Joe Biden Marks 20th Anniversary of 9/11 Criticizing ‘Dark Forces’ in America Against ‘Peaceful Religion’ of Islam

Geee

President Joe Biden marked the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks by criticizing Americans for the anti-Muslim anger that occurred in the United States after the attacks took place.

“We also witnessed the dark forces of human nature. Fear and anger. Resentment and violence against Muslim-Americans — true and faithful followers of a peaceful religion,” Biden said in a prerecorded video published for the occasion.:snip:

joe-biden-marks-20th-anniversary-of-9-11-criticizing-dark-forces-in-america-against-peaceful-religion-of-islam
Breitbart

5 hours ago, Geee said:

President Joe Biden marked the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks by criticizing Americans for the anti-Muslim anger that occurred in the United States after the attacks took place.

Yes there was Some anger. But not a lot of real action.  Islamophobia, a word I see a lot. Strange thing, I don't see a lot (any by 2003) action. At least nothing any Sane Reasonable person would call Islamophobic. Its a lot like the Racism we keep hearing about. Its like Big Foot, Talked about, RARELY seen.

Ya know how our friend on The Left talk about Dog Whistle words.... Islamophobia, There is an actual Dog Whistle.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Geee said:

We also witnessed the dark forces of human nature. Fear and anger. Resentment and violence against Muslim-Americans — true and faithful followers of a peaceful religion,” Biden said in a prerecorded video published for the occasion.

How many instances of actual violence against Muslims were actually verified?  Most that I saw reported turned out to be as false as most other "hate crimes" reported in the wake of George Floyd.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SDwaters said:

How many instances of actual violence against Muslims were actually verified?  Most that I saw reported turned out to be as false as most other "hate crimes" reported in the wake of George Floyd.

Here's the problem, *The Left assumes Americans in flyover land are bad hate filled people. The Right assumes we a rational sane people, with our emotions under control.

* How many Movies/TV show, have small towns are hot bed of racism and hate against anyone who is not like US? That we who don't live in gated communities are ready at a moments notice to put on Robes or Nazi arm bands. For The Left "A Handmaids Tales" is a documentary, just waiting to happen.