NYT: Durham will ask grand jury to indict prominent Dem-connected attorney

Valin

Sussman Case Is Tip of the Iceberg in Gvt. Plot to Frame Me - Roger Stone

Understanding the possible implications of Special Counsel John Durham's recent indictment of prominent Democratic lawyer and Perkins Coie partner Michael Sussmann requires a refresher course on one of the most notorious examples of mass hypnosis in American history.

Perkins Coie is the international law firm based in Seattle that represented Hillary Clinton during the 2016 campaign. Sussmann was recently indicted by a federal grand jury on evidence provided by Durham. The charge is  lying to the FBI in an effort to mislead investigators regarding supposed transactions between The Trump Organization and a Russian bank. The allegations later proved to be false. 

It now appears that Jake Sullivan, a longtime Clinton aide who now serves as White House national security adviser, also lied to FBI agents regarding the dirty trick in which Sullivan, Sussmann and others essentially fabricated the "communications" between the Russian bank and Donald Trump entities.

When, may I ask, will 29 heavily armed FBI agents converge on Jake Sullivan's home in the predawn hours in order to take him into custody? That’s what happened to me. Or perhaps the FBI will invite OAN to film this exclusive takedown – as  the FBI allowed CNN to do when I was arrested. Don't hold your breath.

The U.S. Justice Department, Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Office, and their willing handmaidens in the establishment media have all insisted, as a pretext for their investigation of so-called "Russian collusion," that the Democratic National Committee was the target of an online hack by Russian intelligence with the stolen emails being supplied to WikiLeaks for publication. :snip:

Devin Nunes warns 'future of this country' hinges on Durham indictments

The "future of this country" depends on who is indicted next in special counsel John Durham's criminal inquiry into the Russia investigation, warned a top House Republican.

Rep. Devin Nunes, ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, said Thursday that trust in the Justice Department and FBI among conservatives nationwide hangs in the balance.

"The Biden DOJ can let people off if they would like," the congressman from California said during a Fox News interview, referring to ex-FBI official Andrew McCabe winning back his full pension as part of a settlement with the Justice Department in a wrongful termination lawsuit.

"Durham is still out there," he said. "For the Department of Justice and the FBI to have any support amongst conservatives or half of this country, it’s going to really depend on who Durham indicts, and I think that is what a lot of us are waiting for.":snip:

6 minutes ago, Geee said:

Devin Nunes warns 'future of this country' hinges on Durham indictments

"Durham is still out there," he said. "For the Department of Justice and the FBI to have any support amongst conservatives or half of this country, it’s going to really depend on who Durham indicts, and I think that is what a lot of us are waiting for.":snip:

I just hope the wait will be worth it.

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Not---------holding---------my----------breath!!!!!

Wish I could disagree. I would LOVE to be wrong.

• Like 1

Coming Into Focus: Hillary's Secretive, Russiagate-Flogging Pair of Super-Lawyers

Aaron Maté,  RealClearInvestigations
October 19, 2021

The indictment of Hillary Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann for allegedly lying to the FBI sheds new light on the pivotal role of Democratic operatives in the Russiagate affair. The emerging picture shows Sussmann and his Perkins Coie colleague Marc Elias, the chief counsel for Clinton's 2016 campaign, proceeding on parallel, coordinated tracks to solicit and spread disinformation tying Donald Trump to the Kremlin.

In a detailed charging document last month, Special Counsel John Durham accused Sussmann of concealing his work for the Clinton campaign while trying to sell the FBI on the false claim of a secret Trump backchannel to Russia’s Alfa Bank. But Sussmann's alleged false statement to the FBI in September 2016 wasn't all. Just months before, he helped generate an even more consequential Russia allegation that he also brought to the FBI. In April of that year, Sussmann hired CrowdStrike, the cybersecurity firm that publicly triggered the Russiagate saga by lodging the still unproven claim that Russia was behind the hack of Democratic National Committee emails released by WikiLeaks.

At the time, CrowdStrike was not the only Clinton campaign contractor focusing on Russia. Just days before Sussmann hired CrowdStrike in April, his partner Elias retained the opposition research firm Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Trump and the Kremlin.

(Snip)