North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson. My Hero (my title)

Valin

north-carolina-mark-robinson-resignation-calls-filth?utm_campaign=article_rail&utm_source=internal&utm_medium=article_rail
The Washington Examiner

North Carolina lieutenant governor faces resignation calls after terming homosexuality as 'filth'

Virginia Aabram, Breaking News Reporter

October 09, 2021

North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson is facing calls to resign after a video emerged of him calling "transgenderism" and homosexuality "filth."

Robinson, a Republican, said students should not be taught about "transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth" in classrooms, prompting calls for his resignation as administrators and parents battle over the oversight of school curricula.

“There’s no reason anybody, anywhere in America should be telling children about transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth,” Robinson said in the video, which was filmed in June at Asbury Baptist Church. “And yes, I called it filth.”

The White House, as well as gay and transgender rights groups, condemned his words and called for him to resign.

“These words are repugnant and offensive,” White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates, who is a native of North Carolina, said, according to multiple outlets. “The role of a leader is to bring people together and stand up for the dignity and rights of everyone, not to spread hate and undermine their own office.”

The Human Rights Campaign called Robinson’s statement “disgraceful” and “hateful” and said he should resign.

(Snip)

The-flak-only-gets-heavy-when-youre-over

__________________________________________________________________________________________

“There’s no reason anybody, anywhere in America should be telling children about transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth,” Robinson said in the video, which was filmed in June at Asbury Baptist Church. “And yes, I called it filth.”

It should be noted what he Actually said.

1 hour ago, Valin said:
north-carolina-mark-robinson-resignation-calls-filth?utm_campaign=article_rail&utm_source=internal&utm_medium=article_rail
The Washington Examiner

North Carolina lieutenant governor faces resignation calls after terming homosexuality as 'filth'

Virginia Aabram, Breaking News Reporter

October 09, 2021

North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson is facing calls to resign after a video emerged of him calling "transgenderism" and homosexuality "filth."

Robinson, a Republican, said students should not be taught about "transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth" in classrooms, prompting calls for his resignation as administrators and parents battle over the oversight of school curricula.

The White House, as well as gay and transgender rights groups, condemned his words and called for him to resign.

“These words are repugnant and offensive,” White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates, who is a native of North Carolina, said, according to multiple outlets. “The role of a leader is to bring people together and stand up for the dignity and rights of everyone, not to spread hate and undermine their own office.”

The Human Rights Campaign called Robinson’s statement “disgraceful” and “hateful” and said he should resign.

(Snip)

The-flak-only-gets-heavy-when-youre-over

__________________________________________________________________________________________

It should be noted what he Actually said.

Amen!!!