CBS Guest: Serve Food to Thanksgiving Guests in Garage While Awaiting Rapid Virus Tests

Geee

cbs-guest-serve-food-thanksgiving-guests-garage-awaiting-rapid-virus-tests
Breitbart

:snip: 

“It might be a difficult conversation before people step into your house to say, ‘whoa, wait a minute, where’s your card, what’s your status?’ before you walk into my home,'” a host said.

“This is tough because people are all over the map on this,” responded Damour. “They’re also all over the map with their risk tolerance. But the rapid tests have made this a lot easier. Whatever people’s vaccination status is, we can actually confirm safety on the spot.”

“If the situation feels weird, maybe make it kind of fun,” she continued. “And say, ‘we’re going to start with hors d’oeuvres in the garage. You know, we’ll have drinks, we’ll do our rapid tests, and then come on in,’ right?” You can make it playful, make it fun, and then be able to enjoy the holiday because you’re not worried about safety.” :snip:

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Geee said:

“It might be a difficult conversation before people step into your house to say, ‘whoa, wait a minute, where’s your card, what’s your status?’ before you walk into my home,'” a host said.

Why not just provide each guest a hazmat suit (or better yet space suit)?  If you're that afraid of a virus with a >99% survival rate, you'd never invite anyone to you home to begin with!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Valin said:

@Geee

Plastic People.

4 minutes ago, MISBAILEY said:

.....and I thought I was nuts.🤪

Is it possible for these people to be any more phony?