Wisconsin Supreme Court : Prosser Jumps Ahead

clearvision

SrWoodchuck

A purely human area because some woman forgot to hit "save" in a pro Prosser County. :blink:

Afraid to get too excited after the 3 some millions of dollars union dues that played a role in all this but all seems fairly confident right now for our side.

shoutRighteousmomma! Pray for justice, and in thanks, for that one honorable Waukesha Democrat.

clearvision

I worry now though that these Prosser numbers have given Madison, who still has not finished their re-canvas, the target they need to achieve...

SrWoodchuck

I worry now though that these Prosser numbers have given Madison, who still has not finished their re-canvas, the target they need to achieve...

shoutClearvision!

I think they still need to examine those 10,000 Madison votes, that only voted Kloppenberg.....and left every other aspect [mayor, minor government officials & ballot initiatives] empty. It could drag Democratic voting tactics into the light of day.......and send vermin scurrying.

Prosser lead at 7075 with 7 counties yet to canvas. One is Milwaukee County which says it will not report till next week :rolleyes: and another is Winnebago County which leans Prosser.

SrWoodchuck

Prosser lead at 7075 with 7 counties yet to canvas. One is Milwaukee County which says it will not report till next week :rolleyes: and another is Winnebago County which leans Prosser.

shoutGeee!

I think Milwaukee leans liberal, and that's why they won't report......until they see how many dead & retarded voters will be needed to exceed Prosser's vote totals.

7319 with 5 counties left.

Edited to add: It seems as though Madison County has already canvassed-so if they are trying to 'make-up' it would have to come from Milwaukee.

righteousmomma

This is so good from WSJ's Taranto's Best Online:

April 8, 2011 -- 3:11 p.m. EDT

Landslide!

It looks like Waterloo in Wisconsin for government unions.

By JAMES TARANTO

"The candidate on the losing end of Wisconsin's hotly contested state Supreme Court race has started raising money for a recount," the Associated Press reports in a dispatch this morning that could have been written any time in the past 2½ days. The AP buries the lead in a shallow grave, the second paragraph:

JoAnne Kloppenburg's campaign manager, Melissa Mulliken, said Friday that fundraising efforts for a recount have begun, but she stopped short of saying the candidate would request one.

Huh? Didn't Kloppenburg declare victory Wednesday, sitting atop a lead of more than 200 votes (out of some 1.5 million)? Didn't MoveOn.org's Steve Hughes confirm this in an email yesterday? Yes, he did:

We just had a HUGE win!!

I'm literally breathless. I'm witnessing history. Incumbent candidates for the Wisconsin Supreme Court generally get re-elected in a landslide. But in the general election yesterday, progressive JoAnne Kloppenburg closed the gap and, with 100% of precincts reporting, has beating [sic] conservative justice David Prosser!

We'll bet Hughes has taking a HUGE breath now. Literally!!

Associated Press

Dewey defeats Prosser.

So has, or is, Mark Miller, minority leader of the Wisconsin Senate, who yesterday sent out an email, forwarded to us by reader Tom Werlein, peddling T-shirts in honor of--we're not making this up--the "14 brave Senators from Wisconsin [who] left the state" in a "heroic effort" (albeit an unsuccessful one) to thwart Gov. Scott Walker's plan to reform state government by precluding a legislative quorum.

"Two nights ago," Miller crows, "Walker's good friend Supreme Court Justice David Prosser was defeated in his re-election effort--despite leading in initial polls by over 30%! Clearly the people of Wisconsin are standing up and rejecting Scott Walker's agenda."

Associated Press

Dewey defeats Prosser.

So has, or is, Mark Miller, minority leader of the Wisconsin Senate, who yesterday sent out an email, forwarded to us by reader Tom Werlein, peddling T-shirts in honor of--we're not making this up--the "14 brave Senators from Wisconsin [who] left the state" in a "heroic effort" (albeit an unsuccessful one) to thwart Gov. Scott Walker's plan to reform state government by precluding a legislative quorum.

"Two nights ago," Miller crows, "Walker's good friend Supreme Court Justice David Prosser was defeated in his re-election effort--despite leading in initial polls by over 30%! Clearly the people of Wisconsin are standing up and rejecting Scott Walker's agenda."

Now, that's funny!

7,000+ votes makes it difficult. Most races the Democrats steal like this are ones where the votes is within a few hundred or less.

It's easy to manufacture a few hundred votes and be able to slip them into the mix, creating over 7,000 and not getting caught is a lot more difficult.

clearvision

It's easy to manufacture a few hundred votes and be able to slip them into the mix, creating over 7,000 and not getting caught is a lot more difficult.

Nope not easy to do, certainly only Republican's could pull off a 7000 vote switch from one city ;):o

SrWoodchuck

Nope not easy to do, certainly only Republican's could pull off a 7000 vote switch from one city ;):o

I'd prefer that it was a Republican aberration, but............live by the sword....die by the sword.

The survival of the Republic is more important to me than hard feelings from progressives.

Sorry Nickydog. I haven't a clue. But I think it not heavily populated one.

Outagamie Population, 2009 estimate, 177,155

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2011

3:25 PM: Unlikely Milwaukee County will finish today

Milwaukee County Election Commission Department Administrator Lisa Catlin Weiner says it's unlikely the canvass will be finished today.

While the county has done one round of proofing numbers, it's now doing the second check before the final numbers can be certified and sent to the GAB.

The county finished the first step of the canvass process in which the number of ballots cast is compared to the numbers entered in the poll books and the voters slips handed out at the polls.

Now, the county is checking the certified number of ballots cast against the returns municipalities sent in Election Night.

http://elections.wispolitics.com/2011/04/unlikely-milwaukee-county-will-finish.html

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2011

3:25 PM: Unlikely Milwaukee County will finish today

Milwaukee County Election Commission Department Administrator Lisa Catlin Weiner says it's unlikely the canvass will be finished today.

While the county has done one round of proofing numbers, it's now doing the second check before the final numbers can be certified and sent to the GAB.

The county finished the first step of the canvass process in which the number of ballots cast is compared to the numbers entered in the poll books and the voters slips handed out at the polls.

Now, the county is checking the certified number of ballots cast against the returns municipalities sent in Election Night.

http://elections.wispolitics.com/2011/04/unlikely-milwaukee-county-will-finish.html

In other words, they're stalling while trying to manufacture votes. SOP for the RATS...