Coffee Shop

Rheo

Texas man faces sentencing for trying to give money, military docs, GPS equipment to al-Qaida

5/24/12

HOUSTON — A Texas man convicted of trying to help al-Qaida in 2010 will soon learn his sentence from a federal judge in Houston.

Barry Walter Bujol Jr. was convicted last year of attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization and of aggravated identity theft. Bujol is to be sentenced Thursday. He faces up to 20 years in prison.

Prosecutors say Bujol sought to join al-Qaida and to provide the organization with money, restricted U.S. military documents and GPS equipment.

(Snip)

@Valin

Why do these dark Amish seem more prone to selling out? Is it due to their hatred of things representing white America? Rev Wright and Obama and Black Liberation Theology are silent on this.

• Like 1

@Valin

Why do these dark Amish seem more prone to selling out? Is it due to their hatred of things representing white America? Rev Wright and Obama and Black Liberation Theology are silent on this.

RACIST! biggrin.png

• Like 1

Senate Democrats pay female staffers less than male staffers.

http://freebeacon.com/senate-dems-betray-lilly/

Of the five senators who participated in Wednesday’s press conference—Barbara Mikulski (D., Md.), Patty Murray (D., Wash.), Debbie Stabenow (D., Mich.), Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.) and Barbara Boxer (D., Calif.)—three pay their female staff members significantly less than male staffers.

The female staffers must not have the equipment the senators are interested in.

SrWoodchuck

Senate Democrats pay female staffers less than male staffers.

http://freebeacon.co...s-betray-lilly/

Of the five senators who participated in Wednesday’s press conference—Barbara Mikulski (D., Md.), Patty Murray (D., Wash.), Debbie Stabenow (D., Mich.), Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.) and Barbara Boxer (D., Calif.)—three pay their female staff members significantly less than male staffers.

The female staffers must not have the equipment the senators are interested in.

@RandyM

Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.) and Barbara Boxer (D., Calif.).....were financially ripped off by their Democratic fundraiser & accountant....to the tune of many millions of dollars......they may just be po'.........

Hi!

So GM has dumped Super Bowl ads along with facebook ads.

What does this mean?

Heh, GM AKA Obama Motors is not making a profit as they can only fudge the numbers so much.

They are expecting that Obama, unions, MSM, will carry them across the finish line - but not so.

Nothing like a bad, weak "volt" to make your appliance fail.

saveliberty

May 24, 2012

Cocooned Liberals Are Unprepared for Political Debate

By Michael Barone

Scissors-32x32.png

It's comfortable living in a cocoon -- associating only with those who share your views, reading journalism and watching news that only reinforces them, avoiding those on the other side of the cultural divide.

Liberals have been doing this for a long time. In 1972, the movie critic Pauline Kael said it was odd that Richard Nixon was winning the election, because everyone she knew was for George McGovern.

Kael wasn't clueless about the rest of America. She was just observing that her own social circle was politically parochial.

H/T Instapundit

Read the whole thing.

saveliberty

Catholic Leaders Outraged Over Media Silence on HHS Mandate Lawsuits (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, May 24, 2012, 7:20 PM

Scissors-32x32.png

Catholic leaders are outraged over the mainstream media silence on the HHS mandate lawsuits. Over 40 Catholic dioceses and organizations around the country announced on Monday that they were suing the Obama administration for violating their freedom of religion.

The mainstream media only given viewers a combined 19 seconds on this major news story.

saveliberty

Another taxing problem for Elizabeth Warren

howie_carr.gif?1=1 By Howie Carr

Friday, May 25, 2012 - Updated 4 hours ago

Scissors-32x32.png

If there’s any politician that infuriates me more than a carpetbaggin’, recipe-stealing fake Indian, it’s one that unloads her imported BMW 528i just before announcing her candidacy, and then doesn’t even bother to pay the automobile excise tax on her campaign’s new Ford Escape.

Yes, Comrade Warren, I’m talking about you.

A BMW — how tenured Harvard Law is it? She’d owned it since early 2000, but it had to go. After all, she’s a “fight-ah,” as her new TV ad says. So adios BMW and hello used 2008 Ford — hybrid, of course — which is registered to her teepee on Linnaean Street in Cambridge under Elizabeth for MA Inc.

For someone who wants to raise taxes on everybody, she certainly seems allergic to paying her own. Refuses to pay at the voluntary higher state income tax rate, and now totally blows off the auto excise tax for five weeks now and counting. When we first checked with the city of Cambridge on Monday, she owed $68.12 in overdue excise taxes.

Obama Misses His Entrance

At least the teleprompter was on time...

Not to defend the pres. (never!), but he didn't just give the commencement address at the AFA, he also stood there and saluted (which as we know is a particular strain for him) and shook hands with every graduate as they came up to receive their diplomas. There were over 1,000 graduating this year, the sun was beating down, and it is tedious. Whoever scheduled that day should be fired. But it was probably Valerie.

I just LOVE IT when Hollywood gives we the great unwashed the benefit of their deep and vast knowledge on The Constitution!

Only thing better is when Politico chooses to "report" it.

Another taxing problem for Elizabeth Warren

howie_carr.gif?1=1 By Howie Carr

Friday, May 25, 2012 - Updated 4 hours ago

Scissors-32x32.png

If there’s any politician that infuriates me more than a carpetbaggin’, recipe-stealing fake Indian, it’s one that unloads her imported BMW 528i just before announcing her candidacy, and then doesn’t even bother to pay the automobile excise tax on her campaign’s new Ford Escape.

Yes, Comrade Warren, I’m talking about you.

A BMW — how tenured Harvard Law is it? She’d owned it since early 2000, but it had to go. After all, she’s a “fight-ah,” as her new TV ad says. So adios BMW and hello used 2008 Ford — hybrid, of course — which is registered to her teepee on Linnaean Street in Cambridge under Elizabeth for MA Inc.

For someone who wants to raise taxes on everybody, she certainly seems allergic to paying her own. Refuses to pay at the voluntary higher state income tax rate, and now totally blows off the auto excise tax for five weeks now and counting. When we first checked with the city of Cambridge on Monday, she owed $68.12 in overdue excise taxes.

I guess she retired her old ride as well.

Harvard scientists recently announced that horse flatulence is a major impact to the envirnoment.

Squaw-Walking-Pony.jpg

Sometimes I forget that Sharia is real. It is political. It is dangerous. It is intolerable.

• Like 1

clearvision

Sometimes I forget that Sharia is real. It is political. It is dangerous. It is intolerable.

Everyone should watch this.

More words of wisdom. I could not find the original source to verify who wrote it. Supposedly it was a letter to the editor in the Waco Tribune. No matter, it is good.

Nov 18, 2010

Put me in charge.

Put me in charge of food grants. I'd get rid of cash for Ding Dongs, Ho Ho’s, potato chips or chocolate, just money for 50kg bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Healthcare. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, cigarettes or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

Put me in charge of compulsory job search. In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices. AND while you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will vote for a 'welfare' Govt. only. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

• Like 3