The Left Got What It Wanted—So Now What? - Victor Davis Hanson

Geee

the-left-got-what-it-wanted-so-now-what
American Greatness

There is no schadenfreude in seeing the Left destroy everything it touches—because its claws tear all of us as well.

What was the purpose for the insane opposition of the Left between 2017 and 2021? To usher in a planned nihilism, an incompetent chaos, a honed anarchy to wreck the country in less than a year?

Then

No sooner had Donald Trump entered office than scores of House Democrats filed motions for impeachment, apparently for thought crimes that he might, some day, in theory, could possibly commit.

Foreign Policy published an article by a liberal Obama Administration lawyer outlining all the ways to remove an elected president as soon as possible—including consideration of a military coup. 

The FBI and the entrenched bureaucrats at the Justice Department continued their prior failed efforts during the campaign to seed the lies of the fabricated Steele dossier and Fusion GPS. A 22-month-long and $40 million hoax ended with the special counsel himself, a doddering Robert Mueller, swearing under oath that he essentially knew nothing about the dossier or Fusion GPS—the twin catalysts that had prompted his very own investigation. 

Fired FBI Director James Comey—a lion on Twitter, and a lamb when under oath—on over 240 occasions testified to the Congress that he either did not know or could not remember, when asked details about the collusion fraud that the philosopher G-man had helped perpetuate. :snip:

• Like 1

@Geee

Now What Indeed.

What did all that madness achieve? Mostly, the first election in U.S. history in which over 100 million ballots were not cast on Election Day. Strangely, with such an avalanche of ballots, the usual error rate of absentee balloting dived from around 2-4 percent to 0.2-0.4 percent. You see, when we suddenly must count tens of millions more paper ballots then it becomes easier, not harder, to spot errors.

2022 Election? If this happens If this happen Nov. 8 2022, Our "Friends" in the elite will see what a Real insurrection looks like

WASHINGTON_SECONDARY_3_82041722.jpg?qual

And it Won't look like this.

Question: What happens if say Only 20% of Americans simply Refuse to play the game, obey the laws/regulations, simply Quit? I'm not saying they get violent (though that IS a possibility), just engage in massive Civil Disobedience?

Remember what I say about history. "Something Always Happens."

I once again ask of Our Betters to answer my 3 small simple questions.

1. What Do You Want?

2. How Do You Get It?

3. Then What Happens?

They have asked and answered the 1st 2, I don't think the 3rd has even occurred to them.