Tea Party leaders not swayed by Lugar meeting

WestVirginiaRebel

I learned to respect their position because they can crush your nuts.

Wear. A. Cup.

Actually their assistants will. Thank you Mr.Meese

You are welcome, Mr. Blofeld.

BTW: It's Mr. Mickey Meese.

ErnstBlofeld

I think that Lugar's days are numbered. Have been since he proclaimed Obama his idol and rock star as they did the Russian behind the scene deals.

Don't trust him and want him gone.

I'm hoping Indiana feels the same and makes it happen with a good, conservative alternative. I feel confident as the state was confident in Mitch Daniels.

IMHO

I really do not think so. If Indiana wanted him out they would have done so long ago. As of November 18,2010,Lugar is at the top with a 66% favorable rating while Gov. Mitch Daniels ® is at 59%.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2010/11/18/lugar_poll_shows_he_remains_popular.html

I think that Lugar's days are numbered. Have been since he proclaimed Obama his idol and rock star as they did the Russian behind the scene deals.

I'm hoping Indiana feels the same and makes it happen with a good, conservative alternative. I feel confident as the state was confident in Mitch Daniels.

IMHO

I really do not think so. If Indiana wanted him out they would have done so long ago.

Maybe they didn't have much of an alternative before The Tea Party and the change of courage that brought.

Or, we can be looking at Lugar as he hits 100 in the Senate.

Eventually, he will be gone. I would prefer him to go out with grace and soon.

ErnstBlofeld

IMHO

I really do not think so. If Indiana wanted him out they would have done so long ago.

Maybe they didn't have much of an alternative before The Tea Party and the change of courage that brought.

Or, we can be looking at Lugar as he hits 100 in the Senate.

Eventually, he will be gone. I would prefer him to go out with grace and soon.

Lugar needs the votes of the independents. If he gets most of them, he will win. All Senators need independent voters to win elections.If Mike Pence was running I would say yes.Lugar might lose. But Pence wants to become Governor of Indiana.Lt. Gov. Becky Skilling announced last month that she will not run for governor in 2012.