310757_image.jpg 

yrsNCFF.jpg 

05f0c527931b7fee.jpeg 

d5e0a857aef5a73f.jpg 

b1oZQVS.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & W: 
pLiHgtm.jpg 

In Case You Missed It Dept.: 

The Taliban took over in Kabul after the U.S. evacuation last week and the regime is now open for business. A thought just struck U.S. libertarians that would make a terrific tourism slogan for their country. Afghanistan is the one place you can go where the U.S. government will leave you alone. 

Senator Chuck Schumer and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and toured hurricane flood damage in New York and called for massive federal spending to end climate change. They insisted that is the only solution. Is there a tax I can pay to stop Covid-19 or does that only work on climate change? 

The Chicago Tribune reported on Tuesday that ground is broken and construction has begun on the Barack Obama Presidential Center in Chicago. It's on Chicago's Southside. The Barack Obama Presidential Center will include a museum and public library and an ER for gunshot wounds. 

The CDC played down Ivermectin in treating Covid despite the fact that it works and played up the risks of the drug. For instance, yesterday I posted that I enjoyed a bowl of Quaker Oats for breakfast. Now, Dr. Fauci wants me banned from social media for coming out in favor of horse food. 

President Biden traveled to Pennsylvania and New York and Virginia to attend the twentieth anniversary ceremonies commemorating the September 11th attacks. Biden was NOT asked to make a speech at any of the three observances. Ceremony officials figured we have suffered enough. 

President Biden attended at all three attack sites Saturday to commemorate the September 11th terror strikes. The Taliban paraded around Kandahar in U.S. armored military vehicles and flying over the town in Apache helicopters. I'll bet Hunter doesn't feel so stupid now about losing his laptop. 

President Biden said he can't understand why people held up obscene signs when he drove by last week. After all, the border is secure, he's successfully united forty-one percent of the country, and we just won the war in Afghanistan. But for voters it's always, what have you done for me lately? 

The White House expressed gratitude to countries around the world for their expressions of condolences on the 20th anniversary of 9-11. Well, not ALL the countries in the world, China's government clings to its standard claim by now that the Twin Towers were attacked by a flock of bats. 

The American Medical Association Journal reports the number of flu cases this year and last are so low that the flu has virtually disappeared, raising my deep suspicions. It appears that Covid-19 and the flu are like Superman and Clark Kent. You never see them in the same room at the same time. 

President Biden spoke in Long Beach Monday where he discussed what he called the looming emergency of climate change. It was a campaign trip. After the speech, Joe Biden took a helicopter flight over parts of California to get a good look at some of the damage caused by Governor Newsom. 

-- Argus Hamilton 

DKPf2Uo.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for the Monday toons Pookie. 🙂

👇 (Made for the comment section) 😉

Monday16.JPG

You're welcome, Rcat!