Death threat at ABC-TV Town Hall Event

Sabre86

A straw wounded man? I am still smelling a RAT behind this whole thing, going all the way back to Loughner last week. Nobody that visibly disturbed is going to get their hands on a Glock and two 30-round magazines with FMJ bullets from a drug dealer much less a legitimate gun dealer.

The legit guy calls the cops and the people with butterfly nets, while the druggie cracks his head and rolls him for his cash.

Shooting Victim Revisits Scene

Eric Fuller Revisits Safeway To Begin The Mental Healing Process (2 days ago)

For the first time since he was shot during a political event at outside a Tucson Safeway store, Eric Fuller decided to come back to the place where so many lives were changed forever.

"Today I'm back on my feet, more or less, and I'm in a combative mood," Fuller said walking with a limp on his left leg. "It's helping me. I've never had any trauma like this in my life."

26495615_640X480.jpg

OK looks like knee injury too. I give.

Ouch.

Well. I wish him a speedy recovery, both mentally and physically.

Edited to add: I think of all the people who have spoken out so far that I've seen...I like that young man at the memorial the most. I think he kind of muffed it when he said "we're all Americans now" but I think his heart is in the right place.

Ouch.

Edited to add: I think of all the people who have spoken out so far that I've seen...I like that young man at the memorial the most. I think he kind of muffed it when he said "we're all Americans now" but I think his heart is in the right place.

Polly, you know I adore you, and know you're a real American, but does that young man make the rest of us Guatemalans?

Ouch.

Polly, you know I adore you, and know you're a real American, but does that young man make the rest of us Guatemalans?

:lol: Was he a Guatemalan? I was mostly just commenting on his humility in having "hero" thrust upon him. But he stayed and helped and did the right thing...even though he didn't have "medical credentials." He also hasn't seemed to be showing up everywhere in the news. But I have to admit, I could have missed it.

That was, indeed, a weird line. Especially since I've always been an American. And once in a while an adorable one. (Thanks!) :)

He needs to get another tailor.

Anyone who buys pants like that has a serious problem.

With a bullet in his right leg???

101115-fuller-hmed-4p.grid-6x2.jpg

Uhhh.....

Someone needs to send this to Fox.