Coffee Shop (9/12 DEBATE) - Open 24/7

Rheo

If you could take 2 people off the stage at this point, who would it be? For me....Huntsman and Santorum. Just me.

Your thinking in my head sistah :D

It is getting uncanny how that happens. :lol:

What chaps me hide is Gary Johnson being excluded. Two time elected Gov. of NM that lowered taxes, but because he believes in eliminating or changing the drug laws, due to the cost basis analysis of the problem. Now we read that the drug laws is a Dem issue acoming....perhaps that is why.

That is actually a big Soros position, but it is not any nuttier than some of Paul's positions.

Anderson Cooper is an dumbass.

I can't understand these debates. MSNBC at the Reagan Library and CNN with the Tea Party! :blink:

I can't either. We will all probably stand united the the moderators are dumbasses! :lol:

I want everyone of these people in the 2012 Republican administration.

That's exactly what I said to Mr.n. as we watched this debate. They are all good, qualified people.

If you could take 2 people off the stage at this point, who would it be? For me....Huntsman and Santorum. Just me.

What chaps me hide is Gary Johnson being excluded. Two time elected Gov. of NM that lowered taxes, but because he believes in eliminating or changing the drug laws, due to the cost basis analysis of the problem. Now we read that the drug laws is a Dem issue acoming....perhaps that is why.

That is actually a big Soros position, but it is not any nuttier than some of Paul's positions.

Soros and the ilk of the dems think they can get the votes on this position based on what they put out. I want to hear Gary Johnson's position on this based on a cost basis analysis.

What I really think is that it is wrong that someone else is determining who stands on the stage to represent Republicans. Will the same crap apply to the Dems? ha. right.

I've about reached my limit as to how long I can listen to idiots

I tried to limit my commentary. :lol:

Ha, I think you know what idiots I'm referring to.

Getting rid of Obama is the most important thing going in this election, I would vote to anyone that can beat him

So true. Not sure we have the final players on the stage yet. The messages they are getting out is fabulous.

Love that the conservative message is getting out there and they are behaving as adults. Contrast to the Dem debates...blame, blame, no solution, tax the rich, class warfare, racism, etc., etc., etc.,

Ari Fleischer is sounding good but doesn't look so good. Bad lighting?

Edited by Rheo
edited out lightening for lighting..aaack

Has GJ officially entered the race?

Has GJ officially entered the race?

He entered the race April 21, 2011

WestVirginiaRebel

Well, now that that's over with, time for some fact-checking from Reuters:

gore-reuters-prez.jpg

:rolleyes:

Via Hot Air:

Former President? Of what? Not of the US, a fact that seems to have escaped the layers of fact-checkers and editors at Reuters and did for at least two hours. They finally fixed it around 11 am ET.