Packers fined $300K, Aaron Rodgers hit with $14K for violating NFL's COVID-19 protocols

Geee

packers-fined-300k-aaron-rodgers-hit-14k-violating-nfl-covid-19-protocols
Fox News

The Packers were also made aware that future violations could result in more discipline, including a possible change of draft position or loss of draft picks

The NFL fined the Green Bay Packers $300,000 for violating the league’s COVID-19 protocols.

The league also handed down $14,650 in fines to quarterback Aaron Rodgers and wide receiver Allen Lazard on Tuesday for attending the Halloween party while unvaccinated. The fines for violating the protocols were agreed upon by the NFL and NFL Players Association.:snip:

@MISBAILEY

Thing is They (the powers that be) are not really trying to hide it anymore. Australia 25 million+ population around 1,000 Covid deaths. For this they have shut down Large parts of Australia. Why does the phrase "Give Me A Break!" come to mind?

• Like 1

Aaron Rodgers Sticks to His Guns: ‘Hate’ Won’t End the Pandemic

:snip:

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is not backing down from his ideas about the coronavirus vaccines and is now saying that the “hate” he has faced will not deter him.:snip:

:snip:

On Tuesday, Rodgers once again spoke with McAfee and said that he is standing by his decisions. “Hate isn’t going to bring us out of this pandemic, and I’m not gonna hate on anybody who has said things about me,” he exclaimed.:snip:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...