Todd Palin Fighting Off Affair Scandal With Masseuse

ErnstBlofeld

Now, the Enquirer needs to produce the evidence to either confirm or deny. In a public forum of course.

Since when?

Extrodinary Claims require extraordinary evidence and see if it holds up public scruitny.Turn the story inside and out.Look for any inconsistencies.If they claim that they have the evidence, then show it to the public.Call their bluff.

They accomplished what they needed to accomplish. Make anonymous claims with no evidence and pass it on.

Now, the Enquirer needs to produce the evidence to either confirm or deny. In a public forum of course.

Since when?

Extrodinary Claims require extraordinary evidence and see if it holds up public scruitny.Turn the story inside and out.Look for any inconsistencies.If they claim that they have the evidence, then show it to the public.Call their bluff.

They accomplished what they needed to accomplish. Make anonymous claims with no evidence and pass it on.

Then find out who was behind the story. Its not hard in the Internet age to find the source.

Mission accomplished. Facts? The facts, while interesting, are irrelevant. You have to think to care about facts, and if you're buying the Enquirer... I think that ship sailed.

I love Sarah, but with a country so hell bent on trashing her there's no way she'll be presidential.

Welcome Saltbag!

I agree she probably won't be president. But the attacks on her are attacks on all regular Americans which is why I defend her so vociferously. She has done absolutely nothing to deserve the vitriol and anger that is aimed at her. It's hard to explain...but it sure seems like she has become the scapegoat for the "bitter clingers" in flyover country.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm with you. I'll defend her until she gives me a reason not to, which she hasn't.

She's an easy target, and there's absolutely no accountability in media. Not just AP wingnuts, but all media. And they have a purpose. But hey, I know I'm preaching to the choir.

And thanks for the welcome. :)

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm with you. I'll defend her until she gives me a reason not to, which she hasn't.

She's an easy target, and there's absolutely no accountability in media. Not just AP wingnuts, but all media. And they have a purpose. But hey, I know I'm preaching to the choir.

And thanks for the welcome. :)

I keep hoping that at least the American people can start holding the press accountable. I wish I could say that's why Olbermann is out at MSNBC...but it's probably more complicated than that. ;)

hehe, I think you have their number, and I have their number. The problem is everyone else. We'll get them on board one at a time.

Olbermann ... and that other dude ... Maddow. Yeah, no lost love there.

shoutSaltbag! Welcome to TRR!

shoutPollyannaish!

You can be an "individual" and spar with management, if you have great ratings. Keith didn't and was still pushing back from his suspension. At FNC, no one is going to release Bill O' or Beck, unless they start losing audience share.

You can be "golden" if you still bring in the gold.

shoutPollyannaish!

You can be an "individual" and spar with management, if you have great ratings. Keith didn't and was still pushing back from his suspension. At FNC, no one is going to release Bill O' or Beck, unless they start losing audience share.

Yup.

Was just reading about Piers Morgan. Will be interesting to see where he lands!

BTW...I'd just like to point out to Dana Milbank that we have officially broken the "no Palin for a month who's with me" challenge. :lol:

shoutPollyannaish!

Yup.

Was just reading about Piers Morgan. Will be interesting to see where he lands!

BTW...I'd just like to point out to Dana Milbank that we have officially broken the "no Palin for a month who's with me" challenge. :lol:

No we have not. His little No Palin month doesn't start till Feb 1st. Until then, Todd will suffice. :blink:

hehe, I think you have their number, and I have their number. The problem is everyone else. We'll get them on board one at a time.

Heh. Well, I have to say that I don't dislike Maddow as much as I dislike Olbermann. I've watched a few seconds of her show and she seems just as wrong...but less grating somehow. In fact, I would rate her as boring, rather than irritating. I swear, Olbermann give me seizures. Probably the same kind of seizures Rush gives the left. :lol:

Heh. Well, I have to say that I don't dislike Maddow as much as I dislike Olbermann. I've watched a few seconds of her show and she seems just as wrong...but less grating somehow. In fact, I would rate her as boring, rather than irritating. I swear, Olbermann give me seizures. Probably the same kind of seizures Rush gives the left. :lol:

I try, purposefully, to watch MSNBC to see what the left is thinking. I use the term thinking loosely. For some reason, Maddow makes me stand up and yell at things, including my television, my dog, my tub, and the stop sign at the corner of my neighborhood. Olbermann doesn't get to me, because he's a lying idiot and I can let it go. But Maddow... that snarky.... grrrr.

Ha! That's exactly why I listen to NPR. Honestly can't sit still long enough for MSNBC.

I have lots of liberal friends and relatives who are quite intelligent and smitten with theory. I have to be on my best behavior and with good facts and understanding of their position to debate them. Since it's hard to debate what you do not understand, I have to put in my time on the homework.

Which is why it has been important to my husband and I to make sure our children understand what liberal and conservatives means now...and traditionally. Behind the sound bites and spin and noise and platitudes...what is the philosophy of each side and what are the pros and cons of both. (And it's really a sliding scale.)

In the end, this isn't about people...it's about ideas.

While reading more (elsewhere) about this latest kerfuffle I found a stated opinion I mostly agreed with. I'm posting it as 'of interest.'

Sarah Palin: Barking At The Moon

Submitted by RFD America on Sat, 01/22/2011 - 22:05

The Vancouver Sun reports that Todd Palin may have had an intimate encounter with massage therapist and Craigslist troll Shailey Tripp. Here we go again. There's something about the Palin family that whips every wingnut on the Left into a frenzy. And not just Americans—foreign wingnuts also froth at the mouth whenever the name Sarah Palin is mentioned, as evidenced by the Sun's Bart Jackson. I guess I'm not surprised. The article was written during a full moon. The Left starts barking when the moon is full. And so it is with the new rumor meant to disgrace and discredit a hardworking American family living the American dream. The lunatic Left is barking at the moon, salivating at the thought of wounding the Palin family. Yet, in the light of day, they scurry like rodents to cover-up President Obama's ongoing affair with his aide Vera Baker.

The hatemongers on the Left are playing with fire here, thinking that when things get tougher for Obama, they'll focus on Sarah Palin instead. But this strategy could backfire. Conservatives will point to pictures of Barrack Obama in the hotel with Vera Baker. I Know. I know—he did not have sex with that woman. Do we really want a repeat of the Clinton-Lewinski Affair? Remember what that did to the country, how disheartening it was to learn that our leaders were more concerned with sex, lies, and videotape than they were with conducting the country's business? Why invite that back? We have enough problems without the low-rent drama.

The Palin family isn't perfect. That's what endears them to the average American. Their kids make mistakes. Sarah and Todd make mistakes. They are faced with the same family, career, and social pressures as the rest of us. Those of us admire Sarah Palin do so because we embrace her imperfect but brave struggle to succeed. You go girl!

The Obama family isn't perfect either. Let's just accept it and have a real discussion. Save the drama for Al Sharpton and Keith Olberman. And remember, if you live in an area with a heavy liberal population, don't go out after dark during full moon.

She's fetching.

Is that the same one that Al Gore wanted to unleash his chakras or wachmacallits on?

The left MSM is scared of Palin. It's nice to know we keep Palin's name in the news.

If Todd had an affair with this woman....

snip

Chickadee!

It's my understanding that the "Vera Baker Affair" was a made-up afterthought from Bill Ayers, the ghost-writer of Obama's books; to give him cachet as a man-of-the-world. The affair that conservatives should be following is Kal Penn/Obama or Reggie Love/Obama.

Only in progressive America/Canada, can a "happy ending" from a masseuse; be mis-construed as an "affair."

While reading more (elsewhere) about this latest kerfuffle I found a stated opinion I mostly agreed with. I'm posting it as 'of interest.'

Sarah Palin: Barking At The Moon

Submitted by RFD America on Sat, 01/22/2011 - 22:05

The Vancouver Sun reports that Todd Palin may have had an intimate encounter with massage therapist and Craigslist troll Shailey Tripp. Here we go again. There's something about the Palin family that whips every wingnut on the Left into a frenzy. And not just Americans—foreign wingnuts also froth at the mouth whenever the name Sarah Palin is mentioned, as evidenced by the Sun's Bart Jackson. I guess I'm not surprised. The article was written during a full moon. The Left starts barking when the moon is full. And so it is with the new rumor meant to disgrace and discredit a hardworking American family living the American dream. The lunatic Left is barking at the moon, salivating at the thought of wounding the Palin family. Yet, in the light of day, they scurry like rodents to cover-up President Obama's ongoing affair with his aide Vera Baker.

The hatemongers on the Left are playing with fire here, thinking that when things get tougher for Obama, they'll focus on Sarah Palin instead. But this strategy could backfire. Conservatives will point to pictures of Barrack Obama in the hotel with Vera Baker. I Know. I know—he did not have sex with that woman. Do we really want a repeat of the Clinton-Lewinski Affair? Remember what that did to the country, how disheartening it was to learn that our leaders were more concerned with sex, lies, and videotape than they were with conducting the country's business? Why invite that back? We have enough problems without the low-rent drama.

The Palin family isn't perfect. That's what endears them to the average American. Their kids make mistakes. Sarah and Todd make mistakes. They are faced with the same family, career, and social pressures as the rest of us. Those of us admire Sarah Palin do so because we embrace her imperfect but brave struggle to succeed. You go girl!

The Obama family isn't perfect either. Let's just accept it and have a real discussion. Save the drama for Al Sharpton and Keith Olberman. And remember, if you live in an area with a heavy liberal population, don't go out after dark during full moon.

Chickadee!

It's my understanding that the "Vera Baker Affair" was a made-up afterthought from Bill Ayers, the ghost-writer of Obama's books; to give him cachet as a man-of-the-world. The affair that conservatives should be following is Kal Penn/Obama or Reggie Love/Obama.

Only in progressive America/Canada, can a "happy ending" from a masseuse; be mis-construed as an "affair."

Well, SrWoodchuckshout, that makes sense. If our effeminate, mom-jeans-wearing Obama needs some cajones added, then an affair would be good subtrefuge.

(I did not focus on that aspect of the article, just the Palin part.)

The Anchorage Police Department is adamant they have NO information connecting Sarah Palin's husband Todd Palin to an alleged prostitution ring, despite a recent tabloid report ... TMZ has learned.

The APD released a statement explaining they did seize evidence in a massage parlor sting operation -- but none of the evidence showed any sort of link between a massage therapist named Shailey Tripp and Todd Palin.

The APD also claims the National Enquirer published their story without ever contacting officials to check their facts.

Cops: Palin Has NO Connection to Prostitute Ring