

Praise be.

And I would have locked him in the wine cellar.

Would you really have to had "locked" him in?

No. but it would have given him time to choose a fine wine....and some quiet time for me. B)

WestVirginiaRebel

I think Mitt did a good job of explaining how he did things as governor. Newt was good on the pipeline and judges. Perry was better, but is it too late?

Bachmann got into a good tussle with Gingrich and IMO held her own well enough (sorry clearvision, lol!)

Huntsman did okay but seemed to talk in generalities.

In a media surprise, Ron Paul did well until foreign policy. Who'd have thought?

Never saw that coming.

I'm just listening to the post debate commentary on Fox ... The use of the word "surprise" could be a college drinking game. I'm not terribly surprised. :)

In a media surprise, Ron Paul did well until foreign policy. Who'd have thought?

I don't lot of people have any big disagreements with him on domestic policy, but when it comes to foreign policy, he's well mad as a hatter, I mean darn near Charlie Manson crazy, his foreign policy views are worse than Obama's.

I don't lot of people have any big disagreements with him on domestic policy, but when it comes to foreign policy, he's well mad as a hatter, I mean darn near Charlie Manson crazy, his foreign policy views are worse than Obama's.

I shoulda used my /sarcasm thingie, Valin. :D

Perfect description of Paul

Has any one asked Ron directly if Iran nukes Israel what would his response be?

I dunno, but THAT is a great question.

He would probably say it's none of our business.

Paul being interviewed by Hannity on Iraq. Paul pretty much says none of our business. Iran does not have nukes and even if they did so what there are lots of nukes in the world. Trying to argue that when they say wipe out Israel they only mean get rid of the regime?

Former Governor Schwarzenegger Calls Debate Over Solyndra 'Narrow Minded'

FoxNews story

Schwarzenegger said the Fremont, Calif.-based solar panel maker that went under despite a half-billion dollar government loan did the best it could but made business mistakes that led to its demise.

And his point is....?

Former Governor Schwarzenegger Calls Debate Over Solyndra 'Narrow Minded'

FoxNews story

Schwarzenegger said the Fremont, Calif.-based solar panel maker that went under despite a half-billion dollar government loan did the best it could but made business mistakes that led to its demise.

And his point is....?

both Governor Schwarzenegger and Solyndra have both ended...neither are relevant