Coffee Shop

Rheo

righteousmomma

I certainly willl intercede for him. A little trivia -but NOT - is that Alex is one of the Hollywood type dwellers who became a Christian back in the 70s when the Holy Spirit was filling many in the so called Charismatic renewal that swept the land.

I certainly willl intercede for him. A little trivia -but NOT - is that Alex is one of the Hollywood type dwellers who became a Christian back in the 70s when the Holy Spirit was filling many in the so called Charismatic renewal that swept the land.

Always knew he was smart. biggrin.png

For me it was a garage on 18th and 28th South in Mpls...not exactly Brentwood....even back then cops traveled in pairs. Woke up one morning looked around and said.."Well this ain't working out quite the way I thought it would. Got nothing to lose so, ok God if your there take me..I'm yours."

• Like 2

For me it was a garage on 18th and 28th South in Mpls...not exactly Brentwood....even back then cops traveled in pairs. Woke up one morning looked around and said.."Well this ain't working out quite the way I thought it would. Got nothing to lose so, ok God if your there take me..I'm yours."

Perfectly acceptable to God. And the angels sang.

A prayer for Alex.

P.S. I can't watch/listen to any news media until the SCOTUS rules on Obamacare. So tired of the speculation that I'm going to go hide in a cave.

• Like 1

I didn't know the angels sounded like The Grateful Dead! smile.png

I didn't know the angels sounded like The Grateful Dead! smile.png

Oh, good. There aren't many things better than an early morning laugh. laugh.png Thank you, @Valin.

Not only is it totally awesome, but how rewarding for the dr. to be able to give them such good news, and how wonderful it is that technology can illustrate the results so clearly. Thank you for posting that, @saveliberty.

• Like 1

We're All NOT GONNA DIE!

Well, whaddaya know.

OK it's time to brain storm. We need to figure out A. How and why this is bad & B. How this is George Bush's fault.

So lets get frackin...I mean crackin.