Coffee Shop- Open 24/7

Rheo

gallery_3_6_6541.jpg

Join us daily to chat about news, post snippets, video's, what you heard on tv or at the grocery store.

This is a no host thread so wash your cups when you are done and have a great day. ;)

Previous Thread

H/T Glenn Reynolds

Sometimes Leaks are good...ie Harms the war on Islamic Terror

And Sometimes Leaks are bad...ie harms "The One" in his mission to change America.

After all one must be...flexible on these things.

Valin! Good series of videos. I think the one where Democrat activists are telling how The "o" won the primaries is very telling.

Valin! Good series of videos. I think the one where Democrat activists are telling how The "o" won the primaries is very telling.

Whole series Here

There are those on the left that have not forgotten this...or forgiven "The One".

This is going to be a very nasty dirty campaign.

Remember when "The One" talked about a new tone in politics? Treasure that in your book of memories. Because this is going to be more like WWE Smackdown.

Contentions: Romney’s Flat Line Victory

While the article is good I LOVE this comment

"For those who went to high school before the great cultural revolution struck full force, Romney is like the most popular guy who reliably ran for Student Government President. Good looking, got along with the teachers, got along with the jocks, managed the school store in his part time, ran the right clubs, dated the prettiest cheerleader, and right now he's running second to that new guy who washed out of the junior varsity team last year and just ahead of the nerd co-president of the AV club with a pocket protector and a well-thumbed copy of "None Dare Call it Treason.""

The 6 Words Romney Doesn't Want To Hear

Mollie Hemingway

12/4/12

There's no official word yet, but Rep. Michele Bachmann has called a 10:00 AM (CST) press conference in Iowa and canceled her South Carolina trip. Gov. Rick Perry says he's returning to Texas to reassess his campaign. Sounds like they're out. As @AriFleischer tweeted, The 6 words Mitt Romney doesn't want 2hear from his opponents: "I today announce I will withdraw..."

Who will their voters go to? How will a Paul-Romney-Huntsman-Gingrich-Santorum race play in New Hampshire? In South Carolina? And beyond? Still seems to me like the large field helps Romney skate to a nomination.

*Snip)

Bachmann Cancels Visit to South Carolina

Press conference later today.

CBS: Michele Bachmann drops out of GOP race

WEST DES MOINES, Iowa -- In the wake of a disappointing finish in Tuesday's Iowa caucuses, Rep. Michele Bachmann announced Wednesday that she is suspending her campaign for president.

"Last night, the people of Iowa spoke with a very clear voice, and so I have decided to stand aside," she said at a hastily-arranged news conference here.

"I have no regrets," she added. "None whatsoever. We never compromised our principles." She said she "looks forward to the next chapter in God's plan."

Bachmann did not endorse another candidate.

(Snip)

It gets mighty cold in Iowa in Jan.

I am so glad she is not dragging this out and trying to continue on.

My apathy toward the field of candidates was not changed by the end results nor the candidate speeches of the Iowa caucuses. :(

My apathy toward the field of candidates was not changed by the end results nor the candidate speeches of the Iowa caucuses. :(

I could never figure out why she got in, in the 1st place. However (and I didn't say this) there are whispers going around it was to knock out Pawlenty. No love lost between those two.

My apathy is beginning to move into anxiety.

I was watching Obamas talk to the Iowa Democrats MAN, has he gotten old!

Vifeo Here

No, he hasn't. His problem is that he can't decide whether to try to look more mature and let his natural grey hair grow out (which he obviously did while in Hawaii) or continue to look young and vigorous and therefore dye his hair.

Edited to add: Everything with this man has to do with appearances. If you have no substance, appearance is all you are left with.

No, he hasn't. His problem is that he can't decide whether to try to look more mature and let his natural grey hair grow out (which he obviously did while in Hawaii) or continue to look young and vigorous and therefore dye his hair.

Edited to add: Everything with this man has to do with appearances. If you have no substance, appearance is all you are left with.

His problem is how to match his image to his performance... and the expectations he set for himself.

Especially since his actual performance is a zero.

ObamaMoses.jpgobama-urkel.jpg

My apathy is beginning to move into anxiety.

I have mostly let my anxiety go . . . I have only to vote for whomever is running against the zero and I will have done my duty. I may not be really happy about it, but ANYONE will be better than the current destroyer of all things rational. My remaining anxiety is that his worthlessness will pull out a surprise re-election. That would send me straight to the funny farm (HOHO HEHE HAHA).