Coffee Shop (9/12 DEBATE) - Open 24/7

Rheo

Next question...what will you add to the White House when you move in?

Class, maturity, common sense, love of America, etc., etc., etc.,

Is it me, or does it seem like Bachmann is getting the short end of the stick on time?

Nope, not just you. She is getting steamed. I think it has given her some of the best answers tonight.

Wow a panel of CNN contributors will now analyze. Why ask the moderator if there is a clear winner.

Sorry, my remote was immediately grabbed the instant I saw Cooper.

Have to ask the question asked on the last debate......why is CNN doing the questions.....to give the candidates time to put forth their ideas....or to marginalize candidates like Bachmann & push forward their "Hope'N'Dream" GOP candidates like Huntsman & Paul?

If you could take 2 people off the stage at this point, who would it be? For me....Huntsman and Santorum. Just me.

Your thinking in my head sistah :D

Michelle tries too hard with Declaration of Independence, Constitution and Bill of rights. Suck up comment.

Clear, I took at as a slam to Wolf for a stupid question.

Michelle tries too hard with Declaration of Independence, Constitution and Bill of rights. Suck up comment.

Yeah, she has kind of worn that out! It's kind of a pat answer with her.

If you could take 2 people off the stage at this point, who would it be? For me....Huntsman and Santorum. Just me.

Your thinking in my head sistah :D

It is getting uncanny how that happens. :lol:

What chaps me hide is Gary Johnson being excluded. Two time elected Gov. of NM that lowered taxes, but because he believes in eliminating or changing the drug laws, due to the cost basis analysis of the problem. Now we read that the drug laws is a Dem issue acoming....perhaps that is why.